US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Lean Forward; The Left's Pre-K And K12 Homosexual Brainwashing Program

This is a discussion on Lean Forward; The Left's Pre-K And K12 Homosexual Brainwashing Program within the Politics forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain It's the fall of Rome all over again. Fucken libs have never been able to learn from history. Fall of ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 11:32 AM
Cowman's Avatar
Cows Have Liberal Minds
Member #33655
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 4,471
Thanks: 34
Thanked 967 Times in 727 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 331
Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness Cowman may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
It's the fall of Rome all over again. Fucken libs have never been able to learn from history.
Fall of Rome?

What the fuck are you talking about?

YOU apparently don't know history.

What, you think Rome fell because of... ANY of these things?

Quote:
1. Gun violence
2. Immigration
3. Gays in the boy scouts
4. Education for Pre-K children
5. Income inequality
__________________
的知 gonna rise up, I知 gonna to kick a little ass, I知 gonna to kick some ass in the U.S.A., gonna climb a mountain, gonna sew a flag, gonna fly on an eagle. I知 gonna kick some butt, I知 gonna drive a big truck, I知 gonna rule this world, I知 gonna kick some ass, I知 gonna rise up, I知 gonna kick a little ass. ROCK, FLAG and EAGLE!!

Last edited by Cowman; 02-16-2013 at 11:36 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cowman For This Useful Post:
Occamstazer (02-16-2013)
Sponsored Links
USMessageBoard.com is the premier Political Forum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:26 PM
Registered User
Member #41061
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,375
Thanks: 311
Thanked 840 Times in 575 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 507
Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet
Public schools, and to a lesser degree, the military, are just one big ol' Skinner box for liberal neo-scientists to run addle-pated experiments. You'd think that real scientists would be open to teleological examination of living matter, but, hell no. Their big objection is that evidence of design implies a designer -- and we certainly can't have that.

It's CREATIONISM!!! It's CREATIONISM!!

Instead, our children are being taught an amoral, nihilistic view of the universe against the wishes of parents and responsible administrators. That's OK, though, because they are so much smarter than we are. So we need to just shut up and leave it to professionals who are "scientifically" trained.

The sad truth is that schools of education are receptacles for the dregs of academia. Courses include such profound studies as the operation of video devices and how to determine reading level by the number of multi-syballic words a child understands.

Classroom discipline models are taught, usually with a Skinnerian basis, reducing our children to the level of rats in a maze. Standardized tests are anathema because they know full well that our children won't pass them because they aren't given the tools to do so under our present system. In fact, most teachers couldn't pass them because they are victims of the same educational system.

Oddly, this downhill slide started when the federal government, in all its glorified wisdom, decided to form the Department of Education. The name is Orwellian in nature. It should be named the Department of Stilted Ignorance.
__________________
鄭 human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. -- Robert Heinlein

Last edited by Crackerjaxon; 02-16-2013 at 12:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Crackerjaxon For This Useful Post:
mudwhistle (02-16-2013)
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:48 PM
C_Clayton_Jones's Avatar
Lex dabit remedium
Member #29614
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: In a Republic, actually
Posts: 17,295
Thanks: 899
Thanked 7,220 Times in 5,019 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 4220
C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute
C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute C_Clayton_Jones has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
Public schools, and to a lesser degree, the military, are just one big ol' Skinner box for liberal neo-scientists to run addle-pated experiments. You'd think that real scientists would be open to teleological examination of living matter, but, hell no. Their big objection is that evidence of design implies a designer -- and we certainly can't have that.

It's CREATIONISM!!! It's CREATIONISM!!

Instead, our children are being taught an amoral, nihilistic view of the universe against the wishes of parents and responsible administrators. That's OK, though, because they are so much smarter than we are. So we need to just shut up and leave it to professionals who are "scientifically" trained.

The sad truth is that schools of education are receptacles for the dregs of academia. Courses include such profound studies as the operation of video devices and how to determine reading level by the number of multi-syballic words a child understands.

Classroom discipline models are taught, usually with a Skinnerian basis, reducing our children to the level of rats in a maze. Standardized tests are anathema because they know full well that our children won't pass them because they aren't given the tools to do so under our present system. In fact, most teachers couldn't pass them because they are victims of the same educational system.

Oddly, this downhill slide started when the federal government, in all its glorified wisdom, decided to form the Department of Education. The name is Orwellian in nature. It should be named the Department of Stilted Ignorance.
And yet like the OP you fail to provide any objective, documented, accepted evidence that this is a 叢rogram orchestrated or advocated by 奏he left.

