US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Was Bush the worst President ever?

This is a discussion on Was Bush the worst President ever? within the Politics forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 Quote: Originally Posted by Faun Aww, poor, Conservative. The next 4 years are going to be especially difficult for folks ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...

Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #511 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 09:42 AM
Faun's Avatar
Messiah
Member #33829
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 451
Thanked 602 Times in 455 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 374
Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
Aww, poor, Conservative. The next 4 years are going to be especially difficult for folks like you.
Well, the last four have been especially difficult for the entire nation.

Quote:
At any rate, under Bush, unemployment went from 4.2% to 7.8%. A 3.6 point increase (86% increase) and worse than every president except for Herbert Hoover.
Ah, lies - the mainstay of the left.

Unemployment was 7.3% the day Bush left office.

Send This Chart To Your Bush Hating Friends Who Are Voting For Obama | RedState

But even if your lie were true - which of course it isn't - but even if you stumbled and accidentally were honest, what you claim as the WORST of Bush, is the BEST of your little tin Messiah®....



Hmmmm, Dear Leader sucks, doesn't he?

Quote:
Under Obama, unemployment (so far) has gone from 7.8% to 7.6%. A .2 point decrease (3% decrease).
Under Obama, we have 4 solid years of unemployment over 7% - worst performance since Carter.
I see rightwingnut desperation is stretching for new highs. The unemployment rate was 7.3% at the end of December, 2008. With some 700,000 people losing their job in January, 2009, you'd have to be insane (or a Conservative) to assert that all of those folks lost their job only during the final week and a half of January. It's funny because I've never seen anyone attribute January unemployment to a new president until desperate Conservatives struggle for a way to claim that unemployment is still higher under Obama.

At any rate, your desperation aside, going from 4.2% to 7.8% is still far worse than going from 7.8% to 7.6%. Bush sucked worse.
Sponsored Links
USMessageBoard.com is the premier Political Forum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  #512 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Faun's Avatar
Messiah
Member #33829
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 451
Thanked 602 Times in 455 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 374
Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
Aww, poor, Conservative. The next 4 years are going to be especially difficult for folks like you.
Well, the last four have been especially difficult for the entire nation.

Quote:
At any rate, under Bush, unemployment went from 4.2% to 7.8%. A 3.6 point increase (86% increase) and worse than every president except for Herbert Hoover.
Ah, lies - the mainstay of the left.

Unemployment was 7.3% the day Bush left office.

Send This Chart To Your Bush Hating Friends Who Are Voting For Obama | RedState

But even if your lie were true - which of course it isn't - but even if you stumbled and accidentally were honest, what you claim as the WORST of Bush, is the BEST of your little tin Messiah®....



Hmmmm, Dear Leader sucks, doesn't he?

Quote:
Under Obama, unemployment (so far) has gone from 7.8% to 7.6%. A .2 point decrease (3% decrease).
Under Obama, we have 4 solid years of unemployment over 7% - worst performance since Carter.
Even funnier, I clicked on your link to redstate.com, and even they indicate the starting unemployment rate was 7.8%. Do you get that, Con? Your own link disagrees with your claim. You're calling me a liar for pointing out how unemployment under Obama srarted at 7.8% -- and you post a link to a rightwing site which states the unemployment rate was 7.8% when Obama started.

But I did get a good laugh at them posting the utterly useless and idiotic statistic of the average unemployment rate being lower under Bush than it has been under Obama. Classic rightwingnut nuttiness!

  #513 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 10:35 AM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
I see rightwingnut desperation is stretching for new highs. The unemployment rate was 7.3% at the end of December, 2008. With some 700,000 people losing their job in January, 2009, you'd have to be insane (or a Conservative) to assert that all of those folks lost their job only during the final week and a half of January. It's funny because I've never seen anyone attribute January unemployment to a new president until desperate Conservatives struggle for a way to claim that unemployment is still higher under Obama.

At any rate, your desperation aside, going from 4.2% to 7.8% is still far worse than going from 7.8% to 7.6%. Bush sucked worse.
Obama went from 7.3 to 10.1% in a matter of months. But it wasn't the fact that the nation failed as soon as he took over that made the worst issue, it is the fact that UE REMAINS in the toilet.

{In the department's survey, 206,000 fewer people said they had a job than in the previous month, even though a separate survey of employers in the March jobs report showed 88,000 jobs were added.

