This is a discussion on Curriculum vitae of the Arab thinker Mohamed Hassanien heikal within the Politics forums, part of the US Discussion category; Mohamed Hassanein Heikal one of the most prominent Arab and Egyptian journalists in the twentieth century (born September 23, 1923 in Cairo ). It may ...
|Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...|
| ||LinkBack||Thread Tools||Display Modes|
Curriculum vitae of the Arab thinker Mohamed Hassanien heikal
Mohamed Hassanein Heikal one of the most prominent Arab and Egyptian journalists in the twentieth century (born September 23, 1923 in Cairo ). It may be a few Arab journalists who have witnessed and participated in the drafting of Arab politics, especially in Egypt.
We have lived with the press and political life under the monarchy and then under Egyptian revolution led by Gamal Abdel Nasser, where journalists become one of the earliest close to him, and then under Anwar Sadat, although he often disagree with him later, and now the structure superintendent, a key theorist of Arab governments, multilateral approach that linked many of its leaders Friendships and working relationships with disagreed with the current Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak.
joined the newspaper "Aliijbshian Gazette" in February 8, 1942.
Honorary Fellow at the Center for Arab Unity Studies
Year 1956 / 1957 was offered the presidency of the Governing Council, Al Ahram editor Council and the presidency together, and apologized for the first time, before the second time, and the head of the editor of Al Ahram, 17 years, and in that period reached Ahram to become one of the first ten newspapers in the world.
The first article in Al Ahram under the title "frankly" on 10 August 1957 entitled "The real secret to the problem of Amman." And another was an article on February 1, 1974 entitled ".. the shadows and shine."
Ras Mohamed Hassanein Heikal Mwsspabar Board of Directors today (and Almwsspasahvip Gazette) and the Local Development magazine in the sixties.
It also established a set structure of the pyramids specialized centers: the Center for Political and Strategic Studies Center Press Center studies documenting contemporary history of Egypt.
in 1970 was appointed minister of national guidance, and that President Gamal Abdel Nasser, has been linked with the structure of a rare friendship in history between a man and the state press adherence to the profession of journalism knows, the decree, who was appointed minister of national guidance text at the same time continuing to work the press As the editor of Al-Ahram.
After the war in October 1973 disagreed with President Anwar Sadat on dealing with the political consequences of the war of October, the President made a decision to appoint him an adviser, and apologized for the job and the time of writing, and all written published outside Egypt, who lives within, as a result of his writings that President Sadat arrested Arrests September 3, 1981.
[Changed] the structure of Arab literature
Literature can be divided structure (Arabic and are: three and fifty books) for several groups, but as is the easiest times in which it appeared:
the era of King Farouk (one book: Iran over the volcano).
the era of President Gamal Abdel Nasser (seven books) are: 1 - the psychological contract governing the Middle East. 2 - look at our internal problems in the light of what they call ... "Crisis of intellectuals." 3 - what happened in Syria. 4 - Your Majesty. 5 - mysteries of Suez. 6 - colonialism played the king. 7 - We ... And America.
the era of President Anwar Sadat (a dozen books) are: 1 - Abdel-Nasser and the world. 2 - conversations in Asia - a date with the sun. 3 - Road to Ramadan. 4 - Egypt .. No Abdel Nasser. 5 - The story of the last battles of Suez in the era of giants. 6 - and the solution of war. 7 - an initiative. 8 - the story of Arabs and Soviets. 9 - events to achieve political socialist prosecutor. 10 - impossible to peace and democracy are absent - messages to a friend there. 11 - prospects eighties. 12 - Ayatollah defender - the story of Iran and the revolution.
the era of President Hosni Mubarak (thirty three and a book) are: 1 - at a crossroads - a war of October .. What happened ... And what happened then! . 2 - Fall anger - the story of the beginning and end of an era Anwar Sadat. 3 - between the press and politics - the story (and documents) battle in the war hidden strange! . 4 - Visit a new history. 5 - a war thirty years - the files of Suez. 6 - conversations in the storm. 7 - a war thirty years - 1967 Part I: Boiling years. 8 - Soviet quake. 9 - a war thirty years - the 1967 explosion. 10 - Gulf War illusions of force and victory. 11 - October 73 weapons and the policy. 12 - Agreement on Gaza - Jericho peace besieged the realities of the moment and the realities of history. 13 - Egypt's Copts are a minority letter to the chief editor of Al-Wafd. 14 - Egypt and the Twenty-first century - a paper in dialogue. 15 - 1995 for Egypt to the twenty-first century. 16 - The crisis of the Arabs and their future. 17 - secret negotiations between the Arabs and Israel - and the imperial myth and the Jewish state. 18 - secret negotiations between the Arabs and Israel - the whirlwind of war and peace storms. 19 - secret negotiations between the Arabs and Israel Oslo peace illusions - it is accepted and beyond. 20 - Japanese articles. 21 - Gulf .. Open the repercussions of nuclear explosions in the Indian subcontinent. 22 - thrones and armies as well as the conflict erupted in Palestine read the diary in the war. 23 - frankly: more than 700 articles from January 1957 - June 1990 (5 volumes of the great pieces). 24 - a new kind of war. 25 - 2 thrones and armies - al-crisis and trauma-related reading armies in the war diary (Palestine 1948). 26 - talk in policy issues and men: the views (with the start of the twenty-first century). 27 - talk in politics in crisis! 2000 - 2001. 28 - talk in politics ends of ways: Arab Drifter 2001. 29 - talk time U.S. policy: from New York to Kabul. 30 - the fall of! Why was the revolution of July 1952 for the crisis? . 31 - American Empire and raids on Iraq. 32 - permission to leave in the hope and prayer .. And a final report. 33 - blocked articles (published in the Egyptian newspaper today).