This is mere subjective partisan opinion.
__________________
The very purpose of a Bill of Rights was to withdraw certain subjects from the vicissitudes of political controversy, to place them beyond the reach of majorities and officials and to establish them as legal Principles to be applied by the courts. One's right to life, liberty, and property, to free speech, a free press, freedom of worship and assembly, and other fundamental rights may not be submitted to vote; they depend on the outcome of no elections. Justice Robert H. Jackson, West Virginia Board of Education vs. Barnette, 1943
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 12:48 PM
konradv's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22976
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 14,089
Thanks: 1,117
Thanked 2,689 Times in 2,038 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1106
konradv could be on the Supreme Court
konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBrownTrout View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
It's the fall of Rome all over again. Fucken libs have never been able to learn from history.
The US will be no different than Rome if we continue on our current path. Caligula comes to mind.
LOL!! In Caligula's day Rome was at its strongest. It didn't start to fall apart until it adopted Christianity as a favored religion.
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:03 PM
NoNukes's Avatar
Registered User
Member #24391
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 6,774
Thanks: 10,152
Thanked 1,410 Times in 1,098 Posts
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1278
NoNukes has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by mudwhistle View Post


Since Obama was inaugurated what has been the most pressing issues he and his friends on the left have been talking about?

1. Gun violence
2. Immigration
3. Gays in the boy scouts
4. Education for Pre-K children
5. Income inequality

He's not worried out spending. As a matter of fact every Democrat says we have everything "but" a spending problem. He's not worried about National Defense. He's currently gutting the military, pushing out thousands of soldiers into a poor job market yet he's building new military facilities at a massive rate. Empty buildings that we can't afford to maintain are being built all over the country.

We're currently in the middle of a two week recess in Congress yet we're 15 days from sequestration hitting us hard. Nobody on the left seems to care. They're talking about new expensive education programs starting practically from birth re-educating our children to think the way most Harvard students think.

Why is the left focusing so much on education now? Fact is Democrats need an uneducated workforce and an uneducated electorate to stay in power. Low-information voters are essential to maintain their base. Why do they think that education is so important to them?

Answer: They don't want our kids to be more knowledgeable, they simply want them educated the politically correct way.

If our kids are taught to be able to figure things out for themselves that is counter productive to the left. The big push is indoctrination. Teach kids to be more accepting of Gays or Transsexuals. That is more important than History, Math, English, and Science. These new Pre-K programs aren't going to be designed to help children to succeed. They will be used to teach our kids, without our permission, all about the Gay lifestyle and about Same-sex relationships.

Why is this so important to President Obama and the left?

Gay issues are considered by the Obama Administration to be one of the top priorities. Why? Because it has several aspects about it that helps them. Number one being that it is everything the GOP stands against, at least for the time being. It is a way of marginalizing his opposition and fracturing the rightwing base. Number two, it makes it easier to push his destructive programs down the throats of the public when they aren't so prone to be judgmental thus principled. Imagine using the education of our children to transform this country into Europe. The Christian Right will be out in the cold being labeled as radicals and outcasts while the real radicals are living in the warm protection of government sponsored diversity programs.

Our country was founded on strong Christian principles. What better way to attack this than teaching our kids to hate God through brainwashing thus changing our way of thinking.





Schools will be seeing a lot more of these! Poster in Acton-Boxborough High School in Acton, Mass. in 2007. [MassResistance photo]
Links

Cardinal O?Malley on the David Parker case and gay indoctrination in schools * Bettnet.com

How the Mass. 'transgender rights' law is changing the schools

Another Liberal Judge Gives Child Molester Outrageous Sentence | Judicial Watch
It is all part of our plan to get your kids after we take your guns.
__________________
War is God's way of teaching Americans Geography.

Well behaved women almost never make history.

Money is like sex, both seem more important when you do not have them. Hank Chinaski

I'd hate to advocate drugs, alcohol or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me. Hunter S. Thompson
Reply With Quote
  #21 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:12 PM
Registered User
Member #41061
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,375
Thanks: 311
Thanked 840 Times in 575 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 507
Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by C_Clayton_Jones View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
Public schools, and to a lesser degree, the military, are just one big ol' Skinner box for liberal neo-scientists to run addle-pated experiments. You'd think that real scientists would be open to teleological examination of living matter, but, hell no. Their big objection is that evidence of design implies a designer -- and we certainly can't have that.

