US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Smoking Bed Bugs

This is a discussion on Smoking Bed Bugs within the Current Events forums, part of the US Discussion category; LiveLeak.com - Smoking Bed Bugs to get HIGH...

Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Current Events

Current Events Current News and Events

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-07-2014, 11:15 PM
Member #18975

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,465 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute
Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute
Smoking Bed Bugs

LiveLeak.com - Smoking Bed Bugs to get HIGH
Old 04-07-2014, 11:17 PM
Member #33658

Thanked 15,554 Times in 10,231 Posts
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Bed bugs are the new pot.
Old 04-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Member #41356

Thanked 3,001 Times in 1,914 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute
S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute
Who figures this stuff out?
It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963.

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politi...ml#post8888989
The Following User Says Thank You to S.J. For This Useful Post:
editec (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 12:13 AM
Member #18975

Thanked 2,029 Times in 1,465 Posts
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute
Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute Tank has a reputation beyond repute
Well I have smoked a few roaches
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tank For This Useful Post:
Mojo2 (04-08-2014), Mr. H. (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 12:16 AM
This Space for Rent
Member #13580

Thanked 2,179 Times in 1,422 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow
CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow
OMG your video says they inject them too. WTF?
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.~~Robert Ingersoll
Old 04-08-2014, 12:23 AM
Member #41356

Thanked 3,001 Times in 1,914 Posts
Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute
S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute S.J. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by CaféAuLait Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
What do they inject them with?
It's been a while since I read this but as I recall George Bush still can't account for his whereabouts in Paris (?) sometime in October '80. Just as he can't account for his whereabouts in Dallas on November 22nd of 1963.

But hey, I'm sure it's just a lapse of memory, it's not like he was CIA or something.

Oh wait...

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politi...ml#post8888989
Old 04-08-2014, 12:34 AM
This Space for Rent
Member #13580

Thanked 2,179 Times in 1,422 Posts
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow
CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow CaféAuLait is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Quote: Originally Posted by CaféAuLait Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
What do they inject them with?
I assume needles, they boil the bedbugs into a think brown nasty looking goo and then dilute the goo to inject in into their veins. The bug contains something called PH417 some sort of hallucinogen. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
I will not attack your doctrines nor your creeds if they accord liberty to me. If they hold thought to be dangerous - if they aver that doubt is a crime, then I attack them one and all, because they enslave the minds of men.~~Robert Ingersoll
Old 04-08-2014, 04:58 AM
Whishkey!
Member #20545
Supporting Member

Thanked 11,950 Times in 7,722 Posts
Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati
Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati Mr. H. gives orders to the Illuminati
Bedbugs only smoke after sex.

Sent from my ass using USMessageBoard.com
Old 04-08-2014, 05:15 AM
Taoist Wood Dragon
Member #11763

Thanked 4,531 Times in 3,367 Posts
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute
ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute
Yet another reason to legalize marijuana.

We know what the effects are, both intoxicating and medicinal from the cannabis plant.

We don't know what the effects are (or even if there are any medicinal effects) from smoking bed bugs.

You can measure the patriotism of a citizen, not by how much they shout in support of their country, but rather by how much they KNOW about their country.
God is my Sensei..........
Old 04-08-2014, 06:16 AM
Mr. Forgot-it-All
Member #11278

Thanked 9,558 Times in 6,766 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
editec has a reputation beyond repute
editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute editec has a reputation beyond repute
NOT inTOXICating, AB.

In order to become inTOXICated, one must take something TOXIC.

Marijuana is 100% NON-TOXIC

One becomes ELATED or euphoric, not TOXICated.

I know I sound like a pendantic when I correct you on what must seem like a minor point but this is a very important point.,m not a minor one

If it's not toxic the government has no right to "protect" you from it.
Old 04-08-2014, 11:06 AM
National Treasure
Member #45010

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet Rockland is faster than a speeding bullet
I've heard cicadas give you a more even buzz.

Unfortunately, you can only experience it every 17 years.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockland For This Useful Post:
theDoctorisIn (04-08-2014)
Old 04-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Member #37889

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet
JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet JOSweetHeart is faster than a speeding bullet
Sadly bed bugs were inadvertently brought into my home by someone my mom and me let stay with us for a few nights just over two years ago and them little words that I can't say literally ate me alive. For those of you who have never been in contact with a bed bug, consider yourself blessed because they are like getting bit by a mosquito only worse because they make you itch a whole lot more!!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. It took $1,350 to have them gassed right out of our house and that doesn't even include what we gave the guy who was at our house to get rid of them for us five times earlier. That man obviously didn't know his head from him hump and he probably still doesn't! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

This is my most favorite
singer, James Otto. Go
here to check him out!

Last edited by JOSweetHeart; 04-08-2014 at 01:10 PM.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Member #33658

Thanked 15,554 Times in 10,231 Posts
Mentioned: 74 Post(s)
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
NOT inTOXICating, AB.

In order to become inTOXICated, one must take something TOXIC.

Marijuana is 100% NON-TOXIC

One becomes ELATED or euphoric, not TOXICated.

I know I sound like a pendantic when I correct you on what must seem like a minor point but this is a very important point.,m not a minor one

If it's not toxic the government has no right to "protect" you from it.
Marijuana Toxicity
Marijuana intoxication: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia
Marijuana Overdose ? Signs Of Marijuana Overdose ? Treating Marijuana Overdose
Marijuana Toxicity
Marijuana intoxication - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
ACUTE AND CHRONIC TOXICITY OF MARIJUANA | Cannabis, marijuana & hashisch

Just because you know it's an important point.
Old 04-08-2014, 01:54 PM
Member #48383

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
cm902 is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't believe everything you see.

1. The boiling substance in the video is butane evaporating creating oil.
2. The nasty looking round object they showed you, is just a bunch of THC crystals in a hardened form.
3. The Gooey stuff they showed you, is butane honey oil.
4. You may have never seen anything smoked the way the people are smoking in the video, but all they are doing is smoking what I have listed above. Pure THC, or Dabs is the proper term.

So all that said, you just had a video convince you butane honey oil was smoking bed bugs.
Common people, at least have some sense as to where to draw the line on what your believing. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Old 04-08-2014, 02:01 PM
back monitoring reality
Member #1324

Thanked 5,891 Times in 4,006 Posts
Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
dilloduck has disabled reputation
I think telling people that bed bugs can get you high is a damn good way to try to eradicate them. Just think of the thousands of idiots who will collect them for that very reason. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Current Events