1,117 Lies and Smears about Obama, Refuted

nope, not a plumber. you're right, since those men endorsed Obama, I will now believe everything that comes out of his mouth.

I will send you a special message on Nov.5th to remind you just how right I was.. have a good night!

I will send you a special message on Nov.5th to remind you just how right I was.. have a good night!

uhhhhh

you won't be able to prove anything on november 5 about the Messiah's tax plan.

uhhhhh

you won't be able to prove anything on november 5 about the Messiah's tax plan.

Messiah? How long have you been worshipping him? I just think he holds the supeior stance on policy issues, but to each his own.

The Truth About Obama: 1,117 Lies and Smears About Obama, Refuted

I'll say one thing, you Republicans have been quite busy this election season.

The amount of lies said by the McCain Campaign is simply astounding. I knew there was a lot of lies, but not at least 1,117.

It is/was exhausting for over a year debunking all their lies. And I would tell the whenever the gop did something shady and they blew it all off.

I remember trying to convince a co worker all the shit the gop was doing and he didn't care because ther were no conviction.

Then libby got convicted, and all they said was, "dems do it too."

So clearly they don't care if their own party is corrupt.

If the dems were in charge the last 8 yrs, they wouldn't have a chance.

I don't think mccain does either, but the swing states will all be close.

It is/was exhausting for over a year debunking all their lies. And I would tell the whenever the gop did something shady and they blew it all off.

I remember trying to convince a co worker all the shit the gop was doing and he didn't care because ther were no conviction.

Then libby got convicted, and all they said was, "dems do it too."

So clearly they don't care if their own party is corrupt.

If the dems were in charge the last 8 yrs, they wouldn't have a chance.

I don't think mccain does either, but the swing states will all be close.
This just in fresh news a must see, Obama dangerous associates and associates far back as Robert Kennedy assassination...

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video...//www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,445745,00.html
marie-antoinette-obama.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back