In addition, 290,000 fewer people were counted as unemployed because they were not actively looking for work. That drop in those seeking jobs was the reason the unemployment rate fell to 7.6%, the lowest since December 2008.

The participation rate, which counts both those with jobs and those looking for work, fell to the lowest rate since 1979, when far fewer women were in the U.S. labor force. For men age 25 and older, March was the lowest participation on record. }

Unemployment rate falls for all the wrong reasons - Apr. 5, 2013

Your little tin god sucks.
__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
  #514 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:34 PM
Faun's Avatar
Messiah
Member #33829
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 451
Thanked 602 Times in 455 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 374
Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
I see rightwingnut desperation is stretching for new highs. The unemployment rate was 7.3% at the end of December, 2008. With some 700,000 people losing their job in January, 2009, you'd have to be insane (or a Conservative) to assert that all of those folks lost their job only during the final week and a half of January. It's funny because I've never seen anyone attribute January unemployment to a new president until desperate Conservatives struggle for a way to claim that unemployment is still higher under Obama.

At any rate, your desperation aside, going from 4.2% to 7.8% is still far worse than going from 7.8% to 7.6%. Bush sucked worse.
Obama went from 7.3 to 10.1% in a matter of months. But it wasn't the fact that the nation failed as soon as he took over that made the worst issue, it is the fact that UE REMAINS in the toilet.

{In the department's survey, 206,000 fewer people said they had a job than in the previous month, even though a separate survey of employers in the March jobs report showed 88,000 jobs were added.

In addition, 290,000 fewer people were counted as unemployed because they were not actively looking for work. That drop in those seeking jobs was the reason the unemployment rate fell to 7.6%, the lowest since December 2008.

The participation rate, which counts both those with jobs and those looking for work, fell to the lowest rate since 1979, when far fewer women were in the U.S. labor force. For men age 25 and older, March was the lowest participation on record. }

Unemployment rate falls for all the wrong reasons - Apr. 5, 2013

Your little tin god sucks.
Umm, the unemployment rate under Bush was also lower due to a drop in the labor force. And despite that lowering the unemployment rate, it still nearly doubled on his watch. Whereas under Obama, it's down 3%.

Bush still sucked worse.
  #515 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:36 PM
Registered User
Member #33658
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 40,050
Thanks: 37
Thanked 13,986 Times in 9,256 Posts
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6786
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow Katzndogz is cooler than the underside of a pillow
The only reason why unemployment has dropped is because so many people shifted to welfare or disability.
The Following User Says Thank You to Katzndogz For This Useful Post:
Uncensored2008 (04-29-2013)
  #516 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:41 PM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
Umm, the unemployment rate under Bush was also lower due to a drop in the labor force. And despite that lowering the unemployment rate, it still nearly doubled on his watch. Whereas under Obama, it's down 3%.

Bush still sucked worse.
So, are you claiming the participation rate under bush was a lower number at any point in 8 years, than it is now??

Spit and spew as you like at Bush, it doesn't alter the fact that the economy under Obama is in the toilet, and has been his entire term.

Bush is irrelevant to the fact that Obama sucks.
__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
  #517 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 12:50 PM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Katzndogz View Post
The only reason why unemployment has dropped is because so many people shifted to welfare or disability.
The participation rate under Obama - that is the percentage of Americans actively in the workforce, is abysmally low.

{ "It's the lack of job opportunities -- the lack of demand for workers -- that is keeping these workers from working or seeking work, not other factors," she said.

Shierholz said estimates from the nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office show there are 3.9 million workers who should be in the labor force but are not because of the weakness in the job market. Counting them as unemployed would take the unemployment rate up to 9.8%. }

Unemployment rate falls for all the wrong reasons - Apr. 5, 2013

Obama has created the worst jobs environment since Carter. I don't care if the partisan hacks like Faun claim that Bush drowned kittens in the oval office, the Obama economy sucks. Shrieking "BOOOOOSSSSHHHH" is what the hate sites train the mindless drones to do, to defend their little tin god, still the Obama economy sucks. Next will be BOOOSSSHH lied about Iraq, and still the Obama economy sucks.
__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
  #518 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:00 PM
Faun's Avatar
Messiah
Member #33829
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 451
Thanked 602 Times in 455 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 374
Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
Umm, the unemployment rate under Bush was also lower due to a drop in the labor force. And despite that lowering the unemployment rate, it still nearly doubled on his watch. Whereas under Obama, it's down 3%.

