1,063 Obama Lies The Media Never Questioned

You're lying he EMPHATICALLY stated the "IF you like your plan you can keep it". I detest liars like you.

Again for theTrupettes
There is a clause in the ACA that stated any plan in place at the time of the bill's passing can be continued.
If your plan was cancelled, it is the fault of your insurance company.

When you type this shit you look stupid. There was nothing in the original plan that allowed this administration caved after the fact. The grandfathered plans even then still had an expirtion date.

Any time you change ANYTHING in an existing plan it BY LAW dies and has to be refiled. Keep going, I'll bury you.

Did you know that the insurance companies wrote the ACA? Obama was putting in rules so they couldn't jack up their prices like they had been doing and then they told Obama ok we will accept that but you need to give us 2 or 3 years before those rules take place. And then they jacked up the prices big time before the rules took place.

We should have single payer healthcare for all and no illegal immigrants can take advantage of it until they've worked here for 1 full year.

LOL, if Barry hated the Insurance Companies why did he use their plan? If it was their plan why have most of them bailed out of the market? The ACA did NOTHING to keep premiums low, the money promised through the Risk Corridors never really appeared. The average was 12% of what was promised. You do know that Insurance Companies were NEVER free to raise their rates whenever they wanted , right? Prior to the ACA the rates had to be submitted to the State Governing Bodies for Approval. AFTER the ACA increases UNDER 10% could be approved at the State level, 10% and above to be Submitted to and approve by the Feds. Sorry, I know what I'm talking about.

Evidence you are not thinking clearly is the fact you called him Barry.

The ACA was not the solution it was the start of the solution. Too bad Republicans are undoing and not replacing it with anything that's better. They're too busy giving rich people tax breaks.

You guys are so fucking stupid. I hope you get really sick and have that shitty insurance you want to buy because it's cheap and you end up having to start a go fund me to pay for your treatments.

Barry culturally appropriated his Muslim name. Why not admit it?
You have no idea how the system works, none. Everything point I've made is absolutely true here, every single one. I'm not a Republican and I have never said that we should have done nothing. The ACA did NOT help, it worsened it. You're one big Leftwing talking point kid.

Got to the first one, saw it had nothing to do with a lie

Skipped the rest

Did Barry lie?
Show me one

LOL, grow up kid, you look stupid here.

Sure Obama lied. You can compare. Pants on fire lies he told 9 during his 8 years in office. Trump already told 95 pants on fire lies.

The PolitiFact scorecard on Obama
The PolitiFact scorecard on Trump
The PolitiFact scorecard Hillary

Now is when Ambivalent will make fun of politifact rather than go find one untruth on their site. He will just blow it off as a liberal source. But he won't be able to challenge the facts contained within. Fact.

Again for theTrupettes
There is a clause in the ACA that stated any plan in place at the time of the bill's passing can be continued.

When you type this shit you look stupid. There was nothing in the original plan that allowed this administration caved after the fact. The grandfathered plans even then still had an expirtion date.

Any time you change ANYTHING in an existing plan it BY LAW dies and has to be refiled. Keep going, I'll bury you.

Did you know that the insurance companies wrote the ACA? Obama was putting in rules so they couldn't jack up their prices like they had been doing and then they told Obama ok we will accept that but you need to give us 2 or 3 years before those rules take place. And then they jacked up the prices big time before the rules took place.

We should have single payer healthcare for all and no illegal immigrants can take advantage of it until they've worked here for 1 full year.

LOL, if Barry hated the Insurance Companies why did he use their plan? If it was their plan why have most of them bailed out of the market? The ACA did NOTHING to keep premiums low, the money promised through the Risk Corridors never really appeared. The average was 12% of what was promised. You do know that Insurance Companies were NEVER free to raise their rates whenever they wanted , right? Prior to the ACA the rates had to be submitted to the State Governing Bodies for Approval. AFTER the ACA increases UNDER 10% could be approved at the State level, 10% and above to be Submitted to and approve by the Feds. Sorry, I know what I'm talking about.

