US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Is it okay to say we lost in Iraq because GWB was the president?

This is a discussion on Is it okay to say we lost in Iraq because GWB was the president? within the Politics forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock Quote: Originally Posted by JRK Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock JRK you've provided the same links in every thread and ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics

Politics Discuss government policies and candidates...

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #46 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 01:27 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
JRK you've provided the same links in every thread and they get debunked in every thread.

You can win a game of repeating yourself the most, doesn't mean you're right or what you post is accurate.

If you want proof of your debunked links, scroll through your very own threads.
It is staring you right in the face,
DEBUNK IT
DEBUNK WHAT BLIX SAID 1-27-03
DEBUNK CONGRESS VOTE 10-2002
DEBUNK THERE IS NOT A REPUBLIC IN PLACE IN IRAQ
DE BUNK WE ARE LEAVING THANKS TO THE TROOPS AND GWB/IRAQ AGREEMENT 2008

ITS ALL I HAVE EVER SAID
GO FOR IT
Couldn't care less what blix or congress said in 2002-2003, I never agree with either of those entities.

There is a republic in place, and majority rule can be an ugly thing for minorities. Just look at christians in Iraq that you always conveniently ignore, they're going extinct.

We are leaving thanks to that agreement. Great, hooray, that doesn't do a bit of good to the hundred thousand dead people the war created, some our soldiers, many innocent women children and babies.

I'm not getting into another discussion where you tell me how awesome the War in Iraq was, the only reason you think that is because your hero was president at the time. The warmongering in Libya is the same as the warmongering in Iraq, just a smaller scale, but of course you disagree with Libya cuz a democrat is in office.

Blind partisans, who parrot what their parties say, you for example, get boring really fast.
After all this time you finally did the right thing, I could care less if you agree with me. That is your place in life not mine
as far as Egypt and Qaddafi (Libya) goes, can you tell me why we did what we did there? Can you explain to me why Obama thought it would be better to ignore us? ignore congress?

GWB spent 18 months dotting every I and crossing every T prior to invading Iraq. BHO just does as he pleases
I have never seen anything so up-side down in my life as this mess is

and one other thing, we would have been out of there years ago if not for the real enemy, Al Qaeda
and last but not least, your death toll and who is resp. is in correct

Last edited by JRK; 10-25-2011 at 01:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
USMessageBoard.com is the premier Political Forum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  #47 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 01:31 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
You people who claim we lost the war in Iraq as we leave there and they are doing fine with a republic in place better think twice or at best look who is standing around you when you claim we lost that war just because GWB was the president and it was his war

I am not kidding. I know some gung ho marines who do not feel that way and I am clueless as to why any of you would feel that way

ARE U NUTS?
You are kidding yourself.

Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out.

But here is where the rubber meets the road so to speak. Without US forces to secure the peace, how long will it be before the militant factions start warring in ernest, if ever. Frankly I hope I'm wrong and all goes well over there without US Troops.
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #48 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 01:40 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
You people who claim we lost the war in Iraq as we leave there and they are doing fine with a republic in place better think twice or at best look who is standing around you when you claim we lost that war just because GWB was the president and it was his war

I am not kidding. I know some gung ho marines who do not feel that way and I am clueless as to why any of you would feel that way

ARE U NUTS?
You are kidding yourself.

Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out.

But here is where the rubber meets the road so to speak. Without US forces to secure the peace, how long will it be before the militant factions start warring in ernest, if ever. Frankly I hope I'm wrong and all goes well over there without US Troops.
So your trying to give credit to Obama ending the war?

You know there are people who get paid to spam these message boards, you can usually spot them miles away
the left wing kooks will accuse and make statements that have never been stated just to get them stated

Like "Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out."

That's sad. you and I know that has never happened until just now dude, where is your link to back that up or will you allow me to prove my point?
better hurry, people are watching
Reply With Quote
  #49 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 01:49 PM
Registered User
Member #20542
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,680
Thanks: 2,390
Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,874 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 571
Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post

It is staring you right in the face,
DEBUNK IT
DEBUNK WHAT BLIX SAID 1-27-03
DEBUNK CONGRESS VOTE 10-2002
DEBUNK THERE IS NOT A REPUBLIC IN PLACE IN IRAQ
DE BUNK WE ARE LEAVING THANKS TO THE TROOPS AND GWB/IRAQ AGREEMENT 2008

ITS ALL I HAVE EVER SAID
GO FOR IT
Couldn't care less what blix or congress said in 2002-2003, I never agree with either of those entities.

