1/2 of immigrants with kids access welfare!

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
(THE WELFARE EXAMPLE) Want Smaller Government? You Have To Reduce Immigration | NumbersUSA - For Lower Immigration Levels

marchla2006.jpg

Well of course. As long as they have their anchor babies this will happen. As long as the free ride and gravy train are available they will continue to come here and suck social services dry.

They need an ammendment to the Constitution that says that in order to be an American cigtizen, at least one of your parent must be an American citizen. That will remove the anchor baby. They also need to enforce the immigration laws and start penalizing companies that employ illegals.

But don't hold your breath for that to happen. I sure ain't.

I agree 100 percent. I'd even be willing to compromise on amnesty if they could just stop the bleeding. Have you heard about "birth tours"? Makes me sick.

Yep. No wonder our country is going broke.

That ammendment needs to be written and this bs needs to stop.

AS far as the territories go. Let them vote to become states, or get the hell off the free ride express. Puerto Rico should be the first in line for that one.

Sometimes I think the folks that run this country are the dumbest assholes that ever came down the pike. Jeeze. Common Sense?? They ain't got any.

Don't count on ANY changes coming from WA - under NO administration will any changes come. Mexico and Central/SoAmerica are the step children of the USA. It seems THEY and MANY here think that they are the responsibility of the U.S. whether here or there.

Forum List

Back