Bush still sucked worse.
So, are you claiming the participation rate under bush was a lower number at any point in 8 years, than it is now??

Spit and spew as you like at Bush, it doesn't alter the fact that the economy under Obama is in the toilet, and has been his entire term.

Bush is irrelevant to the fact that Obama sucks.
No, you flaming idiot (i.e., Conservative), I'm claiming the participation rate also dropped on Bush's watch. The same way you claim such a drop has lowered the unemployment rate under Obama also applies to Bush since it dropped during his 8 years in office. And even with that drop lowering the unemployment rate by the end of his presidency, the unemployment rate still nearly doubled on Bush's watch.

Capiche??

Factor in the drop in the labor force under Bush and the unemployment rate more than doubles by thd time Bush slithers out of the White House.

Bush still sucked worse.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faun For This Useful Post:
poet (04-29-2013)
  #519 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:29 PM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
No, you flaming idiot (i.e., Conservative), I'm claiming the participation rate also dropped on Bush's watch.
Oh, so you're just lying. Got it. How progressive of you.

Quote:
The same way you claim such a drop has lowered the unemployment rate under Obama also applies to Bush since it dropped during his 8 years in office. And even with that drop lowering the unemployment rate by the end of his presidency, the unemployment rate still nearly doubled on Bush's watch.

Capiche??
Quite the opposite.

For the first seven years of Bush's tenure the participation rate rose steadily. It dropped some in 2008, but remained above the starting point in 2001.

Quote:
Factor in the drop in the labor force under Bush and the unemployment rate more than doubles by thd time Bush slithers out of the White House.

Bush still sucked worse.
Again, only your Messiah® managed to create a double digit unemployment rate. On the economy, Obama is the worst since Carter - and may actually turn out worse than his mentor.

Obama is an abysmal failure.
__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
  #520 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:30 PM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
I found this rebuttal to Ezra Klien's demagoguery to be interesting.

{ The 2006–7 decision to surge in Iraq under David Petraeus, when the Congress, the Iraq Study Group, and many in his administration and the Joint Chiefs were against it, was Churchillian and saved Iraq from a Somalia-like fate. Bush’s efforts to fund and deliver new anti-AIDs drugs to Africa to ward off a continental pandemic saved tens of millions of lives. Historians will argue over the catalysts for the September 2008 meltdown, but [not] about the fact that up to that point the economy had performed well for the first seven years of the Bush tenure, or that we were on a trajectory of radically reducing the deficit to a very small percentage of GDP without stalling the economy or spiking unemployment. The real problem, however, was the increased rate of federal spending in the first term, not just for the 9/11 response, but the vast jumps in discretionary domestic spending; the $4 trillion total in new debt over eight years (small in Obama terms) discredited both the tax cuts that had actually increased revenue, and the conservative brand of fiscal restraint. …

… Even Bush’s critics are shrugging that he was generous and well intentioned; he certainly lacked the petty vindictiveness of both his predecessor and successor. That may be why Bush is a model ex-president (unlike Carter or Clinton) and, in terms of presidential history, following the rehabilitative model of Harry Truman — a similarly blunt-speaking centrist who kept us safe in dangerous times and left office unappreciated because of an unpopular, indecisive war, wild unhinged demagoguery against him, a lack of eloquence, and a subsequent presidential candidate of his own party who campaigned as much against as for the sitting president.

In Bush’s case his warranted rehabilitation will come even more quickly than Truman’s, in part because in comparative terms his successor, Barack Obama, is no Ike.}

Was George W. Bush a "Bad" President? - Daniel Doherty
__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
  #521 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 01:41 PM
Mertex's Avatar
I'm a Countess ^..^
Member #43625
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2013
Location: Texas
Posts: 9,082
Thanks: 4,203
Thanked 5,219 Times in 3,147 Posts
Mentioned: 154 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 12569
Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati
Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati Mertex gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Redfish View Post

sure, thats why businesses and rich people are moving to texas from the blue states every day. No state income tax, few unions, hard working honest people, and a balanced state budget------what a terrible place

Haha, Texas is turning blue - probably why it is going to get better. Right now, under Perry, our education is on par with Mississippi's - not much to brag about. Mississippi is now known for saying "Thank God for Texas".
__________________
"Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are." - John Wooden

  #522 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:04 PM
Faun's Avatar
Messiah
Member #33829
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 2,223
Thanks: 451
Thanked 602 Times in 455 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 374
Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness Faun may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Uncensored2008 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
No, you flaming idiot (i.e., Conservative), I'm claiming the participation rate also dropped on Bush's watch.
Oh, so you're just lying. Got it. How progressive of you.