The ACA was not the solution it was the start of the solution. Too bad Republicans are undoing and not replacing it with anything that's better. They're too busy giving rich people tax breaks.

You guys are so fucking stupid. I hope you get really sick and have that shitty insurance you want to buy because it's cheap and you end up having to start a go fund me to pay for your treatments.

You have no idea how the system works, none. Everything point I've made is absolutely true here, every single one. I'm not a Republican and I have never said that we should have done nothing. The ACA did NOT help, it worsened it. You're one big Leftwing talking point kid.
You must be a broke small business owner. Struggling?

That's because of the far different definitions the left uses for lies for Trump and Obama.

Obama: You can keep your doctor.

Truth: Millions lost their doctors. Liberals said this was not a lie.

Obama: Your premiums will go down by 2500 a year.

Truth: Millions saw premium increases. Liberals: Since it went down for like 4 people in the USA, HE DID NOT LIE.

Trump: Over 4 million jobs created since I took office!

Truth: 3.8 million jobs created since he took office. Liberals: TRUMP LIED!!!

Yea, so I'm surprised we have a single Obama lie that the left has not tried to twist and obfuscate into oblivion.

Actually what he said was "what we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed" — is available here.

And we can't stop Republican doctors from not helping the poor who have government insurance. There are doctors who won't work with medicare or medicaid patients too. What do you want us to do about it?

And I don't care for your right wing facts and logic.

What’s baffling is that talking heads on either side of the political aisle seem to have not only divergent opinions, but a completely different set of facts. That’s particularly true regarding the ACA’s impact on healthcare costs. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. But many opponents of the law on the political right are fuming over sky-high premiums.

Which side is closer to the truth? Figuring that out means going to the most reliable sources we have, not the political partisans intent on spinning the data in their favor. That’s precisely what we set out to do here.

All the facts are here but you'd rather spin lies and half truths.

You're lying he EMPHATICALLY stated the "IF you like your plan you can keep it". I detest liars like you.

And I detest liars like you. First of all, most people did keep their doctors. We can't help it if some doctors retired or decided not to take Obamacare patients.

ANd who gives a fuck. Do you care if you see your doctor specifically? No one does. I'll see any doctor that accepts my insurance. It's not like your doctor is great or something. There are lots of doctors in your network. Pick another one stupid.

Look, no WMD's

That's a big bold face lie. No spinning this lie.

LOL, how many plans got cancelled because of the ACA? Bush is all you've got? He's a dunce and like his father quite evil.

I know this is going to go over your head because it's more than 3 words (Lock Her Up) or (Build the Wall) but here goes. I'll try to explain the error in your thinking

News reports focused on consumer discontent over “cancellation” notices of health insurance policies that did not meet the new minimum standards under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but it’s difficult to determine exactly how many consumers were affected. Starting in 2014, most non-group health insurance plans and small employer group plans must offer a minimum set of benefits and consumer protections—for example, plans must not exclude coverage of pre-existing conditions and must offer minimal coverage of certain health benefits such as prescription drugs.

Prior to reform, the nongroup health insurance market suffered from a number of shortcomings, such as benefit exclusions, denials of coverage, premiums that varied greatly by health status, benefit limits, high cost sharing, and lack of information on plan benefits and design prior to purchase. The new minimum benefit standards and consumer protections work together with additional insurance market provisions that took effect in 2010, expansions of Medicaid eligibility, and income-based subsidies in the new health insurance Marketplaces. Together, these new reforms expanded coverage options for millions of people, and raised minimum benefits and consumer protections for millions more.

https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20140303.037517/full/

Among nongroup plans offered in 2013 that were not compliant with ACA standards, some were amended, some were cancelled, and some were granted “grandfathered” status and are not required to comply with the new rules if enrollees were holding the policy continuously before and since the passage of the ACA and insurers did not substantially change benefits or costs. Some insurers, however, chose to cancel policies that would otherwise have been legally grandfathered for business reasons, such as low enrollment or an enrollee group with high average cost, leading to unsustainable premiums. In fact, the non-group market has historically been highly volatile, with just 17 percent retaining coverage for more than two years.

