~1,000 Ways To Die~

Dabs

~Unpredictable~
May 13, 2011
~Tennessee~
I am of course, talking about the crazy ass Tv show that usually plays on the Spike channel.....well, here at my home anyway, it comes on the Spike channel, but I guess it comes on other stations too.
Anyone ever watch this shit??
They say it's true......actual true stories, of weird ass ways people have died.
Does anyone know if it's really the really truth?? ~LoL~
At the beginning of the program, they tell you not to try this at home, it can cause injury or death, and it also states that some of the names have been changed, etc.

Anyway, tonight was like a damn marathon...one show right after another. I always say I'm not going to watch that crappus, but I end up doing it anyway.
They had a bit on one show tonight...a mean ugly lardass guy, he ran a club or something and well, one of the waittresses was into gambling and she was in big time debt due to her gambling.
So to help her earn more money to pay off those debts, this lardass.....(forget his name).....had this chicklet work at his home, like a maid, so she could make the money.
But he used her....forced her to do crappy chores that weren't necessary, made messes on purpose.......was very mean to her.
He would come in and she would say the house was all clean and he would say "you missed a spot" and dump his beer.
So....he also cleans some of his engine parts with gasoline, while sitting on the sofa in his living room.
He makes a mess with the gasoline......anyone see where this is headed??.......(I doubt it).....so he leaves the house, telling the chicklet to clean the carpet where he spilled the gasoline.
She gets a bucket with soap and water and proceeds to clean the gasoline out of the carpet, and after she was finished, she pours the water/gasoline mixture into the commode...and doesn't flush.
When lardass comes home, the first thing he says is, he has to take a dump....and he goes to the bathroom, and after he sat his ass down, he lit a cigarette and smoked most of it...when he was finished with his 'dump'....he dropped the lit cigarette into the commode....and KABOOM!.....it literally blew his ass off the commode.
They had a doctor come on and say the mixture of gases, from the bucket and his ass *haha*......were a lethal combination when they came in contact with that lit cigarette. It blew up with such force, he ass and pelvic area were blown to smithereens. He died instantly.
Now come on.......can we laugh??
Is this shit really true?? :badgrin:

I love to watch that show!!

My favorite is the one about the guy that was high on drugs out in the woods.

And happened to walk upon a sex party of people wearing animal costumes.

He tried to join in but the partiers ran him off.

Then later he happened across a real live bear and thought it was one of the costumed people wanting to have sex with him.

You can guess what happened next when he took his clothes off and tried to mount the wild bear. :eek: :badgrin: :badgrin:

Last edited:

Then later he happened across a real live bear and thought it was one of the costumed people wanting to have sex with him.

You can guess what happened next when he took his clothes off and tried to mount the wild bear. :eek: :badgrin: :badgrin:

you ever smelled a bear?

The other show that really makes me laugh is "Scare Tactics"

Once they scared a gay guy so bad that he started screaming and crying like a frightened 10 yr. old little girl.

Then he started running away down the road with his homo wrists just flapping his hands like crazy.

I laughed so hard I thought I was gonna puke. :badgrin: :badgrin:

I'm not buying that particular scenario Dabs- to achieve an explosive air/fuel ratio the smell of the gasoline would have been overpowering and the guy would have (if bright enough to find the toilet with his ass) known better than to drop the cig in there. More likely, would have found another toilet to do the deed.

But yeah, there are a zillion variations on ways to leave this world... Jayne Mansfields was one of the more grisly celebrity deaths of days gone by:

The Death of Jayne Mansfield

trivia fact re Jayne Mansfield- did you know that actress Mariska Hargitay is Jaynes daughter?

I have watched Scare Tactics too....and yeah, some people are really scared and it's funny to sit and laugh at them~
But then I see some people, that don't seem to get budged at all *shrugs shoulders*

you ever smelled a bear?

I'm sure I've compared a few things to the smell of "bear", but it was just to be cool. :cool:

Have not seen that one...does anyone remember the Faces of Death movies from like 20 years ago?? The one that stuck with me the most was watching a person be drawn and quartered.:eek:

Have not seen that one...does anyone remember the Faces of Death movies from like 20 years ago?? The one that stuck with me the most was watching a person be drawn and quartered.:eek:

I have never watched this Faces Of Death, don't think I want to ~LoL~
And the above in red....sounds painful......I don't even wanna know what 'quartered' means....altho I'm suspecting somebody ends up in about 4 pieces! :eek:

I have never watched this Faces Of Death, don't think I want to ~LoL~
And the above in red....sounds painful......I don't even wanna know what 'quartered' means....altho I'm suspecting somebody ends up in about 4 pieces! :eek:

They tie ropes to the four limbs, with the other ends attached to horses...then the riders spur their horses in opposite directions. The person probably goes into shock, but the thought of laying there for even a few seconds realizing that your arms and legs have been ripped off is just horrifying.

Forum List

Back