They're working on wiping away as many of our traditions as possible.
Okay. Well, here's a lower-key look at it:
The Psychology of Partisanship
Jordan Peterson is a clinical psychologist and professor of...
I know this isn't a serious thread, but...
1. The stock market, for the zillionth time, is not the economy
2. There is still a lot of slack in...
Well, that's easily controlled with zoning laws.
Wow, personal insults, distortions of my words, straw man arguments and name-calling. Excellent.
As I pointed out in post 5, it looks like I...
Ignoring/Avoiding/Forgiving/Enabling what "my" side does and only attacking "your" side, even if it's for the same thing?
Well, yeah. It's the...
1. Freedom of Speech & Expression - Without it we can lose everything, period, and we're sure working on it
2. Business & Personal Economics -...
Current priority list of our "leaders":
3. Ruining the Opposition
4. Pretty fucking much Everything Else
Are you like this in real life?
Of course not.
It only matters if "the other side" is accused of wrongdoing.
Hanging your political hat on the vagaries of the stock market isn't a terribly good idea...
I'm pretty sure I made it clear that this Boy Scouts thing is just one (1) example of a significantly larger issue, and that I provided eight (8)...
Separate names with a comma.