09/11 Commission RETRACTS Previous Report : Based On Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission was not a whitewash and all of the details in the original 9/11 Commission Report are factual, regardless of what the authors and Commission members have to say about it.

If you question the integrity of the US Government on anything 9/11 related, you are a conspiracy theorist and are therefore a non-thinker.

The US government has never used soldiers or citizens as unwary test subjects and would never do so.

The US government has never allowed or enabled circumstances in order to motivate citizens to support an agenda.

Finance corporations do not have influence over Presidential politics or US policy.

There is no foreign entity or nation with significant influence over US policy.

The US media is comprised primarily of patriotic and ethical leadership and agenda's.

There is no ongoing effort to move US economies offshore or to prepare other global regions for economic integration.

Leading politicians hold our best interests in the highest regard and serve the people first and foremost.

If you believe that any of the above statements is true, you MUST agree that they were ALL untrue when 9/11 occured, and that they are always suspended in relation to 9/11 facts. Otherwise, you are a complete idiot, with no capacity for rational thought, introspection, patriotism, compassion, analysis, relational logic, or normal human interaction. The official 9/11 story cannot be questioned, otherwise, we live in a controlled propagandized nation and our perceptions are probably all wrong.

Since we know that is not the case, we can state with logical accuracy that above statements that are typically true are suspended in the case of 9/11.

Good post!

This part particulary.

no capacity for rational thought, introspection, patriotism, compassion, analysis, relational logic, or normal human interaction.

It appears that Farmers admission is going to make the above words true.

I feel the words are harsh, and perhaps counterproductive to apply immediately without a period of adjustment and debate. The people that need to know the facts have been heavily influenced by a psyops creating intense social fears.

Social fears for the most part are not reasonable to act on unless a society is actually controlled by fascist military type force. We are not there yet, but its coming IF those who think they are patriots continue to allow social fears to control them and use that to justify not unifying with Americans that can justifiably show that Consitutional due process has not been met.

Thye've been deceived. They'll suffer a loss of face. We need not make that more difficult than it already is.

Last edited:
The 9/11 Commission was not a whitewash and all of the details in the original 9/11 Commission Report are factual, regardless of what the authors and Commission members have to say about it.

If you question the integrity of the US Government on anything 9/11 related, you are a conspiracy theorist and are therefore a non-thinker.

The US government has never used soldiers or citizens as unwary test subjects and would never do so.

The US government has never allowed or enabled circumstances in order to motivate citizens to support an agenda.

Finance corporations do not have influence over Presidential politics or US policy.

The US media is comprised primarily of patriotic and ethical leadership and agenda's.

There is no ongoing effort to move US economies offshore or to prepare other global regions for economic integration.

Leading politicians hold our best interests in the highest regard and serve the people first and foremost.

If you believe that any of the above statements is true, you MUST agree that they were ALL untrue when 9/11 occured, and that they are always suspended in relation to 9/11 facts. Otherwise, you are a complete idiot, with no capacity for rational though, introspection, patriotism, compassion, analysis, relational logic, or normal human interaction. The official 9/11 story cannot be questioned, otherwise, we live in a controlled propagandized nation and our perceptions are probably all wrong.

Since we know that is not the case, we can state with logical accuracy that above statements that are typically true are suspended in the case of 9/11.

okay whatever you say Candycorn.:lol::lol::lol::lol::cuckoo:

I am pretty sure that post was sarcasm

well if you follow the posts of candy corns this is the kind of posts that he always makes and is SERIOUS when making these statements.:lol:

If you believe that any of the above statements is true, you MUST agree that they were ALL untrue when 9/11 occured, and that they are always suspended in relation to 9/11 facts. Otherwise, you are a complete idiot, with no capacity for rational thought, introspection, patriotism, compassion, analysis, relational logic, or normal human interaction. The official 9/11 story cannot be questioned, otherwise, we live in a controlled propagandized nation and our perceptions are probably all wrong.

Good post!

This part particulary.

no capacity for rational thought, introspection, patriotism, compassion, analysis, relational logic, or normal human interaction.

I feel the words are harsh, and perhaps counterproductive to apply immediately without a period of adjustment and debate. The people that need to know the facts have been heavily influenced by a psyops creating intense social fears.

Social fears for the most part are not reasonable to act on unless a society is actually controlled by fascist military type force. We are not there yet, but its coming IF those who think they are patriots continue to allow social fears to control them and use that to justify not unifying with Americans that can justifiably show that Consitutional due process has not been met.

Thye've been deceived. They'll suffer a loss of face. We need not make that more difficult than it already is.

I didnt read that far to the last paragraph.Now I see what he was doing.Like i said before,candy corn has made posts like this in the past AND been serious about it so its only natural that I thought this poster was a sock of candy corns especially since he has socked before at other sites.

Good post!

This part particulary.

I didnt read that far to the last paragraph.Now I see what he was doing.Like i said before,candy corn has made posts like this in the past AND been serious about it so its only natural that I thought this poster was a sock of candy corns especially since he has socked before at other sites.
please show the post by candycorn where he did anything even remotely like that

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfDEyLbUSxo]YouTube - Stormtroopers reminisce about death star[/ame]

no really it is an attempt to discredit eyewitnesses and first responders the concerns of the investigating commissions and NIST

Alright, I admit it I am a Government Agent. While I'm at it, I am revealing that Woodstock was a hoax as well. :eusa_eh:

no really it is an attempt to discredit eyewitnesses and first responders the concerns of the investigating commissions and NIST

Alright, I admit it I am a Government Agent. While I'm at it, I am revealing that Woodstock was a hoax as well. :eusa_eh:
yeah, no wonder the federal budget is out of control
everyone is a government agent

yeah, no wonder the federal budget is out of control
everyone is a government agent

Yeah, you should see the payroll office on payday, harsh stuff.

We've had cutbacks in my sector. My official title is Director of "strategic" communications. I specialize in turning these boobs against one another or at least keep them on different tracks so they can't find the truth.

8 years; batting 1,000%

The 9/11 Commission Rejects Own Report as Based on Government Lies

The 9/11 Commission now tells us that the official version of 9/11 was based on false testimony and documents and is almost entirely untrue. The details of this massive cover-up are carefully outlined in a book by John Farmer, who was the Senior Counsel for the 9/11 Commission.

One "counsel" to the fucking commission is NOT "the Commission," first of all.

One counsel to the Commission is telling a story. That "story" was DIRECTED at the intended audience. It will "sell" to its target audience.

The Lew Rockwell "report" is misleading even before you get to the piece itself. The "headline" is flatly false.

Zzz.

I can't imagine that anyone was expecting anything else from "reportage" from the likes of Lew Rockwell.

lairabilty talks out his ass..he has not a clue what the rest of the commisons opinions are on the 9/11 commison report..and he has never even read the 9/11 commison report...he isnt even well versed on the Busk/chenney story he supports

9/11: Our Truth, and Theirs

We are asked to believe that 19 men, armed with the most basic weapons, somehow managed to elude the biggest, most expensively-accoutered intelligence apparatus in the world — and the intelligence agencies of our allies, to boot. Utilizing nothing but box-cutters and the knowledge gleaned from a few weeks at flight school, these supermen somehow managed to steer those planes into two of the most visible potential terrorist targets in the US, one of which had been successfully targeted by terrorists before. They did this with no help from any foreign intelligence agency, no nation-state in on the plot, and they did it for less than $100,000.

Really?

Forum List

Back