1,063 Obama Lies The Media Never Questioned

All politicians "lie" Often times what's declared "lying" comes from the mouths of really stupid people who tag everything a lie, including simple errors, etc..

At the end of the day progs crave the idea Trump is a liar, because they're so short on material. Ironically, Trump often bluntly honest, and keeps to his word. Really, he's not even a politician. Trump is refreshing to anyone but progs, but they're upside down anyway, so what can you do.

Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her

private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.

Seriously, Jim? I’ll give you the Balkans thing. That was a lie. But the others aren’t. The Clintons werein debt when they left the White House. Hillary’s great-grandparents were immigrants—she was off by a generation. Nobody knows if she ever tried to join the Marines, but there’s no evidence she didn’t. She didn’t knowinglysend classified material on her private email system, and it’s hardly fair to judge her by the fact that some of her emails were retroactively classified. And her statement about the Iraq War was strained (she was talking about criticism after Obama joined the Senate), but it’s typical political exaggeration, not a lie.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

"Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians."

You are stupid and dismissed.
You too if truth doesn’t matter to you.

Hillary wouldn't know the truth if it bit her on her clit.
Neither would you. So dismissed.

I said dismissed!

All politicians "lie" Often times what's declared "lying" comes from the mouths of really stupid people who tag everything a lie, including simple errors, etc..

At the end of the day progs crave the idea Trump is a liar, because they're so short on material. Ironically, Trump often bluntly honest, and keeps to his word. Really, he's not even a politician. Trump is refreshing to anyone but progs, but they're upside down anyway, so what can you do.

Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians.

We know she lies when she’s cornered. Running from snipers in the Balkans, being “dead broke” upon leaving the White House, “all my grandparents” immigrated to America, her tale of trying to join the Marines, her claim she never received or sent any material that was classified on her

private e-mail system, her claim to have started criticizing the Iraq War before Barack Obama did… she lies, and she lies, and she lies.

Seriously, Jim? I’ll give you the Balkans thing. That was a lie. But the others aren’t. The Clintons werein debt when they left the White House. Hillary’s great-grandparents were immigrants—she was off by a generation. Nobody knows if she ever tried to join the Marines, but there’s no evidence she didn’t. She didn’t knowinglysend classified material on her private email system, and it’s hardly fair to judge her by the fact that some of her emails were retroactively classified. And her statement about the Iraq War was strained (she was talking about criticism after Obama joined the Senate), but it’s typical political exaggeration, not a lie.

Look: all politicians lie sometimes. That includes Hillary Clinton. But as the chart on the right shows, Hillary is one of the most honest politicians on the national stage.

I know it’s in their partisan self interest for conservatives to insist that Hillary is the world’s biggest liar. But she isn’t. Not by a long, long way. Republicans need to get the beam out of their own eye before they keep banging on about the mote in Hillary’s.

"Nonsense. But do you want to know the truth? Compared to all the Republican politicians, Hillary was one of the most honest politicians."

I said dismissed!

Your mind is quite dark. Hillary is a seriously disturbed bi*ch.

I said dismissed!

So are you. Now good day. I said good day!

I said dismissed!

So are you. Now good day. I said good day!

You're still here?

For Posterity, a very long list of Obama's lies that the Media completely ignored.

View attachment 239998

1) Carried out military interventionism in Libya without Congressional approval

In June 2011, U.S. Congressman Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio) said that Obama had violated the Constitution when he launched military operations in Libya without Congressional approval.

In April 2014, Ralph Nader said that Obama should be impeached for his actions in Libya.

2) Gave a no-bid contract to Halliburton cronies – just like Bush did

In May 2010, it was reported that the Obama administration had selected KBR, a former subsidiary of Halliburton, for a no-bid contract worth as much as $568 million through 2011, just hours after the Justice Department had said it would pursue a lawsuit accusing the Houston-based company of using kickbacks to get foreign contracts.

