1,117 Lies and Smears about Obama, Refuted

Wow you really are just a liberal Lemming buying what ever BO is selling arnt you.

Pretty sad.

You didn't even bother to look at the link, understandable.

Take off the blinders for a minute Charlie. 1,117 lies, take a minute to let that run through your head.

The Truth About Obama: 1,117 Lies and Smears About Obama, Refuted

I'll say one thing, you Republicans have been quite busy this election season.

The amount of lies said by the McCain Campaign is simply astounding. I knew there was a lot of lies, but not at least 1,117.

And then there are the lies Obama tells himself:

1. Wright: I could no more disown him...
2. Campaign Finance. I'll say no more.
3. He'd debate McCain anytime, anywhere
4. He'll give a tax cut to 95% of tax filers. Never mind 40% don't pay any Federal Tax.
5. He won't raise anyone's taxes making less then $200,000. He'll just let the Bush tax cuts expire at which point everyone's taxes go up.
6. Ayers was just a guy in the hood.
7. Against FISA before he was for it.
8. No preconditions before he was for preconditions.
9. Campaign has no relationship with ACORN.

And those are the Obama lies I know off the top of my head.

Last edited:
LIE: “Either do the math or go with your gut, Barack Obama is going to raise your taxes.”(Sarah Palin, October 6, 2008, Clearwater, FL)
TRUTH: Palin's gut and her math are both wrong.

If I made $250,000 a year, this would be a true statement. That's where I stopped reading.

EDIT: So, I read a few more, and that side is horribly wrong. Obama did not say he wanted a redistribution of wealth? The words came out of his mouth, plain as day.

Last edited:
If I made $250,000 a year, this would be a true statement. That's where I stopped reading.

EDIT: So, I read a few more, and that side is horribly wrong. Obama did not say he wanted a redistribution of wealth? The words came out of his mouth, plain as day.
figures bobby would believe a LIAR site
hes a young fool

figures bobby would believe a LIAR site
hes a young fool

You didn't bother reading the link.

You read a few, cherrypicked and inserted your OWN opinion into it. Sorry if the truth doesn't jive well with what you all believe.

4. He'll give a tax cut to 95% of tax filers. Never mind 40% don't pay any Federal Tax.
5. He won't raise anyone's taxes making less then $200,000. He'll just let the Bush tax cuts expire at which point everyone's taxes go up.

Do you really want to get into the ones that McCain has said? Because let me tell you now, you'll lose.

:eusa_clap:

Let's not forget;

10. He would fight for public campaign funds and promised to use them if his running mate did so as well
11. He was not in church when Wright distributed the reprinted Hamas terrorist manifesto.

You didn't bother reading the link.

You read a few, cherrypicked and inserted your OWN opinion into it. Sorry if the truth doesn't jive well with what you all believe.
you moron, that site is in itself a fucking LIE
stop being a fucking moron and get your head out of OObamas ass

and NO, i didnt read the link, i dont have to to know you would believe any site that supports Obama no matter what they say
and i'm not about to give liars like you support hits on their site

Last edited:
you moron, that site is in itself a fucking LIE
stop being a fucking moron and get your head out of OObamas ass

The site is a "LIE" if it's completely being untruthful. It's not.

The only ones you can find objections to are ones you consider your own opinion.

To refute said lies the blog links to the Daily Kos several times--- the very blog that said Palin's child was not hers but her daughters and her husband was the father... yup I will believe that site! [/sarcasm]

CaféAuLait;870004 said:
:eusa_clap:

Let's not forget;

10. He would fight for public campaign funds and promised to use them if his running mate did so as well
11. He was not in church when Wright distributed the reprinted Hamas terrorist manifesto.

Master List of McCain Flip-Flops and Gaffes

He’s FOR Off shore drilling, after being against it for 26 YEARS.

He was Against Torture, now he’s for it.

Against Warrantless Wiretapping now he’s for it.

Against Tax Cuts, then for tax cuts, then against tax cuts and now is FOR RAISING FICA taxes.

Against Privitizing Social Security and now he’s FOR it.

FOR protecting Abortion Rights now he’s against it.

Against storing Nuclear Waste at Yucca Mountain now he’s for it.

Against engaging in diplomacy with Hamas now he’s for it. Against diplomacy in Syria now he’s for it. Against going after Al Qaeda in Pakistan now he’s for it. Against talking to Iran and now he’s for it. Against talking to North Korea and now he’s for it. For Liberman-Warner to curb Global Warming now he’s Against it. Both FOR and AGAINST attacking Obamas’ former Pastor. Against inflating your tires and getting a tune up, now he’s for it. FOR disclosure of campaign donations, now he’s against it. For the Iraq War because it would be quick and easy now against anyone who said Iraq would be quick and easy. Thought we were on the RIGHT COURSE in Iraq in 2004 now says he’s always been against Rumsfelds strategy in Iraq. FOR gay marriage now he’s against it. For Affirmative Action until he was against it. Against a timetable for withdrawal until he was for it, For the troops until he voted repeatedly against their body armor, helmets, vest inserts, R&R at home after a one year deployment and Senator Webb’s GI Bill.

McCain Sets a New Record: 10 Flip-Flops in Two Weeks | Crooks and Liars

July 10 Article - John McCain -- 61 Flip-Flops and Counting | Election 2008 | AlterNet

Checkmate, you lose.

CaféAuLait;870011 said:
To refute said lies the blog links to the Daily Kos several times--- the very blog that said Palin's child was not hers but her daughters and her husband was the father... yup I will believe that site! [/sarcasm]

So your going off the links and saying it's a bad source?

:lol: Grasping for straws much? See my post above.

The site is a "LIE" if it's completely being untruthful. It's not.

The only ones you can find objections to are ones you consider your own opinion.
a site thats trying to call someone else a liar, should make DAMN sure they arent lying themselves
they didnt
and it is pretty clear it was willful
same for you
you are willing to believe any bullshit that supports Obama

Bobby's mother needs to take away his internet privelages and just keep him in the basement with a good book. He's getting psychotic.

You spelled privileges wrong so you know.

I love how some people on this board (only Republicans) bring up my age in a smug manner as if it makes them better then me. :lol:

Forum List

Back