There is a republic in place, and majority rule can be an ugly thing for minorities. Just look at christians in Iraq that you always conveniently ignore, they're going extinct.

We are leaving thanks to that agreement. Great, hooray, that doesn't do a bit of good to the hundred thousand dead people the war created, some our soldiers, many innocent women children and babies.

I'm not getting into another discussion where you tell me how awesome the War in Iraq was, the only reason you think that is because your hero was president at the time. The warmongering in Libya is the same as the warmongering in Iraq, just a smaller scale, but of course you disagree with Libya cuz a democrat is in office.

Blind partisans, who parrot what their parties say, you for example, get boring really fast.
After all this time you finally did the right thing, I could care less if you agree with me. That is your place in life not mine
as far as Egypt and Qaddafi (Libya) goes, can you tell me why we did what we did there? Can you explain to me why Obama thought it would be better to ignore us? ignore congress?

GWB spent 18 months dotting every I and crossing every T prior to invading Iraq. BHO just does as he pleases
I have never seen anything so up-side down in my life as this mess is

and one other thing, we would have been out of there years ago if not for the real enemy, Al Qaeda
and last but not least, your death toll and who is resp. is in correct
Our entire foreign policy is about $ and treasure (usually oil). It's not a coincidence that Iraq and Libya are oil rich. And it's not a coincidence that we're always talking tough with Syria and Iran, who are also oil rich. Look at all the leaders of countries who kill their own people that we ignore.

Both Bush and Obama have attacked Somalia without declaring war or anything, so don't give me the bs about one of them giving a damn about what's illegal and what's not. If we want to bomb a country, we'll do it, irregardless of law and Constitution and irregardless fo what trash party is in power.

A friend of hezbollah runs Iraq, so I don't believe your terrorism excuse. Besides Saudi Arabia are our dear friends and that's where most terrorists come from, there or Egypt another ally of ours.

Whether the death toll is 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 100,000,000 the war would've still been wrong and not worth it. The soldiers should still be alive, if it weren't for our scum government (both parties) flushing their lives down the toilet.
__________________
"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"-Jesus
(Matthew 5.43-45 ESV)

"I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of nuclear annihilation. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."-Martin Luther King JR.

If the brain of a partisan could become independent for a day, they'd notice the blatant hypocrisy of so many things they say and so many positions they hold.
Reply With Quote
  #50 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 01:52 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by whitehall View Post
Democrats (and republicans) authorized the president to use combat troops in Iraq to enforce about a hundred UN sanctions and then democrats either sat back and pretended to be bystanders or purposely undermined the Military effort. The NY Times had a full page ($10,000 a pop) ad calling the US commander "betray-us". Does anyone think republicans paid for the ad? The senate majority leader tried to influence the morale of the Troops and the American public when he said "the war is lost" just as the Troop Surge was underway. Democrats snickered as crazy Sheehan anti-war demonstratios disrupted Military funerals or camped outside Bush's home at Crawford Texas and displayed filthy insulting signs while they pissed in the road. Where are they today?
Twisted History.

Let me take one example.

"Madam President, the White House has been telling America that Democrats are doing the wrong thing by calling for a change of course in Iraq. They say holding the Iraqi Government accountable is wrong. They say finding a political solution Iraq is wrong. They say redeploying troops out of a civil war is wrong. They have said even debating a strategy for changing course is dangerous, and many Senate Republicans have backed that up by blocking several of our attempts to debate this issue here on the Senate Floor.....

Conditions in Iraq get worse by the day. Now we find ourselves policing another nation's civil war. We are less secure from the many threats to our national security than we were when the war began. As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course."

All that and the public is left with "The War is Lost"

American Sheeples.

And it was before the so called surge
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #51 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:01 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post

Couldn't care less what blix or congress said in 2002-2003, I never agree with either of those entities.

There is a republic in place, and majority rule can be an ugly thing for minorities. Just look at christians in Iraq that you always conveniently ignore, they're going extinct.

We are leaving thanks to that agreement. Great, hooray, that doesn't do a bit of good to the hundred thousand dead people the war created, some our soldiers, many innocent women children and babies.

