No, Bernie's more a Trotsky type.
Old Butt Hurt Eddie?
I thought you had died.
It won't be whining when you stop whining. Till then, it's whining.
If you need to sacrifice a goat, may as well sacrifice an old one. No one is beating Trump. No way, no how.
Oh, shut up.
Don't worry/ Trump's not targeting plantation blacks.
Sure, we have so much more in common than we have with Venezuela,
Yes, we are all impressed with aging hipsters.
First explain why Hillary and McCabe are not in prison, then bitch.
It goes to the root of the Democrats problem. 40% of the country is leaving 60% behind in their march to socialism. Anyone remember McGovern,...
Reasonable by CNN standards. He's not a fag or a total hack.
I am impressed with your grasp of percentages (I will not make this racial), but no. Just click on the link
In the wake of the badly failed impeachment gambit, Trump's approval reaches highest since election. No, not vaulted by Rasmussen, but ABC/WaPo...
Remember, Hillary would fail the purity test with her comment about "super predators".
Agreed. IM2 like you have precious little intellect to waste.
Let's see. Old Joe supported ending busing. Amy K send a black murderer of a child to prison. Mayor Pete had black kids arrested for drugs. Little...
Yet millions have flocked from near and far to hear him speak for a mere hour.
Coulda been worse. Imagine having to watch 8 hours of Auntie Maxine footage.
Maybe they should have discussed AIDS.
We get his bitterness. It must be tough serving as POTUS for 8 years with no legacy.
YOU LOSE!!! [IMG]
Look on the bright side, You've had a lot more boyfriends in prison.
Pete and Stacy? A fag and a (very ugly black) fat woman? Sure, that'll work!
You have absolutely no insight to your own sleaze, do you?
God, now he can only count to 13.
you and the media are lying sacks of shit. That was the OP's point.
You mean the Emancipation Proclamation and ending slavery?
Oh? I thought it was free stuff.
Separate names with a comma.