$1.15 Billion Cracker Lawsuit favors black farmers

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by shintao, Dec 11, 2010.

1. shintao

shintao Take Down ~ Tap Out

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    You would think we could get all this white hate and discrimination behind us, but those white Crackers want to continue stirring the pot. This hateful pot is going to cost Whiteys $1.15 billion, and at the worst time for the nation. Just call it a stimulus for the black farmer.:lol:

The Pigford settlement will award $1.15 billion to African American farmers who were unfairly denied loans by the Department of Agriculture in the 1980s and 1990s. The farmers were found to have been discriminated against and are being compensated financially. But because the settlement involves federal money being paid to African Americans, the right-wing is calling it "reparations."

But it doesn't matter that the farmers were discriminated against. It doesn't matter that Pigford legislation has enjoyed bipartisan support going back to the days of Speaker Newt Gingrich. What matters is the perception -- both utterly false and politically potent -- that America's first black president is implementing some form of punitive racial justice, to the benefit of African Americans and at the expense of whites.

Media Matters: The right-wing backlash against advancing minority rights | Media Matters for America

2. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    That's called "reparations" since a lot of it is going toward blacks who were never farmers.

3. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Name one black that wasn't a farmer.:cool:

4. Revere

Revere BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +415
    Pigford I Consent Decree: ?40 Acres and a Mule? - Big Government

5. thereisnospoon

thereisnospoon Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,345
    the funniest part of this is the settlement comes out of the US Taxpayer's pockets... ALL of them. Even black taxpayers. So if there are any black people out there cheering, someone should remind them, they are not exempt from sharing in the government's blatant discrimination. Irony...Gotta love it.

6. Intense

Intense Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,863
    Cracker is our word. You don't have our permission to use it. What kind of Racial Hatred are you Spewing? I think anyone who can pick out a tractor in a multiple choice picture question, should get an application for financial compensation. Does that work for you Sparky????? I didn't think so. Your attitude is really fucked, just so you know.

7. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Is it saying the blacks were not given their due, or part of them were, or they did it all on their own?

Geeze, I wonder if a veteran can get reparated for what the government promised them and never delivered??:lol:

8. thereisnospoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,345
    you're on crack.
    I cannot believe you are making an issue out of what YOUR federal government was doing to a politically correct protected class.
    This is a troll thread.

9. shintao

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +339
    Cracker to me is a racist, in this case, racist in our government that deliberately screwed Americans because of their skin color. Not all Whites are crackers, and the damage has been done, to late to pick out a tractor. Cash will do, and this is a race rebate holdup.:lol: I got the right attitude, as long as the white man discriminates, the longer he will feel the pain in his ass, the pocket book.

10. thereisnospoon

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,345
    shitnow is a douchebag tool bag troll fuck.
    he started this thread for the same reasons any lib brings up a controversial issue. They throw mud at a wall to see what will stick.
    These fucking lefty moonbats love to stir up trouble whenever they feel they are being marginalized or ignored.