It's CREATIONISM!!! It's CREATIONISM!!

Instead, our children are being taught an amoral, nihilistic view of the universe against the wishes of parents and responsible administrators. That's OK, though, because they are so much smarter than we are. So we need to just shut up and leave it to professionals who are "scientifically" trained.

The sad truth is that schools of education are receptacles for the dregs of academia. Courses include such profound studies as the operation of video devices and how to determine reading level by the number of multi-syballic words a child understands.

Classroom discipline models are taught, usually with a Skinnerian basis, reducing our children to the level of rats in a maze. Standardized tests are anathema because they know full well that our children won't pass them because they aren't given the tools to do so under our present system. In fact, most teachers couldn't pass them because they are victims of the same educational system.

Oddly, this downhill slide started when the federal government, in all its glorified wisdom, decided to form the Department of Education. The name is Orwellian in nature. It should be named the Department of Stilted Ignorance.
And yet like the OP you fail to provide any objective, documented, accepted evidence that this is a ‘program’ orchestrated or advocated by ‘the left.’

This is mere subjective partisan opinion.
No, it's informed opinion. Having been through the program of a department of education, taught in the public schools and having seen things with my own eyes, I, unlike you, know what I'm talking about.

In fact, your empty-headed insistence on "objective documented evidence" is indicative of your lack of real education. I'm sorry, but not everything fits neatly into the hole in which you wish to force it.

If you really want "objective, documented evidence," simply mosey on over to any history of test scores since the advent of the Department of Education. You will see a slow, steady decline.

I realize you want to sit on your ass and have me provide them for you, but the plain truth is I don't have the time or inclination to do it.

Your argument is a stupid ad hominem (call your adversary a liar and demand an appeal to authority) typical of a victim of public education.

Can you deny that there has been a steady decline in test scores since your benevolent government founded the Department of Education?

No, you can't. You can only hem and haw and make unreasonable demands.

Can you provide a single instance of over-all improvement in any facet of education since the beginning of the Department of Education?

Nope.

Is there a direct causal connection between the Department of Education and the decline in test scores? No. One can only surmise given what one knows from direct observation.

Besides, according to neoscience, causality is a thing of the past. All you have to do is link any two incidents together and imply causation, right?

Cigarettes and cancer. Greenhouse gases and global warming. Gun violence and the availability of firearms.

The truth is that American public education is a joke and the Department of Education, through its meddling, is largely responsible.

How can you deny that?
__________________
鄭 human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. -- Robert Heinlein

Last edited by Crackerjaxon; 02-16-2013 at 01:15 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Crackerjaxon For This Useful Post:
mudwhistle (02-16-2013)
  #22 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:13 PM
Registered User
Member #41061
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 2,375
Thanks: 311
Thanked 840 Times in 575 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 507
Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet Crackerjaxon is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by konradv View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBrownTrout View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by HereWeGoAgain View Post
It's the fall of Rome all over again. Fucken libs have never been able to learn from history.
The US will be no different than Rome if we continue on our current path. Caligula comes to mind.
LOL!! In Caligula's day Rome was at its strongest. It didn't start to fall apart until it adopted Christianity as a favored religion.
Utter nonsense. See Gibbon.
__________________
鄭 human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. -- Robert Heinlein
Reply With Quote
  #23 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:22 PM
Occamstazer's Avatar
Left leaning moderate
Member #42678
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 115
Thanks: 23
Thanked 50 Times in 35 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 29
Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks Occamstazer kicks locomotives off the tracks
Quote: Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Occamstazer View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by mudwhistle View Post

Since Obama was inaugurated what has been the most pressing issues he and his friends on the left have been talking about?

1. Gun violence
2. Immigration
3. Gays in the boy scouts
4. Education for Pre-K children
5. Income inequality

He's not worried out spending. As a matter of fact every Democrat says we have everything "but" a spending problem. He's not worried about National Defense. He's currently gutting the military, pushing out thousands of soldiers into a poor job market yet he's building new military facilities at a massive rate. Empty buildings that we can't afford to maintain are being built all over the country.

We're currently in the middle of a two week recess in Congress yet we're 15 days from sequestration hitting us hard. Nobody on the left seems to care. They're talking about new expensive education programs starting practically from birth re-educating our children to think the way most Harvard students think.

Why is the left focusing so much on education now? Fact is Democrats need an uneducated workforce and an uneducated electorate to stay in power. Low-information voters are essential to maintain their base. Why do they think that education is so important to them?