Some of the distress over policy cancellations was related to the fact that healthcare.gov and some of the state-based Marketplaces were not working well enough to ensure that people whose policies were cancelled could easily enroll in an alternative. In response to consumer complaints and associated media coverage, new transitional federal guidance was announced in November 2013, allowing renewals of plans cancelled due to noncompliance. More than half of states used this guidance to do so.

The new policy development made estimating the share of enrollees affected by the cancellations even more difficult, and comprehensive estimates have not been available. The Associated Press reported that millions of cancellation notices for existing nongroup market plans had been sent in 32 states and the District of Columbia, but this estimate has several major limitations.

First, the methodology used to collect and verify the data was not specified, nor were the methods used to determine whether a state was included or excluded from the estimate. The Washington State Insurance Commissioner recently criticized as “inaccurate” the statement that 290,000 people in the state had their individual policies canceled.

Second, the number of cancellations reported may include cancellations of both comprehensive health insurance and limited benefit plans. However, limited benefit plans, such as “cancer only” plans, are not an alternative to comprehensive health insurance and should not be included in the estimate.

Thus, the extent of policy cancellations due to non-ACA-compliance is largely unknown, and the extent of the disruption is hard to assess, even as the Obama administration considers allowing individuals to keep non-ACA-compliant plans for up to three years.

This LITERALLY confirms EVERYTHING I've said. All you did was us more words to say exactly what I said. ANYTIME a plan changes it dies and has to be refiled as a new plan. Lord kid.

See it's easier for stupid Republicans to say 3 word talking points. Build the Wall for example. So they spout off YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR

but the reality is they don't know the details behind their arguments. Plus none of them lost their doctors. They are only going by what they heard out there on Fox or Rush.
The lie of “You can keep your doctor” was being told by Republicans

They were spreading lies about a Government takeover of healthcare, death panels, you will be forced to give up your doctor and take Obamacare

To this, Obama replied if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance ....98% of Americans did

For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

View attachment 239998

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton cronies – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

On November 15, 2007, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Obama said that lobbyists

“… will not work in my White House.”

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

....(1,060 more at the link)

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid
So I've been meandering trough this link. First, saying all these things are lies is not true. Some lies are added although a lot of them can be seen as being bullshit. The rest are various scandals (using the term loosely) that occurred during the Obama administration. Not a few of them didn't even have anything to do with the WH. Equally interesting, if you actually push some of the links to other articles provided you will see that those links don't fit the description in the actual article. In short it has all the hallmarks of an opinion piece desperately trying to sling some mud and see what sticks.

Again for theTrupettes

The ACA helped those it was supposed to help.

It saved me $900 a month from going from buying insurance as a small business to buying as part of a huge pool.

It was nerverfmeant to do much for those buying as part of a larger corp or pool.

Actually what he said was "what we said was, you can keep (your plan) if it hasn’t changed since the law passed" — is available here.

And we can't stop Republican doctors from not helping the poor who have government insurance. There are doctors who won't work with medicare or medicaid patients too. What do you want us to do about it?

And I don't care for your right wing facts and logic.

What’s baffling is that talking heads on either side of the political aisle seem to have not only divergent opinions, but a completely different set of facts. That’s particularly true regarding the ACA’s impact on healthcare costs. Proponents argue that the bill is doing precisely what it promised to do: holding down the rate of spending on medical services. But many opponents of the law on the political right are fuming over sky-high premiums.

Which side is closer to the truth? Figuring that out means going to the most reliable sources we have, not the political partisans intent on spinning the data in their favor. That’s precisely what we set out to do here.

All the facts are here but you'd rather spin lies and half truths.

And I detest liars like you. First of all, most people did keep their doctors. We can't help it if some doctors retired or decided not to take Obamacare patients.

