09 Prophecy

Discussion in 'Conspiracy Theories' started by Uknow_me72, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    Here is the 09 Prophecy from Aurora North. Big changes are predicted for this year. It is important to look at what it says and watch as it unfolds throught the year.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10

Yahoo!

where is summer....lol

I dont know how many of you noticed, but these have been right on target.

3. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Uknow:

All of that looks like nonsense. Here are the real predictions:

1. The Mexican Swine/Avian/Human Hybrid Bio-weapon Virus (my Topic) will mutate around July 21, 2009 (calculations made here and Post#133) to coincide with the FEMA Bio-warfare Terrorism Exercises (FEMA Paper) slated to begin on July 27, 2009 (my warning post).

2. Obama will declare "Martial Law" (my Topic) in conjunction with the Virus Mutation that will kill millions and millions of people over the course of four months. The "third wave" (pic) will kill millions more beginning December 1st to around the end of January or early February 2010.

3. China and Russia and most everyone denominating commodities and securities in worthless U.S. Dollars will dump the American currency (USA Crushed! = my Topic) for something more stable that is actually worth something.

4. Americans will be forced into Survival Mode (my Topic) with the Collapse of the U.S. Economy where hyperinflation kicks in and people starve to death in the streets amid chaos and Obama's promise for "Change."

5. The USA is reduced to a third-world nation begging for handouts from China and the rest of the world . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  4. Uknow_me72

Uknow_me72 Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10
    ok terral.

I understand you have little time, what you need to do is find common ground with some people like me instead of disregard...

More then one thing can occur at one time and if the things I mentioned are happening simataniously as what you are saying they must go hand in hand.

Your a Bible Thumper ... get the picture already, help comes from everywhere and you will get your life boat just dont turn it down when it sails by.

5. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    :popcorn: Wooo Hooo, a conspiracy theory showdown~! :popcorn:

Which one of you posted at this time last year their predictions about earthquakes all over the world and destroying California and whatnot? :eusa_whistle:

6. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Uknow:

The OP Prophecy predictions are a joke based upon generalizations that mean nothing using no third-party links to support anything. “People will break from those who create dependency.” Baaaaaaaaaa Bullony! “Religions will unravel.” Baaaaaaaaaa Bullony! However, my prediction that the Mexican Swine Flu Virus will mutate on July 21, 2009 is a precise date using an overlay of the 1918 Swine Flu Timeline that ‘does’ have a basis in reality. More than a million Foreign Troops will mobilize on July 27, 2009 to play wargames just in case the USA has a Bio-warfare Terror Catastrophic Event. The Mexican Swine Flu just happens to be laced with the 1918 Spanish Flu DNA ‘and’ Avian (bird) Flu DNA ‘and’ two strains of Human Flu DNA that is anticipated to cause a Bio-warfare Terror Catastrophe!

Stop being ridiculous! Your nonsense above can be interpreted many different ways and does not even mention any ‘virus’ or any ‘mutation’ or ‘FEMA Exercises’ or ‘Foreign Troops’ or ‘Martial Law.’ You have ‘spiritual institutions’ collapsing rather than the U.S. Economy and the U.S. Dollar.

This is nothing but condescending drivel and nonsense. My “Prophecy 09” predictions are very specific and supported by links to data that everyone can verify whether you agree with the resident bible thumper or not. :0) You say, “The flow of energy that’s gone out in one direction will be balanced.” I say, “Baaaaaaaa Bullony!” When the Bio-Weapon Virus mutates, then head for the cotton-picking hills, because every major metropolitan area in CanAmeriMexico will be sealed off by a United Nations Quarantine Perimeter that resembles a “Roach Motel.” Yes, people can get in, but nobody gets out like in the movie “Outbreak.”

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj9SUJdpJS4"]This Outbreak Will Be Very Real![/ame]

And there will be no monkey host carrying around any antibodies, because the human hosts carrying the 24 killer strains (2 or 3 super strains) will display NO SYMPTOMS at all. Emergency Room personnel will begin dropping like flies with some victims convulsing blood from every orifice. And guess what? FEMA just happens to have more than 1 million Foreign Troops in place to seal off U.S. Cities and place We The People under Martial Law!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAqB1jDPFEE"]The Coming Red Dawn Reality[/ame]

Foreign Troops stand ready to place We The People under Martial Law, because U.S. Troops will not push Americans into Halliburton-built FEMA Death Camps!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zIqfZCbY0Q]Listen To Police Officer Jack McLamb[/ame]

This Conspiracy is so MONSTROUS that people do not want to believe it. So sit there with your head in the sand and hope like hell that nothing happens . . . because somebody is about to get screwed . . . royally . . .watch and see . . .

GL,

Terral

Last edited: Jun 17, 2009
  7. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    So you two are fighting on whose conspiracy theory is right?

This is priceless! Where is eots? :confused:

8. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
  9. Terral

Terral Terral Corp CEO

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +91
    Hi Echo:

That is what happens at the USMB "Conspiracy Theories" Forum every day of the week and sometimes twice on Sundays. What is your theory? :0)

GL,

Terral

10. random3434

random3434 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,194
    I blame it all on Chemtrails, Fluoride, and the Masons...................

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1