0-16?

elvis

Rookie
Sep 15, 2008
I think it's bound to happen, now. Detroit hasn't won in Green Bay since 1991, when Mike Tomczak was Green Bay's quarterback. It's going to be below zero up in Lambeau. 5 years of Matt Millen as general manger. And we wonder why Ford is nearing bankruptcy.

At least they'll get a first round draft pick!

Everyone gets a first round, besides previous deals some may have made in years past where one was traded away.

What they'll DEFINITELY get is the first OVERALL pick. And they'll probably waste it and pick Tim Tebow.

Everyone gets a first round, besides previous deals some may have made in years past where one was traded away.

What they'll DEFINITELY get is the first OVERALL pick. And they'll probably waste it and pick Tim Tebow.

My bad, that's what I meant.

You don't think Tim Tebow would be a good pick? Do you think he's another Ryan Leaf? :eek:

No, the Saints took Danny in the 4th, the Chargers as we all know took leaf behind Payton, they got massivily screwed.

No, the Saints took Danny in the 4th, the Chargers as we all know took leaf behind Payton, they got massivily screwed.

Trust me, all of us in Indiana thank our lucky stars the Colts picked Peyton Manning over Ryan Leaf that fateful draft day. :eusa_clap::beer:

Trust me, all of us in Indiana thank our lucky stars the Colts picked Peyton Manning over Ryan Leaf that fateful draft day. :eusa_clap::beer:

you guys were pretty pissed when the the Pacers took Reggie Miller over U of Indiana star Steve Alford. You didn't stay pissed for long , though.

you guys were pretty pissed when the the Pacers took Reggie Miller over U of Indiana star Steve Alford. You didn't stay pissed for long , though.

Oh yeah, I remember that. The "fans" wanted our home-grown "Alfie" instead of some skinny kid they had never heard of from UCLA.

The night Reggie retired was shown on t.v. after his last game (during the playoffs) and I swear, I don't think there was a dry eye in Indiana that night.

Cheers Reggie! :beer:

Oh yeah, I remember that. The "fans" wanted our home-grown "Alfie" instead of some skinny kid they had never heard of from UCLA.

The night Reggie retired was shown on t.v. after his last game (during the playoffs) and I swear, I don't think there was a dry eye in Indiana that night.

Cheers Reggie! :beer:

he got a standing ovation in Madison Square Garden, of all places, when he played his last game there.

New Topics

Forum List

Back