ANd who gives a fuck. Do you care if you see your doctor specifically? No one does. I'll see any doctor that accepts my insurance. It's not like your doctor is great or something. There are lots of doctors in your network. Pick another one stupid.

Look, no WMD's

That's a big bold face lie. No spinning this lie.

LOL, how many plans got cancelled because of the ACA? Bush is all you've got? He's a dunce and like his father quite evil.

I know this is going to go over your head because it's more than 3 words (Lock Her Up) or (Build the Wall) but here goes. I'll try to explain the error in your thinking

News reports focused on consumer discontent over “cancellation” notices of health insurance policies that did not meet the new minimum standards under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), but it’s difficult to determine exactly how many consumers were affected. Starting in 2014, most non-group health insurance plans and small employer group plans must offer a minimum set of benefits and consumer protections—for example, plans must not exclude coverage of pre-existing conditions and must offer minimal coverage of certain health benefits such as prescription drugs.

Prior to reform, the nongroup health insurance market suffered from a number of shortcomings, such as benefit exclusions, denials of coverage, premiums that varied greatly by health status, benefit limits, high cost sharing, and lack of information on plan benefits and design prior to purchase. The new minimum benefit standards and consumer protections work together with additional insurance market provisions that took effect in 2010, expansions of Medicaid eligibility, and income-based subsidies in the new health insurance Marketplaces. Together, these new reforms expanded coverage options for millions of people, and raised minimum benefits and consumer protections for millions more.

https://www.healthaffairs.org/do/10.1377/hblog20140303.037517/full/

Among nongroup plans offered in 2013 that were not compliant with ACA standards, some were amended, some were cancelled, and some were granted “grandfathered” status and are not required to comply with the new rules if enrollees were holding the policy continuously before and since the passage of the ACA and insurers did not substantially change benefits or costs. Some insurers, however, chose to cancel policies that would otherwise have been legally grandfathered for business reasons, such as low enrollment or an enrollee group with high average cost, leading to unsustainable premiums. In fact, the non-group market has historically been highly volatile, with just 17 percent retaining coverage for more than two years.

Some of the distress over policy cancellations was related to the fact that healthcare.gov and some of the state-based Marketplaces were not working well enough to ensure that people whose policies were cancelled could easily enroll in an alternative. In response to consumer complaints and associated media coverage, new transitional federal guidance was announced in November 2013, allowing renewals of plans cancelled due to noncompliance. More than half of states used this guidance to do so.

The new policy development made estimating the share of enrollees affected by the cancellations even more difficult, and comprehensive estimates have not been available. The Associated Press reported that millions of cancellation notices for existing nongroup market plans had been sent in 32 states and the District of Columbia, but this estimate has several major limitations.

First, the methodology used to collect and verify the data was not specified, nor were the methods used to determine whether a state was included or excluded from the estimate. The Washington State Insurance Commissioner recently criticized as “inaccurate” the statement that 290,000 people in the state had their individual policies canceled.

Second, the number of cancellations reported may include cancellations of both comprehensive health insurance and limited benefit plans. However, limited benefit plans, such as “cancer only” plans, are not an alternative to comprehensive health insurance and should not be included in the estimate.

Thus, the extent of policy cancellations due to non-ACA-compliance is largely unknown, and the extent of the disruption is hard to assess, even as the Obama administration considers allowing individuals to keep non-ACA-compliant plans for up to three years.

This LITERALLY confirms EVERYTHING I've said. All you did was us more words to say exactly what I said. ANYTIME a plan changes it dies and has to be refiled as a new plan. Lord kid.

Yea but if your plan doesn't change too much or your doctor wants to accept your obamacare you can keep it and your doctor.

Lets face it. We lied you into the ACA and you lied us into Iraq. Maybe millions of people died in Iraq if you care about non Americans and god knows how many lives Barrycare saved.

See it's easier for stupid Republicans to say 3 word talking points. Build the Wall for example. So they spout off YOU CAN KEEP YOUR DOCTOR

but the reality is they don't know the details behind their arguments. Plus none of them lost their doctors. They are only going by what they heard out there on Fox or Rush.