[Changed] the structure of English literature
written eight books in English are:
The Cairo documents, the inside story of Nasser and his relationship with world: leaders, rebels and statesmen
The road to Ramadan, the inside story of how the Arabs prepared for and almost won the October war of 1973 (translated by Professor journalist Samir Atallah).
Sphinx & Commissar, the rise and fall of Soviet influence in the Middle East
The return of the Ayatollah, the Iranian revolution from Mossadeq to Khomeini (translated world, Dr. Abdul Wahab Al Missiri).
Autumn of fury, the assassination of Sadat
Cutting the lion's tail, Suez through Egyptian eyes
Illusions of triumph - an Arab view of the Gulf war
Secret channels, the inside story of Arab - Israeli peace negotiations
and have been translated books into 32 languages, which means that more widespread than all forwards (not heard beyond the limits of their home). It resulted in a controversial cultural and interesting when writing or speaking or silent!
[Changed] wrote introductions to others
The structure of the philosophy of editing a book Revolution and the Charter of President Gamal Abdel Nasser.
wrote introductions to the structure of numerous books including:
1. Abdel-Nasser and of speeches and interviews and statements 1967 - 1968 (Hatem Sadek preparation).
2. The game of power in Egypt (Adel Hammouda).
3. This time diaries (Ahmed Bahaa Eddin).
4. Intellectuals and power in the Arab world (Ahmed Bahaa Eddin).
5. Abdel Nasser daily war of Palestine (Gamal Abdel Nasser).
6. Grief freedom of the press (Salah Eddin Hafez).
7. Hatred of Israel under the skin knots Arab-American relations (Salah Eddin Hafez).
8. Zionism and Nazism and the end of history to see a new civilization (Understanding the Holocaust).
9. In Carthage Hayel Abdel Hamid blood on the road to Jerusalem (Ihsan Bakr).
10. In the maze the press (Samir Sobhi).
11. Aljornalgi Mohammad Hassanein Haykal (Samir Sobhi).
12. Truth and illusion, in fact, the Egyptian (Rushdie Saeed).
13. Abdel Nasser record images (preparation Salah Hilal).
14. Records of unity talks (Al-Ahram preparation).
15. Why would Uncle Sam? !! (Noam Chomsky).
16. "Gaza - Jericho," a U.S. peace (Edward Said).
17. Notes Eden - Suez (Anthony Eden).
18. Progress of the campaign flares Arab Ahmed Bahaa Eddin (a group of authors).
19. King finally fixed Karim notes: As defined by Farouk (Karim firm).
20. 50 years since the 1919 revolution (Ahmed Ezzat Abdel-Karim).
21. The other opinion in the Gulf disaster (Philip Gulab).
22. Cromer in Egypt (Mohammed Odeh).
23. Spinning words (unique grammarian).
24. Foundation myths of the Israeli policy (Roger Garaudy).
25. Chanted the praise of the greatest night of the morning - the King Abdul Aziz study and documentaries (Abdul Aziz al-Tweijri).
26. Government hidden (David Wise and Thomas Ross) (Arabization: George Aziz).
27. Zionist Congress and the twenty-seventh 1968 - Part I: reports - the installation of the Conference (Arabization: Sabri Grace and others).
28. Records of the Knesset in 1966 / 1967 selected texts of the minutes of the sixth Knesset (Arabization: Sabri Grace and others).
29. Military Zionism - established by the Israeli military - evolution 1887 - 1967 (Taha Muhammad Hidayat and others).
30. The sword the United States and Israel in the Middle East 1968 - 1986 (Stephen Green).
31. National work experience certificates and national dialogue - a dialogue with: Lotfy Khouly and others (Tawfiq Abu Bakar).