I'm not getting into another discussion where you tell me how awesome the War in Iraq was, the only reason you think that is because your hero was president at the time. The warmongering in Libya is the same as the warmongering in Iraq, just a smaller scale, but of course you disagree with Libya cuz a democrat is in office.

Blind partisans, who parrot what their parties say, you for example, get boring really fast.
After all this time you finally did the right thing, I could care less if you agree with me. That is your place in life not mine
as far as Egypt and Qaddafi (Libya) goes, can you tell me why we did what we did there? Can you explain to me why Obama thought it would be better to ignore us? ignore congress?

GWB spent 18 months dotting every I and crossing every T prior to invading Iraq. BHO just does as he pleases
I have never seen anything so up-side down in my life as this mess is

and one other thing, we would have been out of there years ago if not for the real enemy, Al Qaeda
and last but not least, your death toll and who is resp. is in correct
Our entire foreign policy is about $ and treasure (usually oil). It's not a coincidence that Iraq and Libya are oil rich. And it's not a coincidence that we're always talking tough with Syria and Iran, who are also oil rich. Look at all the leaders of countries who kill their own people that we ignore.

Both Bush and Obama have attacked Somalia without declaring war or anything, so don't give me the bs about one of them giving a damn about what's illegal and what's not. If we want to bomb a country, we'll do it, irregardless of law and Constitution and irregardless fo what trash party is in power.

A friend of hezbollah runs Iraq, so I don't believe your terrorism excuse. Besides Saudi Arabia are our dear friends and that's where most terrorists come from, there or Egypt another ally of ours.

Whether the death toll is 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 100,000,000 the war would've still been wrong and not worth it. The soldiers should still be alive, if it weren't for our scum government (both parties) flushing their lives down the toilet.
! death is to many
1 million is way to many

Oil is abundant right here, that's just a story the left got started and here we are keeping it going
GWB attacked Somalia? I just wrote a thread about shit the left state and cannot back it up
I goggled bush attack Somalia and got one hit from US Launches Missile Attack In Somalia
if you say so
Reply With Quote
  #52 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:03 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by whitehall View Post
Democrats (and republicans) authorized the president to use combat troops in Iraq to enforce about a hundred UN sanctions and then democrats either sat back and pretended to be bystanders or purposely undermined the Military effort. The NY Times had a full page ($10,000 a pop) ad calling the US commander "betray-us". Does anyone think republicans paid for the ad? The senate majority leader tried to influence the morale of the Troops and the American public when he said "the war is lost" just as the Troop Surge was underway. Democrats snickered as crazy Sheehan anti-war demonstratios disrupted Military funerals or camped outside Bush's home at Crawford Texas and displayed filthy insulting signs while they pissed in the road. Where are they today?
Twisted History.

Let me take one example.

"Madam President, the White House has been telling America that Democrats are doing the wrong thing by calling for a change of course in Iraq. They say holding the Iraqi Government accountable is wrong. They say finding a political solution Iraq is wrong. They say redeploying troops out of a civil war is wrong. They have said even debating a strategy for changing course is dangerous, and many Senate Republicans have backed that up by blocking several of our attempts to debate this issue here on the Senate Floor.....

Conditions in Iraq get worse by the day. Now we find ourselves policing another nation's civil war. We are less secure from the many threats to our national security than we were when the war began. As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course."

All that and the public is left with "The War is Lost"

American Sheeples.

And it was before the so called surge
Well well
trying to move on from claiming that Obama pulled the troops huh?

And the man stated the war was lost, do not recall the change course part of it, missed your link Boo
Reply With Quote
  #53 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:07 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by M14 Shooter View Post
This is nothing but unsupportable, bigoted drivel.
It was warranted as Saddam had been given 12 years to provide proof that he had done away with the following
UN information

UNMOVIC, however, has information that conflicts with this account. There are indications that Iraq had worked on the problem of purity and stabilization, and that more had been achieved than has been declared. Indeed, even one of the documents provided by Iraq indicates that the purity of the agent, at least in laboratory production, was higher than declared.

There are also indications that the agent was weaponized. In addition, there are questions to be answered concerning the fate of the VX precursor chemicals, which Iraq states were lost due to bombing in the Gulf War or were unilaterally destroyed by Iraq.