Answer: They don't want our kids to be more knowledgeable, they simply want them educated the politically correct way.

If our kids are taught to be able to figure things out for themselves that is counter productive to the left. The big push is indoctrination. Teach kids to be more accepting of Gays or Transsexuals. That is more important than History, Math, English, and Science. These new Pre-K programs aren't going to be designed to help children to succeed. They will be used to teach our kids, without our permission, all about the Gay lifestyle and about Same-sex relationships.

Why is this so important to President Obama and the left?

Gay issues are considered by the Obama Administration to be one of the top priorities. Why? Because it has several aspects about it that helps them. Number one being that it is everything the GOP stands against, at least for the time being. It is a way of marginalizing his opposition and fracturing the rightwing base. Number two, it makes it easier to push his destructive programs down the throats of the public when they aren't so prone to be judgmental thus principled. Imagine using the education of our children to transform this country into Europe. The Christian Right will be out in the cold being labeled as radicals and outcasts while the real radicals are living in the warm protection of government sponsored diversity programs.

Our country was founded on strong Christian principles. What better way to attack this than teaching our kids to hate God through brainwashing thus changing our way of thinking.
Another pile of poorly substantiated, homophobic, god-bothering, intolerant, partisan crap. You obviously have too much time on your hands and not enough brainpower to handle the challenge of filling it up.
LOL, from the guy who is too afraid to use his previous handle ~rolleyes~
I'm a women and this is my first go round on this site. If my comments and opinions mirror that of another, he is definitely someone I would be delighted to share a bottle of wine or smoke a joint with.

Quote:
Our country was founded on strong Christian principles. What better way to attack this than teaching our kids to hate God through brainwashing thus changing our way of thinking.
Our country was founded on the belief that religion and oppression should not come before law. Teaching children that a deity is in control of their destiny, that they should relinquish personal responsibility to the deity, and that the deity is intolerant and so should they be intolerant, is child abuse.
Reply With Quote
  #24 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 01:24 PM
Bigfoot's Avatar
NRA
Member #31257
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 3,072
Thanks: 2,147
Thanked 1,106 Times in 739 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 819
Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve
Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve Bigfoot could run the Federal Reserve
Quote: Originally Posted by Occamstazer View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Bigfoot View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Occamstazer View Post

Another pile of poorly substantiated, homophobic, god-bothering, intolerant, partisan crap. You obviously have too much time on your hands and not enough brainpower to handle the challenge of filling it up.
LOL, from the guy who is too afraid to use his previous handle ~rolleyes~
I'm a women and this is my first go round on this site. If my comments and opinions mirror that of another, he is definitely someone I would be delighted to share a bottle of wine or smoke a joint with.

Quote:
Our country was founded on strong Christian principles. What better way to attack this than teaching our kids to hate God through brainwashing thus changing our way of thinking.
Our country was founded on the belief that religion and oppression should not come before law. Teaching children that a deity is in control of their destiny, that they should relinquish personal responsibility to the deity, and that the deity is intolerant and so should they be intolerant, is child abuse.
Yeah, right ~rolleyes~
__________________
.

典he rules are drawn up by lawyers who are trying to protect the admirals and generals from the politicians; they池e not written by people who are worried about the guys on the ground getting shot.

RIP Kyle
Reply With Quote
  #25 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:00 PM
Banned
Member #39957
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: American Empire
Posts: 573
Thanks: 42
Thanked 51 Times in 43 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo! Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo! Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo! Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo! Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo! Rct_Tsoul will niver phear yuo!
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
The truth is that American public education is a joke and the Department of Education, through its meddling, is largely responsible.

How can you deny that?
Listen numb-nuts, we cant have a bunch of educated peasants running around with firearms telling the government what to do, THIS DOESN'T WORK, things are going to change, there must always be a 1st class and a labor class, and since Americans don't want to let the brown Mexicans into the USA ( that are already under educated ) to do the hard labor, then who the fuck is going to do it.
I will tell you this, I will be DAMNED if I let the fucking peasants get a better education than the children in my family tree, and if you didn't know, the reason we put this bullshit political pressure on public school teachers is so that they will concentrate on getting promoted and acquiring political say-so within the school, thus saving there own asses instead of actually teaching the peasant children.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rct_Tsoul For This Useful Post:
Crackerjaxon (02-16-2013)
  #26 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:05 PM
aaronleland's Avatar
Registered User
Member #37250
 
