US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obama Orders VISA Freeze for Russian, but Doesn't Fight Mexican Illegal Immigration

This is a discussion on Obama Orders VISA Freeze for Russian, but Doesn't Fight Mexican Illegal Immigration within the Immigration/Illegal Immigration forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by MaryL Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. I can deal ...

Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Immigration/Illegal Immigration

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Member #31918

Thanked 8,140 Times in 6,038 Posts
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow
I can deal with the Russians/Slavs. The Mexicans/Hispanics, not so much.

Yes, yes, you've made no secret of who you hate.
Old 03-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Member #47606

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha
Russians can spend their money someplace else. It's not like we're the only destination in the world especially since so many American businesses have already gone someplace else themselves.
Why should they? What if they have family here, or what if they want to see particular sights? I do not understand your thinking with this...
Old 03-10-2014, 11:02 PM
Member #47606

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha Imperious could be the Buddha
Visa freezes. On Russians immigrants? That is like, 15 people every year or so? As opposed to the million or so Hispanic illegal Mexicans so called "immigrants'' we have to absorb every year? I can deal with the Russians/Slavs. The Mexicans/Hispanics, not so much.
I think that no matter the race/ethnicity, the masses would still be angry, it's not the race/ethnicity that matters, its the fact that people like you believe they are somehow the cause of all our economic issues, in reality, the masses are just looking for someone to blame, while corporate America makes all the profits in the end, its one huge circle of manipulation and greed.

By the way, I am not specifically targeting you, I am just generalizing based off your statement.
Old 03-29-2014, 02:22 AM
Member #48165

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Adriana could own USMB Adriana could own USMB Adriana could own USMB Adriana could own USMB Adriana could own USMB Adriana could own USMB
Thanks for Sharing this information
Old 04-07-2014, 06:25 AM
Member #19187

Thanked 1,114 Times in 890 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator LilOlLady could be State Senator
Quote: Originally Posted by theDoctorisIn Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Obama orders asset freeze, visa bans against those involved in Russian move on Ukraine

Fine put on the freeze against Russians entering this country. I can understand that to some degree, but Russian LEGAL immigration is not a problem. Our most pressing immigration concern is MEXICAN and LATIN AMERICAN ILLEGAL immigration to this country!

Why does the left continue to ignore this issue and continue to allow it to go on. Are winning elections worth the destruction of our hospitals, schools, social programs and flooding the work force with so many workers that wages are suppressed even further.

The left are hypocrites!
You are attempting to connect two entirely separate issues. One is an immigration issue, the other a foreign relations issue.

There is no "hypocrisy" in anything you've posted.

Apples and oranges.
Old 04-07-2014, 06:38 AM
Cafeteria Centrist
Member #20204

Thanked 4,670 Times in 3,051 Posts
Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute
Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute Kondor3 has a reputation beyond repute
Well, getting swamped by an 85-foot tsunami is better than getting swamped by a 100-foot tsunami, I guess.
Old 04-07-2014, 08:37 AM
Member #33658

Thanked 15,564 Times in 10,238 Posts
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Russian immigration is not affected. Only the visas of seven individuals are affected. That's why Russia is laughing so hard.
Old 04-07-2014, 09:05 AM
Member #32558

Thanked 9,409 Times in 6,438 Posts
Mentioned: 121 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Obama Orders VISA Freeze for Russian, but Doesn't Fight Mexican Illegal Immigration
Obama has all but stopped illegals from Mexico and some rw's call that "not fighting illegal immigration".

But, you're still oh so concerned about Russia.

Some of you traitors are just plain stupid.
Advice to right wingers: Memorize the first five words of the First Amendment.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Immigration/Illegal Immigration