They were spreading lies about a Government takeover of healthcare, death panels, you will be forced to give up your doctor and take Obamacare

To this, Obama replied if you like your health insurance, you can keep your health insurance ....98% of Americans did

Remember Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Then it was only going to be 5.8 billion. Now we find out that's just a down payment.

Republicans cling to the one MOSTLY true statement Obama made about healthcare and ignore Trumps pants on fire lies about the wall.

I guess a needless wall is more important than providing all Americans with healthcare.

All politicians "lie" Often times what's declared "lying" comes from the mouths of really stupid people who tag everything a lie, including simple errors, etc..

At the end of the day progs crave the idea Trump is a liar, because they're so short on material. Ironically, Trump often bluntly honest, and keeps to his word. Really, he's not even a politician. Trump is refreshing to anyone but progs, but they're upside down anyway, so what can you do.

All politicians "lie" Often times what's declared "lying" comes from the mouths of really stupid people who tag everything a lie, including simple errors, etc..

At the end of the day progs crave the idea Trump is a liar, because they're so short on material. Ironically, Trump often bluntly honest, and keeps to his word. Really, he's not even a politician. Trump is refreshing to anyone but progs, but they're upside down anyway, so what can you do.

Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her

private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.

Seriously, Jim? I’ll give you the Balkans thing. That was a lie. But the others aren’t. The Clintons werein debt when they left the White House. Hillary’s great-grandparents were immigrants—she was off by a generation. Nobody knows if she ever tried to join the Marines, but there’s no evidence she didn’t. She didn’t knowinglysend classified material on her private email system, and it’s hardly fair to judge her by the fact that some of her emails were retroactively classified. And her statement about the Iraq War was strained (she was talking about criticism after Obama joined the Senate), but it’s typical political exaggeration, not a lie.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

View attachment 239998

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid

well lets look at number 1 on the list

why was this a lie

he believe he could do it because they were not engaged in sustain fighting, there were no troops on the ground

yet most prior presidents did the same thing without congressional approval from both parties

Truman didn't declare war in Korea
LBJ did Vietnam without a declaration of war
BC did some bombing in Koskov
Reagan in Granada

yeah they did some aerial bombing but it was NATO troops on the ground that did the fighting and there were no american troops on the ground

Americans were doing surveillance, refueling, targeting info in support of NATO troops

Still the War Resolution has to do with declaring war and it would be a good debate but he did not declare war and it was for a relatively short duration as compared to the others

Still I see what your saying that while on the campaign trail they make promises that change once they are faced with making real world decisions.

I guess the nature of campaign promises is some you have to keep whereas other you might have to reevaluate and make a decision

I do not have a problem with that as long as you can reevaluate it and make a decision

Thus we come to the real issue here

Should Trump be held to accountable of the campaign promise to build the wall

No you should reserve your right to change your mind in the best interest of the nation

There may be a price to pay buy when the elder bush say he would not raise taxes and he did

Was it for the greater good of the nation vs keeping a campaing pledge to his supporters

I think he did the right thing but he did loose the election and Newt became a house hold word with Pledge to America which died a horrible death

Obama started wars which Trump is trying to end. Which really bothers the Permanent Fusion Party Globalists.

But thanks for playing!

OB did not start any war

He responded to IS which inspired and encourgage terrorist attacks against the US and the west in general

Islamic State (IS) and al-Qaeda are still alive

IS has lost territory

Still it is a cluster fuck with all these nations involved

Trump has not ended anything

He just calling it quits

He seems to think that he can save money in military spending

so that he can spend it on the wall

View attachment 239998

why was this a lie

he believe he could do it because they were not engaged in sustain fighting, there were no troops on the ground

yet most prior presidents did the same thing without congressional approval from both parties

Reagan in Granada

yeah they did some aerial bombing but it was NATO troops on the ground that did the fighting and there were no american troops on the ground

Americans were doing surveillance, refueling, targeting info in support of NATO troops

Still the War Resolution has to do with declaring war and it would be a good debate but he did not declare war and it was for a relatively short duration as compared to the others

Still I see what your saying that while on the campaign trail they make promises that change once they are faced with making real world decisions.