Chemical bombs were being dropped after the Gulf War!
The document indicates that 13,000 chemical bombs were dropped by the Iraqi Air Force between 1983 and 1998, while Iraq has declared that 19,500 bombs were consumed during this period. Thus, there is a discrepancy of 6,500 bombs. The amount of chemical agent in these bombs would be in the order of about 1,000 tons. In the absence of evidence to the contrary, we must assume that these quantities are now unaccounted for.

Rocket delivery systems for WMD were being worked on after the Gulf war – even very recently.
The discovery of a number of 122 mm chemical rocked warheads in a bunker at the storage depot 170 kilometers southwest of Baghdad was much-publicized. This was a relatively new bunker, and therefore the rockets must have been moved here in the past two years, at a time when Iraq should not have had such munitions. Investigation of these rockets is still proceeding. Iraq states that they were overlooked from 1991 from a batch of some 2,000 that were stored there during the Gulf War. This could be the case. They could also be the tip of a submerged iceberg. The discovery of a few rockets does not resolve, but rather points to the issue of several thousand of chemical rockets that are unaccounted for.

What about Bio- WMDs?
I turn to biological weapons. I mentioned the issue of anthrax to the council on previous occasion, and I come back to it, as it is an important one. Iraq has declared that it produced about 8,500 liters of this biological warfare agent, which, it states, it unilaterally destroyed in the summer of 1991. Iraq has provided little evidence for this production and no convincing evidence for its destruction.

There are strong indications that Iraq produced more anthrax than it declared and that at least some of this was retained after the declared destruction date. It might still exist.

Was Iraq falsifying WMD documents?
Iraq did not declare a significant quantity, some 650 kilos, of bacterial growth media, which was acknowledged, as reported, in Iraq's submissions to the Amorim panel in February of 1999. As a part of its 7 December 2002, declaration, Iraq resubmitted the Amorim panel document, but the table showing this particular import of media was not included. The absence of this table would appear to be deliberate, as the pages of the resubmitted document were renumbered….This is not evidence. I note that the quantity of the media involved would suffice to produce, for example, about 5,000 liters of concentrated anthrax.
The Politics of WAR

As far as being legal
Senate approves Iraq war resolution - CNN

Failure?

We are leaving
Saddam is gone
There is a republic in place

Now you may not like this, but you people are going to have to learn to live with this
Good lord, he's spamming again with shit that was debunked in five different threads a month ago.
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #54 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered User
Member #20542
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 9,680
Thanks: 2,390
Thanked 2,606 Times in 1,874 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 571
Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet Dr.Drock is faster than a speeding bullet
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post

After all this time you finally did the right thing, I could care less if you agree with me. That is your place in life not mine
as far as Egypt and Qaddafi (Libya) goes, can you tell me why we did what we did there? Can you explain to me why Obama thought it would be better to ignore us? ignore congress?

GWB spent 18 months dotting every I and crossing every T prior to invading Iraq. BHO just does as he pleases
I have never seen anything so up-side down in my life as this mess is

and one other thing, we would have been out of there years ago if not for the real enemy, Al Qaeda
and last but not least, your death toll and who is resp. is in correct
Our entire foreign policy is about $ and treasure (usually oil). It's not a coincidence that Iraq and Libya are oil rich. And it's not a coincidence that we're always talking tough with Syria and Iran, who are also oil rich. Look at all the leaders of countries who kill their own people that we ignore.

Both Bush and Obama have attacked Somalia without declaring war or anything, so don't give me the bs about one of them giving a damn about what's illegal and what's not. If we want to bomb a country, we'll do it, irregardless of law and Constitution and irregardless fo what trash party is in power.

A friend of hezbollah runs Iraq, so I don't believe your terrorism excuse. Besides Saudi Arabia are our dear friends and that's where most terrorists come from, there or Egypt another ally of ours.

Whether the death toll is 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 100,000,000 the war would've still been wrong and not worth it. The soldiers should still be alive, if it weren't for our scum government (both parties) flushing their lives down the toilet.
! death is to many
1 million is way to many

Oil is abundant right here, that's just a story the left got started and here we are keeping it going
GWB attacked Somalia? I just wrote a thread about shit the left state and cannot back it up
I goggled bush attack Somalia and got one hit from US Launches Missile Attack In Somalia
if you say so
Thank you for agreeing that Bush attacked Somalia and providing a link that proves me right.

