0 Hour has arrived with Iran

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

Ahmadinejad doesn't have any control over the nuclear program, for what it's worth. Also, for what it's worth, it was started under the Shah (with U.S. support naturally), and was opposed by the mullahs for being wasteful. Obviously, they changed their minds in the last 20-30 years.

When did he say bringing about a nuclear holocaust will usher the return of the 12th Imam? I'm sure he believes something about that, I've just never seen the quotes.

You wanna know the beginning of all this middle east bullshit?

In 1983 the Lebonese set off a truck load of explosives in Beruit in front of an encampment and killed 241 U S. marines, The secret service and other hired security forces had the exact coordinates of the perpetrators and passed them to Reagan. Guess what he ordered? He pulled our forces out.

That was the beginning of terrorism.

here we go again, all the braindead ugly 'merican jingo war mongerers coming out of the woodwork, brainwashed by fox/rush/savage flag waving morons. No evidence iran actually wants nukes!!! Thank god adults are in charge now.

wtf???????????????????

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

Ahmadinejad doesn't have any control over the nuclear program, for what it's worth. Also, for what it's worth, it was started under the Shah (with U.S. support naturally), and was opposed by the mullahs for being wasteful. Obviously, they changed their minds in the last 20-30 years.

When did he say bringing about a nuclear holocaust will usher the return of the 12th Imam? I'm sure he believes something about that, I've just never seen the quotes.

In 1983 the Lebonese set off a truck load of explosives in Beruit in front of an encampment and killed 241 U S. marines, The secret service and other hired security forces had the exact coordinates of the perpetrators and passed them to Reagan. Guess what he ordered? He pulled our forces out.

The beginning was angry sentiments over the US installing leaders of middle eastern countries that were sympathetic to the US.

No it wasn't. That's ridiculous. There was tons of terrorism (on both sides) during the Palestinian Mandate days. The IRA has been engaged in terrorism since its inception. Terrorism definitely did not start in 1983.

The beginning was angry sentiments over the US installing leaders of middle eastern countries that were sympathetic to the US.

I graduated high school in 1951. Two of my clasmates married and went to Saudia Arabia working for a big oil company. We have had our noses in the middle of the Arab's business for 75 years and anybody who fails to see that it's all about oil has their head up their ignorant ass.

I graduated high school in 1951. Two of my clasmates married and went to Saudia Arabia working for a big oil company. We have had our noses in the middle of the Arab's business for 75 years and anybody who fails to see that it's all about oil has their head up their ignorant ass.

Of course, I never said it wasn't about oil. But the angry sentiments are a direct result of the US meddling in their leadership for a VERY long time.

:anj_stfu: You don't know what the hell you're spewing.. The entire point is Iran having nuclear capability is most certainly NOT about electricity. Unfuckingbelievable.. Where do they educate you leftists?? A fucking cave?

How do we stop Iran, on what grounds (point where the constitution agrees with you) do we get the right to attack Iran? How much will stopping Iran cost and what are the short term and long term consequences of attacking, and possibly destroying their Government and most likely killing tens of thousands of their innocent civilians in that process?

If you don't fully destroy the Iran Government how long do you propose we occupied their country? If we do destroy their Government how long do you propose we occupy their country? Either way what will the costs be and where do we get the money and how will we pay it back?

The United States Constitution clearly lays out the defense of our nation. We have a maniac who has clearly stated his intent on using those nuclear weapons.. if you don't consider that an act of war, I don't know what the hell is. If we have a country that has been attacked by nuclear weapons, we won't fucking have to worry about where to get the money or anything.. Say goodnight to America and freedom. I'm not willing to wager my country on a bunch of pacifists ideals.

Lady, I mean this with the utmost respect, If these are your feelings, would you be willing in a War with Iran to go to the Recruiters and sign up?, If not would you be willing to do the same with your son or daughter, or perhaps advocate for a draft?, Would you further be willing to advocate for having our taxes raised to support this War effort? Wars are not so easy when you have to sacrifice for them, and just as an observation the last two no one has had to except those Military members and familes that have done so and the occasional person who has given for causes of their own good will, perhaps the civllian employee. The best War ever fought is the one you didn't have to fight Lady, because you made every effort to avoid it. War's are a mean nasty busniess, and while I do admire your patriotism very much, perhaps in this case knowing this nations recent history of acting before thinking, perhaps its best we think this one out?

