09/09/09 is coming..... And what's gonna happen?

Feb 28, 2009
Something really really bad? The apocalypse, perhaps?

Something really really good? Might win the powerball?

Or, just Another Day. Wait, that's a Wings song.

One after 909 is a BEATLES song!

So, VH-1 is gonna make the nine days leading up to Armageddon, BEATLE days!

VH1 and VH1 Classic Celebrate The Beatles with The Beatles Anthology Premiering in Three Installments August 26, September 2, and September 9 at 9PM*

VH1 Classic To Air 9 Days of Beatles Programming Starting September 1 with Classic Beatles' Documentaries, Concerts, and Films

VH1 and VH1 Classic's Beatles Programming Marathons Support September 9 Debut of MTV Games' The Beatles(TM): Rock Band(TM)

NEW YORK, Aug. 24 /PRNewswire/ -- VH1 and VH1 Classic are kicking off a programming bonanza centered on one of the biggest-selling bands in pop culture history - The Beatles. The networks extensive and wide-ranging programming is airing in support of the highly anticipated launch of MTV Games' The Beatles(TM): Rock Band(TM) on September 9.

The 3-week-long programming block begins with the airing of "The Beatles Anthology," the comprehensive documentary series focused on the history of the "Fab Four." "The Beatles Anthology" simulcasts on VH1 and VH1 Classic on Wednesday, August 26, Wednesday, September 2, and Wednesday, September 9 at 9PM*. Then beginning Tuesday, September 1, VH1 Classic goes into full gear with "9 Days of Beatles" featuring classic Beatles' documentaries, concerts and films.
I'm lovin' it!

Um ... a movie is coming out that day! It looks cool to! Kind of a Ralph Bakshi's Wizards type flick. I am looking forward to that. ;)

reminds me that i want to buy this picture:

photo_3_great_nines.jpg

Tis a friends birthday, so I expect a party will be in the works, as said person turns 30... Hopefully, if someones going to blow up the world, they can refrain for a day.

make your predictions now i say the sun will come up in the morning.

What's going to happen?

Probably about the same thing that happened on 8/8/8.

But four days later, I'm going cruising!

Immie

Forum List

Back