0 Hour has arrived with Iran

And all this time people called Ron Paul crazy... Yet here we are, after all the shit talking to Iran and they still are going to make that nuke... what a fucking waste of money.

Oh, did you see that btw? China and Russia will take care of it... Free of charge to America!

Better to rush into another War you can't afford America!

You're not very bright are you? Does Charles Manson deserve to be understood?? Hitler??? You dumb fucking pacifist..

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.

I'm a bigot for not wanting to let a CRAZY ASS lunatic have nuclear weapons?????????? ROFLMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this shit up.. Only in the leftist mindset.

The hilarious bit about this is I am neither leftist, nor do I support them having nuclear weapons.

This was about electricity, or do you not remember? Or did you ever understand it in the first place?

And all this time people called Ron Paul crazy... Yet here we are, after all the shit talking to Iran and they still are going to make that nuke... what a fucking waste of money.

Oh, did you see that btw? China and Russia will take care of it... Free of charge to America!

Iran having nukes is bad business for China, and Russia is too close for comfort, and it's well known Iran has no liking of Russia. They would be just as willing to use Nukes on Russia as on Israel.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!

Obama said he would talk with them. He gave a speech about it. WTF is Iran thinking? Didn't they get the memo to obey His will?

In other news..........remember WW2? How we had Germany surrounded on 2 fronts with Europe/Russia, and that broke the Nazi military power?

Look at a map. We have Iran flanked with Iraq/Afghanistan.
THANK GOODNESS we have that tactical advantage and aren't pulling our forces out of that flanked position just before the possible spark of a huge crisis there.

Oh....wait.....

Omg I have a great Idea, we can borrow from China and take over the world!! Lol!!! How did no one see this before!!! Even conservatives like to spend when they are bankrupted lolz!

But But But 6,7, 8 wars are possible Avorysuds!!!! War man!!!

Iran having nukes is bad business for China, and Russia is too close for comfort, and it's well known Iran has no liking of Russia. They would be just as willing to use Nukes on Russia as on Israel.

Sorry, what's your point? That Russia and China could end Iran a few hundred times if they wanted without America's help?

Sorry, what's your point? That Russia and China could end Iran a few hundred times if they wanted without America's help?

I'm expecting some pretty severe reactions from Russia.

With Iraq winding down we just have to have another war going.

Just Because we made a mistake and fought a war in Iraq that was not really needed for our Security, is not a good reason to now not take care of business when there really is a threat, Not just to us but to the entire world.

Here is a question... How do you plan to pay for it? Go ahead, stun us all!

I like you CM, but how, how do you plan to pay for it...? Why Can't China/Russia deal with their own problems?

Last edited:

I'm expecting some pretty severe reactions from Russia.

Ok, I agree.

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.

I'm a bigot for not wanting to let a CRAZY ASS lunatic have nuclear weapons?????????? ROFLMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this shit up.. Only in the leftist mindset.

The hilarious bit about this is I am neither leftist, nor do I support them having nuclear weapons.

This was about electricity, or do you not remember? Or did you ever understand it in the first place?

:anj_stfu: You don't know what the hell you're spewing.. The entire point is Iran having nuclear capability is most certainly NOT about electricity. Unfuckingbelievable.. Where do they educate you leftists?? A fucking cave?

:anj_stfu: You don't know what the hell you're spewing.. The entire point is Iran having nuclear capability is most certainly NOT about electricity. Unfuckingbelievable.. Where do they educate you leftists?? A fucking cave?

How do we stop Iran, on what grounds (point where the constitution agrees with you) do we get the right to attack Iran? How much will stopping Iran cost and what are the short term and long term consequences of attacking, and possibly destroying their Government and most likely killing tens of thousands of their innocent civilians in that process?

If you don't fully destroy the Iran Government how long do you propose we occupied their country? If we do destroy their Government how long do you propose we occupy their country? Either way what will the costs be and where do we get the money and how will we pay it back?

Last edited:

Ironic. Explain why International Policy of all countries with Nuclear power is to allow for the peaceful use of nuclear power for the benefit of the people?

Or are you alone somehow more intelligent than literally every person in the world?

Where is your cave at? Mine is closer to where I can read stuff.

Last edited:
"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001.

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.

Now this much is undisputed."

- Sen. Hillary Clinton, floor speech on A Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq. October 10, 2002

So now the eye's turn to Iran, it's easy to beat the drums of war when this nation for the most part other than it's soldier's, sailors, airmen, and marines, and their families have no stake in war other than to buy a bumper sticker or wave a flag. Forgive me here but while Iran may be an issue, one only need to look at the it's people to understand that it they have as much dislike for their leadership as we do, and for us to support or even appear to support any action in that nation without provocation other than the bluster of a crazed dictator, would do nothing but send those people to their side. What we should do is support those poeple in everyway possible to rid themselves of those leaders and let them decide for themselves what kind of Government they should have before we advocate committing even more of our young men and women into combat and at the same time yell " keep your hands off my taxes".

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001.

It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.

Now this much is undisputed."