airforceone.bmp

If you wade through the International Atomic Energy Agency’s much-awaited report on Iran’s alleged pursuit of nuclear weapons technology – a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone – what you’ll find is a studious ambiguity. “May,” “might,” and “could” are words that modify practically every assertion of Iranian perfidy:
“The information indicates that prior to the end of 2003 the above activities took place under a structured program. There are also indications that some activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device continued after 2003, and that some may still be ongoing.”
Or – since “indications” are not evidence – maybe not.
“The Agency has information from a Member State that Iran has undertaken work to manufacture small capsules suitable for use as containers of a component containing nuclear material. The Agency was also informed by a different Member State that Iran may also have experimented with such components in order to assess their performance in generating neutrons. Such components, if placed in the center of a nuclear core of an implosion type nuclear device and compressed, could produce a burst of neutrons suitable for initiating a fission chain reaction. The location where the experiments were conducted was said to have been cleaned of contamination after the experiments had taken place.”
Notice how unverifiable this is: if the evidence has been “cleaned” by those perfidious Iranians, then we’ll never know for sure, now will we? How very convenient.
Iran: Five Minutes to Zero Hour « The Ugly Truth

airforceone.bmp

If you wade through the International Atomic Energy Agency’s much-awaited report on Iran’s alleged pursuit of nuclear weapons technology – a fate I wouldn’t wish on anyone – what you’ll find is a studious ambiguity. “May,” “might,” and “could” are words that modify practically every assertion of Iranian perfidy:
“The information indicates that prior to the end of 2003 the above activities took place under a structured program. There are also indications that some activities relevant to the development of a nuclear explosive device continued after 2003, and that some may still be ongoing.”
Or – since “indications” are not evidence – maybe not.
“The Agency has information from a Member State that Iran has undertaken work to manufacture small capsules suitable for use as containers of a component containing nuclear material. The Agency was also informed by a different Member State that Iran may also have experimented with such components in order to assess their performance in generating neutrons. Such components, if placed in the center of a nuclear core of an implosion type nuclear device and compressed, could produce a burst of neutrons suitable for initiating a fission chain reaction. The location where the experiments were conducted was said to have been cleaned of contamination after the experiments had taken place.”
Notice how unverifiable this is: if the evidence has been “cleaned” by those perfidious Iranians, then we’ll never know for sure, now will we? How very convenient.
Iran: Five Minutes to Zero Hour « The Ugly Truth

Sounds about right to me. If Iran is found to be producing Nukes it would basically be a death sentence to their country.

Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and United Nations’ Resolutions

Israel was originally expected to sign the 1968 Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT) and on 12 June 1968 Israel voted in favor of the treaty in the UN General Assembly. But when the invasion of Czechoslovakia in August by the Soviet Union delayed ratification around the world, Israel's internal division and hesitation over the treaty became public.[186] The Johnson administration attempted to use the sale of 50 F-4 Phantoms to pressure Israel to sign the treaty that fall, culminating in a personal letter from Lyndon Johnson to Israeli PM Levi Eshkol. But by November Johnson had backed away from tying the F-4 sale with the NPT after a stalemate in negotiations, and Israel would neither sign nor ratify the treaty.[187] After the series of negotiations, US assistant secretary of defense for international security Paul Warnke was convinced that Israel already possessed nuclear weapons.[188] In 2007 Israel sought an exemption to non-proliferation rules in order to import atomic material legally.[189]

In 1996 the United Nations General Assembly passed a resolution[190] calling for the establishment of a nuclear-weapon-free zone in the region of the Middle East.[191] Arab nations and annual conferences of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) repeatedly have called for application of IAEA safeguards and the creation of a nuclear-free Middle East. Arab nations have accused the United States of practicing a double standard in criticizing Iran's nuclear program while ignoring Israel's possession of nuclear weapons.[192] According to a statement by the Arab League, Arab states will withdraw from the NPT if Israel acknowledges having nuclear weapons but refuses to open its facilities to international inspection and destroy its arsenal.[193]

In a statement to the May 2009 preparatory meeting for the 2010 NPT Review Conference, the U.S. delegation reiterated the longstanding U.S. support for "universal adherence to the NPT," but uncharacteristically named Israel among the four countries that have not done so. An unnamed Israeli official dismissed the suggestion that it would join the NPT and questioned the effectiveness of the treaty.[194] The Washington Times reported that this statement threatened to derail the 40-year-old secret agreement between the US and Israel to shield Israel's nuclear weapons program from international scrutiny,[195] while Avner Cohen, author of Israel and the Bomb, argued that acknowledging its nuclear program would allow Israel to take part constructively in efforts to control nuclear weapons.[196]