I guess the nature of campaign promises is some you have to keep whereas other you might have to reevaluate and make a decision

I do not have a problem with that as long as you can reevaluate it and make a decision

No you should reserve your right to change your mind in the best interest of the nation

There may be a price to pay buy when the elder bush say he would not raise taxes and he did

Was it for the greater good of the nation vs keeping a campaing pledge to his supporters

I think he did the right thing but he did loose the election and Newt became a house hold word with Pledge to America which died a horrible death

Obama started wars which Trump is trying to end. Which really bothers the Permanent Fusion Party Globalists.

But thanks for playing!

OB did not start any war

He responded to IS which inspired and encourgage terrorist attacks against the US and the west in general

IS has lost territory

He just calling it quits

FUCK I'm so sick of dumb MFing progs opening their mouths, because all that comes out anymore ignorant BS. Trump didn't end anything huh? We'll we sent ISIS into hiding, but I get it, you progs. love war now, and even mission accomplished isn't good enough.

Here's fucking O'bummer, who "didn't start any wars": President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

Remember Mexico was going to pay for the wall? Then it was only going to be 5.8 billion. Now we find out that's just a down payment.

Republicans cling to the one MOSTLY true statement Obama made about healthcare and ignore Trumps pants on fire lies about the wall.

I guess a needless wall is more important than providing all Americans with healthcare.

I’d like to see Mexico pay for 98% of the wall

View attachment 239998

why was this a lie

Reagan in Granada

But thanks for playing!

OB did not start any war

IS has lost territory

He just calling it quits

FUCK I'm so sick of dumb MFing progs opening their mouths, because all that comes out anymore ignorant BS. Trump didn't end anything huh? We'll we sent ISIS into hiding, but I get it, you progs. love war now, and even mission accomplished isn't good enough.

Here's fucking O'bummer, who "didn't start any wars": President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war
Look ignorant Trumpette, Trump did nothing new in fighting ISIS in Syria. The problem with his order to withdraw was that it left our allies behind to get slaughtered instead of organizing a slow withdraw that would not put our friends in danger.

I am sick & tired of you fucking Trumpettes bloviating like you know shit. I have news, you support Trump & that makes you dumber than shit. But hey, Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals, right dumbass?

Bush left us in two quagmire wars. You loved Bush. So STFU.

View attachment 239998

why was this a lie

Reagan in Granada

But thanks for playing!

OB did not start any war

IS has lost territory

He just calling it quits

Look ignorant Trumpette, Trump did nothing new in fighting ISIS in Syria. The problem with his order to withdraw was that it left our allies behind to get slaughtered instead of organizing a slow withdraw that would not put our friends in danger.

I am sick & tired of you fucking Trumpettes bloviating like you know shit. I have news, you support Trump & that makes you dumber than shit. But hey, Trump knows more about ISIS than the generals, right dumbass?

Bush left us in two quagmire wars. You loved Bush. So STFU.

What a MAROON.

Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her

private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.

Seriously, Jim? I’ll give you the Balkans thing. That was a lie. But the others aren’t. The Clintons werein debt when they left the White House. Hillary’s great-grandparents were immigrants—she was off by a generation. Nobody knows if she ever tried to join the Marines, but there’s no evidence she didn’t. She didn’t knowinglysend classified material on her private email system, and it’s hardly fair to judge her by the fact that some of her emails were retroactively classified. And her statement about the Iraq War was strained (she was talking about criticism after Obama joined the Senate), but it’s typical political exaggeration, not a lie.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

"Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians."

You are stupid and dismissed.

"Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians."

You too if truth doesn’t matter to you.

You too if truth doesn’t matter to you.

Hillary wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her clit.

New Topics

Forum List

Back