You can continue to think it's a coincidence that we're always "saving" people in oil rich areas, I'll live in reality.
__________________
"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.' But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you"-Jesus
(Matthew 5.43-45 ESV)

"I refuse to accept the cynical notion that nation after nation must spiral down a militaristic stairway into the hell of nuclear annihilation. I believe that unarmed truth and unconditional love will have the final word in reality. This is why right, temporarily defeated, is stronger than evil triumphant."-Martin Luther King JR.

If the brain of a partisan could become independent for a day, they'd notice the blatant hypocrisy of so many things they say and so many positions they hold.
Reply With Quote
  #55 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:18 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
You people who claim we lost the war in Iraq as we leave there and they are doing fine with a republic in place better think twice or at best look who is standing around you when you claim we lost that war just because GWB was the president and it was his war

I am not kidding. I know some gung ho marines who do not feel that way and I am clueless as to why any of you would feel that way

ARE U NUTS?
You are kidding yourself.

Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out.

But here is where the rubber meets the road so to speak. Without US forces to secure the peace, how long will it be before the militant factions start warring in ernest, if ever. Frankly I hope I'm wrong and all goes well over there without US Troops.
So your trying to give credit to Obama ending the war?

You know there are people who get paid to spam these message boards, you can usually spot them miles away
the left wing kooks will accuse and make statements that have never been stated just to get them stated

Like "Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out."

That's sad. you and I know that has never happened until just now dude, where is your link to back that up or will you allow me to prove my point?
better hurry, people are watching
Hahahahahahaha....ummm...ha. Did you just call me a bad name. Naughty RFK. Here's proving once again you are a "Moroonie"

Over the weekend, numerous GOP leaders like Lindsey Graham and John McCain — and even some presidential candidates like Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann — predictably used the news to blame the Obama administration.

Jon Stewart Mocks GOP Over Blaming Obama For Bush’s Iraq Withdrawal Agreement | Mediaite
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #56 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:20 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Dr.Drock View Post

Our entire foreign policy is about $ and treasure (usually oil). It's not a coincidence that Iraq and Libya are oil rich. And it's not a coincidence that we're always talking tough with Syria and Iran, who are also oil rich. Look at all the leaders of countries who kill their own people that we ignore.

Both Bush and Obama have attacked Somalia without declaring war or anything, so don't give me the bs about one of them giving a damn about what's illegal and what's not. If we want to bomb a country, we'll do it, irregardless of law and Constitution and irregardless fo what trash party is in power.

A friend of hezbollah runs Iraq, so I don't believe your terrorism excuse. Besides Saudi Arabia are our dear friends and that's where most terrorists come from, there or Egypt another ally of ours.

Whether the death toll is 1,000, 10,000, 100,000 or 100,000,000 the war would've still been wrong and not worth it. The soldiers should still be alive, if it weren't for our scum government (both parties) flushing their lives down the toilet.
! death is to many
1 million is way to many

Oil is abundant right here, that's just a story the left got started and here we are keeping it going
GWB attacked Somalia? I just wrote a thread about shit the left state and cannot back it up
I goggled bush attack Somalia and got one hit from US Launches Missile Attack In Somalia
if you say so
Thank you for agreeing that Bush attacked Somalia and providing a link that proves me right.

You can continue to think it's a coincidence that we're always "saving" people in oil rich areas, I'll live in reality.
Dude I did not agree with anything, the only link I can find that agrees with you is not exactly Fox or CNN, thats why I posted it
And you jumped right on it
You guys have become very desperate. If you had proof that he attacked Somalia then why not use it?
Reply With Quote
  #57 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:22 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by whitehall View Post
Democrats (and republicans) authorized the president to use combat troops in Iraq to enforce about a hundred UN sanctions and then democrats either sat back and pretended to be bystanders or purposely undermined the Military effort. The NY Times had a full page ($10,000 a pop) ad calling the US commander "betray-us". Does anyone think republicans paid for the ad? The senate majority leader tried to influence the morale of the Troops and the American public when he said "the war is lost" just as the Troop Surge was underway. Democrats snickered as crazy Sheehan anti-war demonstratios disrupted Military funerals or camped outside Bush's home at Crawford Texas and displayed filthy insulting signs while they pissed in the road. Where are they today?
Twisted History.

Let me take one example.

"Madam President, the White House has been telling America that Democrats are doing the wrong thing by calling for a change of course in Iraq. They say holding the Iraqi Government accountable is wrong. They say finding a political solution Iraq is wrong. They say redeploying troops out of a civil war is wrong. They have said even debating a strategy for changing course is dangerous, and many Senate Republicans have backed that up by blocking several of our attempts to debate this issue here on the Senate Floor.....