32. Between the press and law issues and views (Emile Bajani).
33. (Grasping the NETTLE of PEACE - A Senior Palestinian Figure Speaks Out (KHALED AL-HASSAN
34. I am .. Barons and the press (Jamil Arif).
35. LAURA BUSTANI) A marriage out of time my life with and without EMILE BUSTANI)
36. Good Abaza: pages of the National Struggle (Imam Abdullah).
37. Stations in the memories of my diplomatic career in politics and international relations (Nadim Damascene).
38. Release 2015 drama in two parts (Saad Eddin Wahba).
39. Coup (Mamdouh Nofal).
40. Information between theory and application (Abdul Majid Rifai).
41. All-Palestine Government on its fiftieth anniversary (Alozaar Khalid Mohammed).
42. Palestine / Israel peace or a racist system? (Marwan Bishara).
43. Bride of Algeria (Zainab meal).
44. In the world Abdel Elmessiri monetary dialogue of civilizations (a group of authors).
45. Edward Said, a novel by the generations (Shaheen).
46. Hazrat Muhammad in return lover at the altar of the homeland (a group of authors).
[Changed] the structure of television talk
the problems of peace in the Middle East - the preparation and presentation of Mr. Adel owner (the program object and Events).
End of Empire - Egypt - Narrator: ROBIN ELLIS
NASSER: A Personal View by HEIKAL - executive producer: MOUSTAPHA AKKAD - HEIKAL was interviewed by: PATRICK SEALE
Ramses dialogue (you program your TV).
Nabil Khoury, the Sa'ad and Najwa Qassem Mahiou and Jumana Tigers interviewed Program (present and future).
dialogue Imad Adeeb (the program: a personal interview <16> a).
dialogue Imad Adeeb (the program: on the air <9> seminars).
dialogue Gisele Khoury (Program: Dialogue age <2> a).
dialogue Mustafa Nasser (the program: political meeting).
Talks political (program: from the heart of the crisis to the heart of the nation <3> workshops>).
Mohamed Krishan dialogue (the program: the structure of <13> a).
pinnacle Ben dialogue Khadija (the program: Harvest 2004).
dialogue Fairouz Ziani claimed (the program: hot).
life experience (the program: structure) - Professor talk about the present political and strategic vision for the future conflicts in the region <10> workshops, the first group: Signs of <21> A, Group B: July days <20> A, group C: the birth of Difficult <25> a, group D: the time of alpha <30> A, Group E: wartime <30> cycle.
[Changed] wrote a discussion with the structure
1 - the game of power in Egypt - a dialogue with Mohamed Hassanein Heikal (Adel Hammouda). 2 - Mohamed Hassanein Heikal remember: Abdel Nasser, intellectuals and culture (Yousef Awad). 3 - the structure of other sailing in the mind and heart of Mohammed Hassanein Haykal (Mufid Fawzi). 4 - frankly about dialogue with Abdel Nasser Mohammed Hassanein Haykal (Fouad Mattar). 5 - dialogues on the crisis with Mohamed Hassanein Heikal (Mustafa Bakri and Al-Sana). 6 - The story of the Soviets with Egypt - a dialogue with Mohamed Hassanein Heikal (Muhammad and the return of Gulab Philip and Saad Kamel).
retired from the regular writing and journalism in the twenty-third of September 2003, after he turned eighty. And with that it still contributes to shed light on the analysis and study of contemporary Arab history relevant to the current reality using a new non-platform newspapers, books, a television, where the experience of his life in a weekly program entitled (structure) in the Al Jazeera television.
Sand writer Naguib Mahfouz when attacking his novel: Children of Our Neighborhood and the dissemination of material parts Gazette. Mohammad accused the structure of the exercise of certain fraud in some historical events, and the difference between books published in English and Arabic origins, and of most of his writings were highlighted by: Mohammed Jalal booth in his book: the July Revolution in America, where he discussed the structure in which many considered Tsoirath Of history, and alluded to the employment structure of the CIA and the charges needed to guide, but he said some evidence. It is popular jokes on the structure that tells the story only after the death of all witnesses, so no one can be contradicted. But the facts are contrary to that structure explicitly accused Kalamn Mullah Hussein of Jordan and King Hassan of Morocco accused died before the first employment Ll CIA said the figure was The accused received a salary and the second transfer of the facts of the Arab summits that were held in Morocco to Israel through the French telecommunications company, which was the creation of conference rooms, he said, I may tell this story, and all they could set aside to commemorate the reply. It is also a journalist, only to find his books at the end of an Complete with pictures of documents, and the respect it enjoyed at home and abroad, the result of the credibility and commitment of the Ihajmouna so with the understanding of the various political and those who do not want to reveal the light of the political awrah Vihmunh lying, while Recognition is a lot of bodies and international institutions as BBC and Al-Jazeera and publishers Great at home and abroad is unquestionably the most important political journalist and writer in the history of the Arabs. There is also of the view that the valuable assistance in helping to revive the Arabs through the deep reading of what occurred and thus should guide the decision-makers today. I remember him from other modern one sentence that may affect the rights on a personal level and year, "Slamk linked by the other you are capable of confrontation." Ali adds, citing a conciliator Adakkamsh site Islam Online: - Egypt in half a century embodied in the structure
"One person knows everything about the Middle East if met," .. 
'There isn't a target in Afghanistan worth a $1m missile'
I gotta admit...that statement cracks me up.
I have often thought the same thing.