The Final Document of the 2010 NPT Review Conference calls for a conference in 2012 to implement a resolution of the 1995 NPT Review Conference that calls for the establishment of a Middle East Zone free of weapons of mass destruction. The United States joined the international consensus for Final Document, but criticized the section on the Middle East resolution for singling out Israel as the only state in the region that is not party to the NPT, while at the same time ignoring Iran's non-compliance with its NPT obligations
Nuclear weapons and Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Lady, I mean this with the utmost respect, If these are your feelings, would you be willing in a War with Iran to go to the Recruiters and sign up?, If not would you be willing to do the same with your son or daughter, or perhaps advocate for a draft?,

More ron paul-deflective nonsense BS. So does a person need to be willing to be a plumber, or they are not allowed to fucking have their sink fixed? WTF kind of an argument is that? I'm unwilling to climb a tree, so I guess I'm not allowed to call the local FD to get a fucking cat down...where the fuck do these morons come from? :cuckoo:

The armed forced are volunteer, if they didn't feel they'd be willing to fight a war - then they should not have fucking joined in the first place.

And BTW dipshit - I did fucking serve a long, long time - and I'd re-enlist if it meant I could dish out to the iranian regime the shit they've been for the last 30 years.

Last edited:

Don't forget how that bookended the mass slaughter of our troops in iraq over the past 8 years by the iranian filth.

Got hysteria?
Got head up your ass?

They will NEVER use one. Israel already has one and anybody who has half sense and has paid attention knows they will nuke their asses before instead of waiting till Iran uses one on them. I just hope we have enough sense to get the hell out of the middle east before everything explodes.
Iran has already stated their willingness to use nuclear weapons against Israel, and will consider it a victory even if Israel counterstrikes.

So...your opinion is meaningless.

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

Hey, fuck face.

All countries deserve alternative power sources.
Yeah. Iran is using their program to make weapons, not electricity.

Hey, fuck face.

All countries deserve alternative power sources.

You're not very bright are you? Does Charles Manson deserve to be understood?? Hitler??? You dumb fucking pacifist..

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.
The only bigotry in this thread is from the Jew-haters like Cammmpbell.

But for Gaea's sake, don't you dare condemn him for it! :eek:

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.

I'm a bigot for not wanting to let a CRAZY ASS lunatic have nuclear weapons?????????? ROFLMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this shit up.. Only in the leftist mindset.

The hilarious bit about this is I am neither leftist, nor do I support them having nuclear weapons.

This was about electricity, or do you not remember? Or did you ever understand it in the first place?
Hint: It was NEVER about electricity. Their goal all along has been warheads.

Wake up.

Why do we have to use our military force to prevent a nuclear Iran?

Why do we have to come to the defense of Israel if they pick a fight?

This whole "pre-emptive" war doctrine is bullshit. I voted for Obama to put a stop to that insanity.

Short of perpetual occupation or "regime change", it's inevitable that Iran will go nuclear.

They aren't going to use them. If they do, the entire world would band together to wipe them off the map.

Why do we have to use our military force to prevent a nuclear Iran?

Because fucking moron we are pledged to protect the GCC states, SA, Israel and our allies in general. Unlike flavor-of the nanosecond fucktards like you, embracing ron paul's latest ramblings about not getting involved in foreign entanglements, sensible, rational americans know how important it is to defend our allies, and to maintain world order from crumbling into chaos.

Why do we have to come to the defense of Israel if they pick a fight?

Israel is picking a fight? You mean they are guilty of iran surrounding it with terrorist groups firing rockets into their cities? Gosh you are fucking stupid.

This whole "pre-emptive" war doctrine is bullshit. I voted for Obama to put a stop to that insanity.

Serves you right, but at least he has a sense of american agreements and responsibilities, more so than much of the dung passing for leftists and ron paul/lyndon larouche acolytes today.

Short of perpetual occupation or "regime change", it's inevitable that Iran will go nuclear.

Which is why I've called for regime change there for oh, 15 years...

They aren't going to use them.

And you know this how? Are you in khameini's inner circle? You don't know a fucking thing.

Lady, I mean this with the utmost respect, If these are your feelings, would you be willing in a War with Iran to go to the Recruiters and sign up?, If not would you be willing to do the same with your son or daughter, or perhaps advocate for a draft?,

More ron paul-deflective nonsense BS. So does a person need to be willing to be a plumber, or they are not allowed to fucking have their sink fixed? WTF kind of an argument is that? I'm unwilling to climb a tree, so I guess I'm not allowed to call the local FD to get a fucking cat down...where the fuck do these morons come from? :cuckoo:

The armed forced are volunteer, if they didn't feel they'd be willing to fight a war - then they should not have fucking joined in the first place.

And BTW dipshit - I did fucking serve a long, long time - and I'd re-enlist if it meant I could dish out to the iranian regime the shit they've been for the last 30 years.

What if no one was willing to fight would you then join to fight?

Forum List

Back