US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Meat eaters gulp record prices before U.S. grilling peaks.

This is a discussion on Meat eaters gulp record prices before U.S. grilling peaks. within the Current Events forums, part of the US Discussion category; You Tube You Tube...

Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Current Events

Current Events Current News and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2014, 03:14 PM
Member #31918

Thanked 8,103 Times in 6,009 Posts
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Old 03-25-2014, 03:17 PM
liberal soldier
Member #30820

Thanked 5,012 Times in 3,744 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute
Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lonestar_logic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

What food products are imported from China?

The reason food prices are high is primarily due to weather conditions, i.e. droughts, floods.

The U.S. is self sufficient in basic food production and we provide additional production to other countries.
Pork prices are 5% higher - following the horsemeat scandal and a virus epidemic among US pigs.
I see nothing wrong with exporting horse meat, some people seem to have a problem with it though. I have a couple of friends that are really trying to get the market moving.

What are your thoughts on horse meat for human consumption?
I don't care, but my wife is irate about it.....I say whatever moves is fair game when you're hungry....

Love, peace and harmony is sorely lacking in humans around the world.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:20 PM
Member #31918

Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow Unkotare is cooler than the underside of a pillow

Pork prices are 5% higher - following the horsemeat scandal and a virus epidemic among US pigs.
I see nothing wrong with exporting horse meat, some people seem to have a problem with it though. I have a couple of friends that are really trying to get the market moving.

I don't care, but my wife is irate about it.....I say whatever moves is fair game when you're hungry....

Whatever doesn't move quick enough...
Old 03-25-2014, 03:22 PM
liberal soldier
Member #30820

Thanked 5,012 Times in 3,744 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute
Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute Moonglow has a reputation beyond repute

gotta be quick on the draw....

Love, peace and harmony is sorely lacking in humans around the world.
Old 03-25-2014, 03:24 PM
Member #31918

gotta be quick on the draw....

You look hungry, Wilbur...what are you doing what that shotgun, Wilbur? Don't, d-don't point that thing at me, Wilbur...um, wait, Wilbur, wait! NO! ......................................

Old 03-25-2014, 07:46 PM
Member #31723

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet 9thIDdoc is faster than a speeding bullet
Money is worth less so food costs more.

Armed
And
Really
Pissed
Old 03-25-2014, 08:59 PM
Member #46779

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet dr.d is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by WinterBorn Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Up until 2 years ago, the bulk of my meat came from what I hunted. Between venison and wild pig, I kept the freezers full for less money and without all the chemical additives.

I miss it.
Sounds wonderful...why did u stop?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Current Events