Conditions in Iraq get worse by the day. Now we find ourselves policing another nation's civil war. We are less secure from the many threats to our national security than we were when the war began. As long as we follow the President's path in Iraq, the war is lost. But there is still a chance to change course and we must change course."

All that and the public is left with "The War is Lost"

American Sheeples.

And it was before the so called surge
Well well
trying to move on from claiming that Obama pulled the troops huh?

And the man stated the war was lost, do not recall the change course part of it, missed your link Boo

Yeah it's only like the tenth time I've pointed this little fact out to you. It's part of the Senate Record. But considering the inaccuracies in your posts it is no suprise you ignore that which does not conform to your ideas.
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #58 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:27 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post

You are kidding yourself.

Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out.

But here is where the rubber meets the road so to speak. Without US forces to secure the peace, how long will it be before the militant factions start warring in ernest, if ever. Frankly I hope I'm wrong and all goes well over there without US Troops.
So your trying to give credit to Obama ending the war?

You know there are people who get paid to spam these message boards, you can usually spot them miles away
the left wing kooks will accuse and make statements that have never been stated just to get them stated

Like "Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out."

That's sad. you and I know that has never happened until just now dude, where is your link to back that up or will you allow me to prove my point?
better hurry, people are watching
Hahahahahahaha....ummm...ha. Did you just call me a bad name. Naughty RFK. Here's proving once again you are a "Moroonie"

Over the weekend, numerous GOP leaders like Lindsey Graham and John McCain — and even some presidential candidates like Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann — predictably used the news to blame the Obama administration.

Jon Stewart Mocks GOP Over Blaming Obama For Bush’s Iraq Withdrawal Agreement | Mediaite
President Obama's astonishing failure to secure an orderly transition in Iraq has unnecessarily put at risk the victories that were won through the blood and sacrifice of thousands of American men and women," he said. "The unavoidable question is whether this decision is the result of a naked political calculation or simply sheer ineptitude in negotiations with the Iraqi government. The American people deserve to hear the recommendations that were made by our military commanders in Iraq."


A deal to withdraw all troops from Iraq by the end of 2011 was negotiated in 2008, under the administration of former President George W. Bush. Over the past few months, Obama administration Iraqi officials reportedly worked on a deal to leave a few thousand military trainers in the country past the end of the year, but they could not come to an agreement because the Iraqis refused to grant U.S. troops immunity from prosecution in Iraqi courts.

The Obama reelection campaign responded to Romney's statement by saying Mr. Obama "kept his pledge to the nation to end the war in Iraq in a responsible way," and also by criticizing Romney.

"Mitt Romney didn't lay out a plan to end the war in Iraq in his foreign policy agenda - he barely even mentioned Iraq - but he is apparently willing to leave American troops there without identifying a new mission," said Obama for American Press Secretary Ben LaBolt. "Mitt Romney's foreign policy experience is limited to his work as a finance executive shipping American jobs overseas."

Romney, Perry hammer Obama over Iraq pullout - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Romeny is an idiot, but the issue was not as you said it was as usual. no-one has denied the 2008 agreement
you tried to ignore and got caught

By the way, you accused me of calling you a name, you should at least tell me what it was

Last edited by JRK; 10-25-2011 at 02:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #59 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:40 PM
BlindBoo's Avatar
Registered User
Member #25197
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 10,839
Thanks: 1,081
Thanked 2,307 Times in 1,770 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1328
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court BlindBoo could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post

So your trying to give credit to Obama ending the war?

You know there are people who get paid to spam these message boards, you can usually spot them miles away
the left wing kooks will accuse and make statements that have never been stated just to get them stated

Like "Most of the detractors are claiming it is a loss because it is President Obama who is ordering them to pull out."

That's sad. you and I know that has never happened until just now dude, where is your link to back that up or will you allow me to prove my point?
better hurry, people are watching
Hahahahahahaha....ummm...ha. Did you just call me a bad name. Naughty RFK. Here's proving once again you are a "Moroonie"

Over the weekend, numerous GOP leaders like Lindsey Graham and John McCain — and even some presidential candidates like Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann — predictably used the news to blame the Obama administration.