Don’t be fooled by the words “former subsidiary.” These are the same Halliburton cronies that Bush gave a no-bid contract to.

3) Has an administration full of lobbyists, after promising he wouldn’t have any

On November 15, 2007, in Las Vegas, Nevada, Obama said that lobbyists

“… will not work in my White House.”

However, by February 2010, he had more than 40 lobbyists working in his administration. A list of them can be seen here.

....(1,060 more at the link)

MSM Never Questioned Airing An Obama Speech Despite These 1063 Examples Of His Lies, Mendacity, Etc. - The Lid

well lets look at number 1 on the list

why was this a lie

he believe he could do it because they were not engaged in sustain fighting, there were no troops on the ground

yet most prior presidents did the same thing without congressional approval from both parties

Truman didn't declare war in Korea
LBJ did Vietnam without a declaration of war
BC did some bombing in Koskov
Reagan in Granada

yeah they did some aerial bombing but it was NATO troops on the ground that did the fighting and there were no american troops on the ground

Americans were doing surveillance, refueling, targeting info in support of NATO troops

Still the War Resolution has to do with declaring war and it would be a good debate but he did not declare war and it was for a relatively short duration as compared to the others

Still I see what your saying that while on the campaign trail they make promises that change once they are faced with making real world decisions.

I guess the nature of campaign promises is some you have to keep whereas other you might have to reevaluate and make a decision

I do not have a problem with that as long as you can reevaluate it and make a decision

Thus we come to the real issue here

Should Trump be held to accountable of the campaign promise to build the wall

No you should reserve your right to change your mind in the best interest of the nation

There may be a price to pay buy when the elder bush say he would not raise taxes and he did

Was it for the greater good of the nation vs keeping a campaing pledge to his supporters

I think he did the right thing but he did loose the election and Newt became a house hold word with Pledge to America which died a horrible death

Obama started wars which Trump is trying to end. Which really bothers the Permanent Fusion Party Globalists.

But thanks for playing!

OB did not start any war

He responded to IS which inspired and encourgage terrorist attacks against the US and the west in general

Islamic State (IS) and al-Qaeda are still alive

IS has lost territory

Still it is a cluster fuck with all these nations involved

Trump has not ended anything

He just calling it quits

He seems to think that he can save money in military spending

so that he can spend it on the wall

FUCK I'm so sick of dumb MFing progs opening their mouths, because all that comes out anymore ignorant BS. Trump didn't end anything huh? We'll we sent ISIS into hiding, but I get it, you progs. love war now, and even mission accomplished isn't good enough.

Here's fucking O'bummer, who "didn't start any wars": President Obama, who hoped to sow peace, instead led the nation in war

It tiring hearing how ET defeated ISIS and repubs lack of giving OB any credit

The US-led coalition has conducted more than 13,300 air strikes against IS targets in Iraq since August 2014.

There was another president at that time.

All trump did was come at the end when they were in retreating and he insist on taking credit because they delegated authority

The facts are clear in 2014 pre trump

Combine that with ISIS territory in Syria, it controlled terrirory about the size of United Kindom.

One year later in 2015 ISIS has lost significant amounts of territory in Iraq. The most important such victory was in April, when the Iraqi army and Shia militias pushed ISIS out of Tikrit,

ISIL's territory has declined substantially in almost every country since 2014, because of NATO and other countries taking military action taken against it

By 2015 In Afghanistan, ISIL in Pakistan border has lost 87% of its territory since spring 2015. In Libya, the group has lost nearly 100% of its territory

The group has lost 75% of its Nigerian territory since 2014

On December 9, 2017 Iraqi military forces announced the war against ISIL in Iraq had been won

ISIS leader Abu Nabil al Anbari was killed in a U.S. air strike in November 2015

OB got the leader of al-Qaeda and the leader if ISIS

Since they have been fighting for the last 4 years and 2 were before Trump

If your going to give love for trump then give OB some love for his part

All is fair in love and war

Forum List

Back