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 4,609
Thanks: 2,576
Thanked 2,900 Times in 1,700 Posts
Mentioned: 60 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 3567
aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute
aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute aaronleland has a reputation beyond repute
Shouldn't this be in the conspiracy theory forum? Nobody is trying to turn your kids gay, Mudwhistle.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:09 PM
mudwhistle's Avatar
Embrace The Suck
Member #20102
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Wetwang With Fimber, Yorkshire
Posts: 36,807
Thanks: 3,119
Thanked 11,892 Times in 7,842 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 11077
mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati
mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati mudwhistle gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by C_Clayton_Jones View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
Public schools, and to a lesser degree, the military, are just one big ol' Skinner box for liberal neo-scientists to run addle-pated experiments. You'd think that real scientists would be open to teleological examination of living matter, but, hell no. Their big objection is that evidence of design implies a designer -- and we certainly can't have that.

It's CREATIONISM!!! It's CREATIONISM!!

Instead, our children are being taught an amoral, nihilistic view of the universe against the wishes of parents and responsible administrators. That's OK, though, because they are so much smarter than we are. So we need to just shut up and leave it to professionals who are "scientifically" trained.

The sad truth is that schools of education are receptacles for the dregs of academia. Courses include such profound studies as the operation of video devices and how to determine reading level by the number of multi-syballic words a child understands.

Classroom discipline models are taught, usually with a Skinnerian basis, reducing our children to the level of rats in a maze. Standardized tests are anathema because they know full well that our children won't pass them because they aren't given the tools to do so under our present system. In fact, most teachers couldn't pass them because they are victims of the same educational system.

Oddly, this downhill slide started when the federal government, in all its glorified wisdom, decided to form the Department of Education. The name is Orwellian in nature. It should be named the Department of Stilted Ignorance.
And yet like the OP you fail to provide any objective, documented, accepted evidence that this is a 叢rogram orchestrated or advocated by 奏he left.

This is mere subjective partisan opinion.
And spell it out plainly so it can be attacked? Right.

Guess you aren't aware of their use of codes. Investment = Spending and so forth.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:33 PM
konradv's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22976
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 14,089
Thanks: 1,117
Thanked 2,689 Times in 2,038 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1106
konradv could be on the Supreme Court
konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court konradv could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by konradv View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by LordBrownTrout View Post

The US will be no different than Rome if we continue on our current path. Caligula comes to mind.
LOL!! In Caligula's day Rome was at its strongest. It didn't start to fall apart until it adopted Christianity as a favored religion.
Utter nonsense. See Gibbon.
Don't need to. I know quite a bit of the history. Caligula ruled before the empire had even reached its maximum extent and power. On the other hand less than 100 years after the Edict of Milan, Rome had been sacked.
Reply With Quote
  #29 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 02:36 PM
rdean's Avatar
rddean
Member #20394
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: chicago
Posts: 39,474
Thanks: 996
Thanked 7,090 Times in 5,295 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 790
rdean is faster than a speeding bullet
rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet
We know for a "scientific fact" that breathing the same air and you could get "turned".
__________________
Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.
Mr. H. - Punk ass nigger meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)
Rottweiler commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.
Quantum Windbag on whites committing suicide: I have enough to deal with caring about my friends and family, why the fuck should I care about a bunch of dead people?
Sunni Man - Slavery wasn't addressed or condemned in the Bible.
Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats
Reply With Quote
  #30 (permalink)  
Old 02-16-2013, 03:18 PM
Oldguy's Avatar
Registered User
Member #39932
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Texas
Posts: 4,328
Thanks: 64
Thanked 1,615 Times in 972 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 653
Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet Oldguy is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by Crackerjaxon View Post
Public schools, and to a lesser degree, the military, are just one big ol' Skinner box for liberal neo-scientists to run addle-pated experiments. You'd think that real scientists would be open to teleological examination of living matter, but, hell no. Their big objection is that evidence of design implies a designer -- and we certainly can't have that.

It's CREATIONISM!!! It's CREATIONISM!!
Creationism today isn't necessarily the same thing as creation. These days, it's a specific course of instruction which posits the idea that God created everything (He did), but only about 6000 years ago. Many, many "Christian" schools use it.

Quote:
Instead, our children are being taught an amoral, nihilistic view of the universe against the wishes of parents and responsible administrators.
Against the will of parents and "responsible" administrators? How many of them? All? Some? A minority? And, what constitutes a "responsible" administrator, as opposed to an irresponsible one?

Proof, please.
__________________
RIGHT WING THREAD KILLER and member of CARL
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.