Jon Stewart Mocks GOP Over Blaming Obama For Bush’s Iraq Withdrawal Agreement | Mediaite
President Obama's astonishing failure to secure an orderly transition in Iraq has unnecessarily put at risk the victories that were won through the blood and sacrifice of thousands of American men and women," he said. "The unavoidable question is whether this decision is the result of a naked political calculation or simply sheer ineptitude in negotiations with the Iraqi government. The American people deserve to hear the recommendations that were made by our military commanders in Iraq."


A deal to withdraw all troops from Iraq by the end of 2011 was negotiated in 2008, under the administration of former President George W. Bush. Over the past few months, Obama administration Iraqi officials reportedly worked on a deal to leave a few thousand military trainers in the country past the end of the year, but they could not come to an agreement because the Iraqis refused to grant U.S. troops immunity from prosecution in Iraqi courts.

The Obama reelection campaign responded to Romney's statement by saying Mr. Obama "kept his pledge to the nation to end the war in Iraq in a responsible way," and also by criticizing Romney.

"Mitt Romney didn't lay out a plan to end the war in Iraq in his foreign policy agenda - he barely even mentioned Iraq - but he is apparently willing to leave American troops there without identifying a new mission," said Obama for American Press Secretary Ben LaBolt. "Mitt Romney's foreign policy experience is limited to his work as a finance executive shipping American jobs overseas."

Romney, Perry hammer Obama over Iraq pullout - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Romeny is an idiot, but the issue was not as you said it was as usual. no-one has denied the 2008 agreement
you tried to ignore and got caught

By the way, you accused me of calling you a name, you should at least tell me what it was
I think you must have reading comprehension issues.
__________________
A man said to the universe:
"Sir I exist!"
"However," replied the universe,
"The fact has not created in me
A sense of obligation."

-- Stephen Crane
Reply With Quote
  #60 (permalink)  
Old 10-25-2011, 02:49 PM
JRK JRK is offline
Registered User
Member #28394
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 7,488
Thanks: 850
Thanked 636 Times in 472 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 330
JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness JRK may be on a path to greatness
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by JRK View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BlindBoo View Post

Hahahahahahaha....ummm...ha. Did you just call me a bad name. Naughty RFK. Here's proving once again you are a "Moroonie"

Over the weekend, numerous GOP leaders like Lindsey Graham and John McCain — and even some presidential candidates like Mitt Romney and Michele Bachmann — predictably used the news to blame the Obama administration.

Jon Stewart Mocks GOP Over Blaming Obama For Bush’s Iraq Withdrawal Agreement | Mediaite
President Obama's astonishing failure to secure an orderly transition in Iraq has unnecessarily put at risk the victories that were won through the blood and sacrifice of thousands of American men and women," he said. "The unavoidable question is whether this decision is the result of a naked political calculation or simply sheer ineptitude in negotiations with the Iraqi government. The American people deserve to hear the recommendations that were made by our military commanders in Iraq."


A deal to withdraw all troops from Iraq by the end of 2011 was negotiated in 2008, under the administration of former President George W. Bush. Over the past few months, Obama administration Iraqi officials reportedly worked on a deal to leave a few thousand military trainers in the country past the end of the year, but they could not come to an agreement because the Iraqis refused to grant U.S. troops immunity from prosecution in Iraqi courts.

The Obama reelection campaign responded to Romney's statement by saying Mr. Obama "kept his pledge to the nation to end the war in Iraq in a responsible way," and also by criticizing Romney.

"Mitt Romney didn't lay out a plan to end the war in Iraq in his foreign policy agenda - he barely even mentioned Iraq - but he is apparently willing to leave American troops there without identifying a new mission," said Obama for American Press Secretary Ben LaBolt. "Mitt Romney's foreign policy experience is limited to his work as a finance executive shipping American jobs overseas."

Romney, Perry hammer Obama over Iraq pullout - Political Hotsheet - CBS News

Romeny is an idiot, but the issue was not as you said it was as usual. no-one has denied the 2008 agreement
you tried to ignore and got caught

By the way, you accused me of calling you a name, you should at least tell me what it was
I think you must have reading comprehension issues.
No I think you have issues with the truth
1) You tried to credit Obama for ending the war, you got called out on it
2) Then you claimed the GOP over the weekend "blamed" Obama for ending the war, using Jon Stewart as your source

There concern is stated above and is warranted. Obama decided it was not. I hope he was right
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Politics
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:46 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.