Quote:
The same way you claim such a drop has lowered the unemployment rate under Obama also applies to Bush since it dropped during his 8 years in office. And even with that drop lowering the unemployment rate by the end of his presidency, the unemployment rate still nearly doubled on Bush's watch.

Capiche??
Quite the opposite.

For the first seven years of Bush's tenure the participation rate rose steadily. It dropped some in 2008, but remained above the starting point in 2001.

Quote:
Factor in the drop in the labor force under Bush and the unemployment rate more than doubles by thd time Bush slithers out of the White House.

Bush still sucked worse.
Again, only your Messiah® managed to create a double digit unemployment rate. On the economy, Obama is the worst since Carter - and may actually turn out worse than his mentor.

Obama is an abysmal failure.
You can call me a liar all you want if that's what you need to do to detract from your own lies, but I can prove it's you who is the liar. For example, you claim the labor force participation rate (LFPR) rose steadily during Bush first 7 years; when in fact, it fell from 67.2% to 66.2%. You also [falsely] claim that overall, after 8 years of Bush in office, the LFPR was actually higher than "the starting point in 2001." Well, no, that too is a lie. In fact, the LFPR went from 67.2% in January, 2001 to 65.7% in January, 2009.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Now, I challenge you to prove I lied about anything, as you falsely claimed -- just as I just thoroughly proved your claims are complete and utter bullshit.

Oh, and by the way ... Bush still sucked worse; and a retard like you has absolutely no chance to alter that pesky fact.

Last edited by Faun; 04-29-2013 at 02:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Faun For This Useful Post:
Mertex (04-29-2013)
  #523 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:12 PM
Lakhota's Avatar
Registered User
Member #31132
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Native America
Posts: 22,638
Thanks: 4,223
Thanked 5,834 Times in 4,122 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Sandra Day O'Connor Doubts Decision To Take Bush V. Gore

Former Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor expressed doubt Friday about the decision to take the 2000 Bush v. Gore case that resulted in the election of President George W. Bush.
More: Sandra Day O'Connor Doubts Decision To Take Bush V. Gore
The Following User Says Thank You to Lakhota For This Useful Post:
Synthaholic (04-29-2013)
  #524 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:15 PM
Registered User
Member #34008
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 10,600
Thanks: 1
Thanked 938 Times in 789 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 379
EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness EdwardBaiamonte may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
Oh, and by the way ... Bush still sucked worse; and a retard like you has absolutely no chance to alter that pesky fact.
actually U6 was always around 7-8% before the recession, after years of Barry's idiotic soviet programs its stuck dead at 14%.

This is clearly the worst economic record since FDR's Great liberal Depression.
  #525 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2013, 02:22 PM
Uncensored2008's Avatar
Libertarian Radical
Member #27995
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Behind the Orange Curtain
Posts: 29,206
Thanks: 9,961
Thanked 8,255 Times in 6,343 Posts
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 10675
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati Uncensored2008 gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Faun View Post
You can call me a liar all you want if that's what you need to do to detract from your own lies, but I can prove it's you who is the liar. For example, you claim the labor force participation rate (LFPR) rose steadily during Bush first 7 years; when in fact, it fell from 67.2% to 66.2%. You also [falsely] claim that overall, after 8 years of Bush in office, the LFPR was actually higher than "the starting point in 2001." Well, no, that too is a lie. In fact, the LFPR went from 67.2% in January, 2001 to 65.7% in January, 2009.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Now, I challenge you to prove I lied about anything, as you falsely claimed -- just as I just thoroughly proved your claims are complete and utter bullshit.

Oh, and by the way ... Bush still sucked worse; and a retard like you has absolutely no chance to alter that pesky fact.
Your link doesn't support your claim..



__________________
"If your Health Care cost have risen 30% or more, thank Obamacare."
Closed Thread


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.