- Sen. Hillary Clinton, floor speech on A Resolution to Authorize the Use of United States Armed Forces Against Iraq. October 10, 2002

So now the eye's turn to Iran, it's easy to beat the drums of war when this nation for the most part other than it's soldier's, sailors, airmen, and marines, and their families have no stake in war other than to buy a bumper sticker or wave a flag. Forgive me here but while Iran may be an issue, one only need to look at the it's people to understand that it they have as much dislike for their leadership as we do, and for us to support or even appear to support any action in that nation without provocation other than the bluster of a crazed dictator, would do nothing but send those people to their side. What we should do is support those poeple in everyway possible to rid themselves of those leaders and let them decide for themselves what kind of Government they should have before we advocate committing even more of our young men and women into combat and at the same time yell " keep your hands off my taxes".

Dead on!

How do we stop Iran, on what grounds (point where the constitution agrees with you) do we get the right to attack Iran? How much will stopping Iran cost and what are the short term and long term consequences of attacking, and possibly destroying their Government and most likely killing tens of thousands of their innocent civilians in that process?

If you don't fully destroy the Iran Government how long do you propose we occupied their country? If we do destroy their Government how long do you propose we occupy their country? Either way what will the costs be and where do we get the money and how will we pay it back?

The United States Constitution clearly lays out the defense of our nation. We have a maniac who has clearly stated his intent on using those nuclear weapons.. if you don't consider that an act of war, I don't know what the hell is. If we have a country that has been attacked by nuclear weapons, we won't fucking have to worry about where to get the money or anything.. Say goodnight to America and freedom. I'm not willing to wager my country on a bunch of pacifists ideals.

The United States Constitution clearly lays out the defense of our nation. We have a maniac who has clearly stated his intent on using those nuclear weapons.. if you don't consider that an act of war, I don't know what the hell is. If we have a country that has been attacked by nuclear weapons, we won't fucking have to worry about where to get the money or anything.. Say goodnight to America and freedom. I'm not willing to wager my country on a bunch of pacifists ideals.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Man I hope the Republican party goes though another collapse because the members of it are still fucking big spending liberals with no idea wtf they are talking about.

Vote Cain!

Thanks for not answering how you plan to pay for your war or how Iran s a threat to the US today... You are planning on attacking a future Iran threat that in no way is a threat to the US anymore than all the other countries out there with nukes... Actually Iran is less of a threat because they don’t even have a nuke yet and even if they got a single nuke they would have less than many other countries…

LOL at the Neocons, nothing but a bunch of Pro life (unless it's war time!) Progressive liberals lol.

Last edited:
Hey, fuck face.

All countries deserve alternative power sources.

Anybody who doesn't realize that Iran is close to jumping on Israel is stupid. Because of a bunch of brainwashed indivudals who believe an ancient fairy tale about Armageddon and judgement day this world is pushed back into the past. I hope that somebody with a little power can come up with a solution to this mess before it gets out of hand.

Who fucking cares about Isreal? Those fucking jews can deal with there own problems. Why do we need to defend them from hostility that they created themselves?

Unless you and all your Isreal loving buddies go enlist in the army and figure out a way to pay for it then I suggest you shut the fuck up cause the rest of us dont want your fucking war.

I don't care about Israel of any of their bible thumping friends.

It seems like maybe you and I are on the same side but are too ignorant to realize it. As far as the army...I was inducted in the early fall of 1957 and was discharged in 1964. I was a sgt E-6 tank commander of a four man crew on an M-48 medium Patton tank.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Man I hope the Republican party goes though another collapse because the members of it are still fucking big spending liberals with no idea wtf they are talking about.

Vote Cain!

Thanks for not answering how you plan to pay for your war or how Iran s a threat to the US today... You are planning on attacking a future Iran threat that in no way is a threat to the US anymore than all the other countries out there with nukes... Actually Iran is less of a threat because they don’t even have a nuke yet and even if they got a single nuke they would have less than many other countries…

LOL at the Neocons, nothing but a bunch of Pro life (unless it's war time!) Progressive liberals lol.

You didn't answer my question. What is the criteria in defending this nation against enemies foreign or domestic?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL....

Vote Cain!

You didn't answer my question. What is the criteria in defending this nation against enemies foreign or domestic?

We should be very careful because Cain said it's pretty well certain that Communist China is close to getting a nuclear capability LMAO!!

...it would be far more preferable if the United States could cite an Iranian provocation as justification for the airstrikes before launching them. Clearly, the more outrageous, the more deadly, and the more unprovoked the Iranian action, the better off the United States would be. Of course, it would be very difficult for the United States to goad Iran into such a provocation without the rest of the world recognizing this game, which would then undermine it. (One method that would have some possibility of success would be to ratchet up covert regime change efforts in the hope that Tehran would retaliate overtly, or even semi-overtly, which could then be portrayed as an unprovoked act of Iranian aggression.)
http://www.brookings.edu/~/media/files/rc/papers/2009/06_iran_strategy/06_iran_strategy.pdf

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

Ahmadinejad doesn't have any control over the nuclear program, for what it's worth. Also, for what it's worth, it was started under the Shah (with U.S. support naturally), and was opposed by the mullahs for being wasteful. Obviously, they changed their minds in the last 20-30 years.

When did he say bringing about a nuclear holocaust will usher the return of the 12th Imam? I'm sure he believes something about that, I've just never seen the quotes.

Forum List

Back