$1.15 Billion Cracker Lawsuit favors black farmers

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
You would think we could get all this white hate and discrimination behind us, but those white Crackers want to continue stirring the pot. This hateful pot is going to cost Whiteys $1.15 billion, and at the worst time for the nation. Just call it a stimulus for the black farmer.:lol:

The Pigford settlement will award $1.15 billion to African American farmers who were unfairly denied loans by the Department of Agriculture in the 1980s and 1990s. The farmers were found to have been discriminated against and are being compensated financially. But because the settlement involves federal money being paid to African Americans, the right-wing is calling it "reparations."

But it doesn't matter that the farmers were discriminated against. It doesn't matter that Pigford legislation has enjoyed bipartisan support going back to the days of Speaker Newt Gingrich. What matters is the perception -- both utterly false and politically potent -- that America's first black president is implementing some form of punitive racial justice, to the benefit of African Americans and at the expense of whites.

Media Matters: The right-wing backlash against advancing minority rights | Media Matters for America

Pigford I Consent Decree: ?40 Acres and a Mule? - Big Government

Forty acres and a mule. As the Civil War drew to a close, the United States government created the Freedmen’s Bureau to provide assistance to former slaves. The government promised to sell or lease to farmers parcels of unoccupied land and land that had been confiscated by the Union during the war, and it promised the loan of a federal government mule to plow that land. Some African Americans took advantage of these programs and either bought or leased parcels of land. During Reconstruction, however, President Andrew Johnson vetoed a bill to enlarge the powers and activities of the Freedmen’s Bureau, and he reversed many of the policies of the Bureau. Much of the promised land that had been leased to African American farmers was taken away and returned to Confederate loyalists. For most African Americans, the promise of forty acres and a mule was never kept. Despite the government’s failure to live up to its promise, African American farmers persevered. By 1910, they had acquired approximately 16 million acres of farmland. By 1920, there were 925,000 African American farms in the United States.

You would think we could get all this white hate and discrimination behind us, but those white Crackers want to continue stirring the pot. This hateful pot is going to cost Whiteys $1.15 billion, and at the worst time for the nation. Just call it a stimulus for the black farmer.:lol:

The Pigford settlement will award $1.15 billion to African American farmers who were unfairly denied loans by the Department of Agriculture in the 1980s and 1990s. The farmers were found to have been discriminated against and are being compensated financially. But because the settlement involves federal money being paid to African Americans, the right-wing is calling it "reparations."

But it doesn't matter that the farmers were discriminated against. It doesn't matter that Pigford legislation has enjoyed bipartisan support going back to the days of Speaker Newt Gingrich. What matters is the perception -- both utterly false and politically potent -- that America's first black president is implementing some form of punitive racial justice, to the benefit of African Americans and at the expense of whites.

Media Matters: The right-wing backlash against advancing minority rights | Media Matters for America

the funniest part of this is the settlement comes out of the US Taxpayer's pockets... ALL of them. Even black taxpayers. So if there are any black people out there cheering, someone should remind them, they are not exempt from sharing in the government's blatant discrimination. Irony...Gotta love it.

Cracker is our word. You don't have our permission to use it. What kind of Racial Hatred are you Spewing? I think anyone who can pick out a tractor in a multiple choice picture question, should get an application for financial compensation. Does that work for you Sparky????? I didn't think so. Your attitude is really fucked, just so you know.

For most African Americans, the promise of forty acres and a mule was never kept. [/B]Despite the government’s failure to live up to its promise, African American farmers persevered. By 1910, they had acquired approximately 16 million acres of farmland. By 1920, there were 925,000 African American farms in the United States.

Is it saying the blacks were not given their due, or part of them were, or they did it all on their own?

Geeze, I wonder if a veteran can get reparated for what the government promised them and never delivered??:lol:

Cracker is our word. You don't have our permission to use it. What kind of Racial Hatred are you Spewing? I think anyone who can pick out a tractor in a multiple choice picture question, should get an application for financial compensation. Does that work for you Sparky????? I didn't think so. Your attitude is really fucked, just so you know.

Cracker to me is a racist, in this case, racist in our government that deliberately screwed Americans because of their skin color. Not all Whites are crackers, and the damage has been done, to late to pick out a tractor. Cash will do, and this is a race rebate holdup.:lol: I got the right attitude, as long as the white man discriminates, the longer he will feel the pain in his ass, the pocket book.

shitnow is a douchebag tool bag troll fuck.
he started this thread for the same reasons any lib brings up a controversial issue. They throw mud at a wall to see what will stick.
These fucking lefty moonbats love to stir up trouble whenever they feel they are being marginalized or ignored.

I think I read an article just a few days ago, that said these black farmers that were discriminated against by our government, had to provide PROOF that they were farmers during that period in order to draw money from the law suit against our government. I find it hard to believe there are tons of black people receiving money from the settlement that were not farmers during the time period that the discrimination law suit covers....sure, there could be less than a handful that could have gotten away with scamming the gvt, i suppose? But no moreso than any other lawsuits imo.

So what is the beef?

That's called "reparations" since a lot of it is going toward blacks who were never farmers.

Name one black that wasn't a farmer.:cool:
you're on crack.
I cannot believe you are making an issue out of what YOUR federal government was doing to a politically correct protected class.
This is a troll thread.

Its an issue of $1.15 Billion dollars because racists are allowed to get away with discrimination, and you get to pay the bill. So troll that up your ass binky.

Last edited:
Bachmann Calls Out Fraud in Farmers' Settlement Bill - Political News Video

Congresswoman Michele Bachmann urged her colleagues to vote against the Claims Resolution Act which would spend $1.2 billion on the Pigford Case even though it contains serious allegations of fraud. 94,000 black farmers have filed cases of discrimination, but according to the National Black Farmers Association’s own data, only 18,000 black farmers exist in the United States.

Quite a "handful."

So blacks who were not farmers will be getting a settlement we are told is about farmers.

If he ever produces proof that there were blacks on the receiving end who were not farmers. I doubt that is the case.

So blacks who were not farmers will be getting a settlement we are told is about farmers.

Really? Where does it say that? Everything that I read on the original Pigford lawsuit, states that PROOF was REQUIRED....showing that the person trying to draw off the lawsuit were farmers during that period of discrimination?

Do you have some sort of proof that the people drawing on the claim were not farmers or did not own a farm during the period that the lawsuit covers?

shitnow is a douchebag tool bag troll fuck.
he started this thread for the same reasons any lib brings up a controversial issue. They throw mud at a wall to see what will stick.
These fucking lefty moonbats love to stir up trouble whenever they feel they are being marginalized or ignored.

Ahh, won another debate hands down against usedcondom righty cumguzzler. Now he is sad and whining..........boo hoo! :lol:

Is the National Black Farmers Association lying?

Would they have to be lying? Couldn't they be mistaken? Couldn't it be erroneously reported? Could it be the suit includes would be blacks wanting to farm land, who filled out applications and were denied the loans??

That term lying would need more proof of circumstances.

Forum List

Back