I Think its the wrong section, but not a sane person would believe such things happen, nobody sane also wish for such things to happen, but it happens anyway.
Let me ask you this , would you kidnap a plane and crush it on a building because you believe in paradise promised for doing so?

What "sane" person would envision the bombing of Dresden, or for that matter Hiroshima/Nagasaki ( among other acts of war..... ) Humans can do all sorts of incredibly evil acts, and the BIG LIE that was 9/11/2001 is most certainly to be included in the list.

I Think its the wrong section, but not a sane person would believe such things happen, nobody sane also wish for such things to happen, but it happens anyway.
Let me ask you this , would you kidnap a plane and crush it on a building because you believe in paradise promised for doing so?

What "sane" person would envision the bombing of Dresden, or for that matter Hiroshima/Nagasaki ( among other acts of war..... ) Humans can do all sorts of incredibly evil acts, and the BIG LIE that was 9/11/2001 is most certainly to be included in the list.
Sometimes life ain't black and white, there is the gray zone, but selfish act of preemptive mass killing is true evil, when some cases are in the gray zone, it takes some time to swallow it but eventually you realize that and doing whats right isn't always a road to happiness and joy, sometimes whats right end with death and destruction, the only thing we must learn for the future is how not to get in these corners ever again.

Forum List

Back