08 RWer's: "Obama wants class war"; 2012 RWer's: "Makers vs Takers!!!"

Yet, right wing counties and states........full of white trash trailor parks flying NASCAR flags and sporting "No-Bama" stickers on their cars........are consuming more welfare and food stamps than anyone else. Go figure.
Can you repeat this?

Yes, Obama is divisive. The takers vs makers mentality is the result of 4 years of class warfare. Obama started out bashing the wealthy and kept it up. He wanted to punish them and make them pay more. He wants to give that money to people he calls the rightful owners, meaning those who didn't earn anything. He has people believing that they deserve money for nothing. It's fucked up. This election was about the makers vs the takers. The takers won and Obama plans to tax the hell out of us and give more to them.

Class warfare always leads to two sides battling. Obama did this.
"Obama did this." while you, yourself are engaging in FULL-ON WARFARE against another class. Yep...you're a typical, hypocritical Republican.

Carry on.

Sorry, I told you Im not a Democrat...or GOP.

But Obama did lay out the class warfare. It was a brilliant political ploy, and the GOP stepped right in it. Now, they're fully flying the class warfare flag. Brilliant plan by the left.

You are deflecting buc. Just admit Obama intentionally started the class warfare, which has now blown into a fully acceptable tribalism.

Well...the war is being fought intensly. Meaning...BOTH sides are fighting in it. Two wrongs dont make a right. He absolutely started that shit. And now the right is intensifying it.

You dumbasses are PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HAND. How can you not see that?

And you wonder why I left the right wing.

Well duh. Of course the war is being fought intensely. Unlike you, some people hold principles that they believe are worth fighting for.

I left the right wing and didn't vote this year out of principle for standing up for cops who Republican politicians have betrayed and disrespected for 4 years. I hold that principle dearly, and wont toe the line with my vote if one side betrays that.

Let's be honest there's a lot of takers. Would you agree?

Absolutely a lot of people take shit they dont need.

But I refuse to play into what Obama started with the class war dividing us into "makers" vs "takers" that the right has made it out to be. That was his plan, and you idiots walked right into it.

Its not like two clearly marked football teams squaring off in a "makers" vs "takers". You all are falling for that nonsense. Obama duped you, and you all took the bait.

So your logic says ignore it and it will go away...

This has been going on for decades, long before you were born...

Obama has pushed it hard, he is an angry individual who uses every tool in the book to create division...

Ignoring it is for fools, are you a fool?

Can we afford to provide for the takers? Is it good or bad for America...

This is the question.

Again, there isn't some clearly defined group called "takers".

But, can we provide a safety net? Yes. To an extent. Which, btw, we have gone past. We do need to pull it back in some.

Let's be honest there's a lot of takers. Would you agree?

But I refuse to play into what Obama started with the class war dividing us into "makers" vs "takers" that the right has made it out to be. That was his plan, and you idiots walked right into it.

Its not like two clearly marked football teams squaring off in a "makers" vs "takers". You all are falling for that nonsense. Obama duped you, and you all took the bait.

Obama has pushed it hard, he is an angry individual who uses every tool in the book to create division...

Dude. Just look at the pure tactical aspect of this.

You have less than 50% of the country being represented by some loud folks yelling "Makers vs Takers, screw the Takers". They're flying that flag. And Obama and the left are going to pivot and try to seem reasonable and compassionate, and cater to the "taker" crowd. You guys have absolutely no chance of winning that battle.

Sure, Obama started it. But you guys walked right into that shit, and the current path isn't a winning one. Stick to your guns, fine. But you'll keep losing.

This is the question.
. No the takers outnumber the markers it is unsustainable.

And Obama tactically got all you folks to make huge "Fuck All The Takers" flags that you're flying around, and his side will cater to them and show compassion.

And you all think you'll win that battle? It was a helluva trap, and you guys got GOT.

This is the question.
. No the takers outnumber the markers it is unsustainable.

And Obama tactically got all you folks to make huge "Fuck All The Takers" flags that you're flying around, and his side will cater to them and show compassion.

And you all think you'll win that battle? It was a helluva trap, and you guys got GOT.

Absolutely. He is the President of the United States.

When he starts class warfare, people listen - worldwide.

Well...the war is being fought intensly. Meaning...BOTH sides are fighting in it. Two wrongs dont make a right. He absolutely started that shit. And now the right is intensifying it.

You dumbasses are PLAYING RIGHT INTO HIS HAND. How can you not see that?

And you wonder why I left the right wing.

Well duh. Of course the war is being fought intensely. Unlike you, some people hold principles that they believe are worth fighting for.

I left the right wing and didn't vote this year out of principle for standing up for cops who Republican politicians have betrayed and disrespected for 4 years. I hold that principle dearly, and wont toe the line with my vote if one side betrays that.

LOL yeah right. That's why we keep hearing all the left wing drivel you keep regurgitating.

LOL yeah right. That's why we keep hearing all the left wing drivel you keep regurgitating.

bucs is a mall cop and wants the Federal goverment to make him a Federal employee.

LOL

bucs is a mall cop and wants the Federal goverment to make him a Federal employee.

LOL

Yeah yeah yeah, you're right. My resume' wasn't required in registration at USMB. Sorry, you'll never know.

Republicans think they are such "makers". Anything of value that party did, was before 1964 before the conservatives swelled the ranks of that odious party. Now, everything they've done since then has been a disaster.

These guys even let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. What kind of people are they?

You can't get a single one to name something they are proud of from the last 30 years.

Dude. Just look at the pure tactical aspect of this.

You have less than 50% of the country being represented by some loud folks yelling "Makers vs Takers, screw the Takers". They're flying that flag. And Obama and the left are going to pivot and try to seem reasonable and compassionate, and cater to the "taker" crowd. You guys have absolutely no chance of winning that battle.

Sure, Obama started it. But you guys walked right into that shit, and the current path isn't a winning one. Stick to your guns, fine. But you'll keep losing.

Oh it's easy to see, make no mistake a deaf, dumb and blind person can see it...

Everyone knows this, big deal, you think you uncovered some big secret???

So, whats your solution??

So far all you have stated is the obvious...

Tells us all how do you defeat the free loaders...

Forum List

Back