xband's Recent Activity

  1. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    xband is above super-genius and why I trifle with you people is beyond me.

    Sep 19, 2018 at 7:28 AM
  2. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    Punctuation Alert at the Punctuation Junction.

    Sep 19, 2018 at 6:36 AM
  3. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    I got clowns on the right and jokers on the left, and here I am stuck in the middle with you.

    Sep 19, 2018 at 5:59 AM
  4. xband rated gipper's post Agree in the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    Obamacare NEVER had a majority of Americans wanting it passed. BO had to bride D senators to get it passed, yet it did little for the...

    Sep 19, 2018 at 5:57 AM
  5. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    You are a sick person who resorts to personal attacks to prove a vain and nonsensible point. : ( Get a grip you undistinguished vagabond!

    Sep 19, 2018 at 5:34 AM
  6. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    Contrary to popular belief it was Democracy that brought ancient Athens down, the birthplace of Democracy.

    Sep 19, 2018 at 5:07 AM
  7. xband rated Penelope's post Agree in the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    Quotation: "Democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%." Variations:...

    Sep 19, 2018 at 5:04 AM
  8. xband replied to the thread Mob rule is just another name for Maj rule.

    Please help me with my punctuation and I have many questions to ask to keep your class vibrant. Proper English is no problem but...

    Sep 19, 2018 at 4:27 AM
  9. xband replied to the thread McCabe and Strzok caught by IG in a STING operation!.

    If mob vote means keep the Democrats out then mob vote is a good thing. The Democratic Party from inception has been a burden on the...

    Sep 19, 2018 at 4:04 AM
  10. xband replied to the thread CDZ Prostitution, why should it be illegal?.

    STD is worth a thought. Whores in the Philippines got checked by a doctor every week and had a card to prove it. Ever heard of the...

    Sep 17, 2018 at 3:47 AM
  11. xband replied to the thread No agenda, huh! Kavanaugh Accuser Signed Letter Fighting Trump Border Enforcement.

    Miss Ford is rabid is my prognosis and recommend a total lobotomy.

    Sep 17, 2018 at 3:17 AM
  12. xband replied to the thread No agenda, huh! Kavanaugh Accuser Signed Letter Fighting Trump Border Enforcement.

    I did not know that Miss Ford is a Doctor. Assuming she is not a medical doctor, what field of science is her PHD?

    Sep 17, 2018 at 2:44 AM
  13. xband replied to the thread No agenda, huh! Kavanaugh Accuser Signed Letter Fighting Trump Border Enforcement.

    Miss Ford has an agenda but only the Devil knows. I would rather be a scab on the belly of a whore than a below deck sailor on a Man-o-War.

    Sep 17, 2018 at 2:17 AM
  14. xband replied to the thread Hurricane Florence and Fake News.

    Little known fact, there was a shooting war between Ohio and Michigan in the early 19th century. Ohio won some 159 square miles from...

    Sep 15, 2018 at 11:40 AM
  15. xband rated Tom Horn's post Informative in the thread Hurricane Florence and Fake News.

    We call you guys "that Ohio school" and also have to put up with "Moo U" (Michigan State, big veterinarian program). I didn't think...

    Sep 15, 2018 at 11:31 AM