debbiedowner's Recent Activity

  1. debbiedowner replied to the thread If Adam Schiff Is Correct.

    About 90% and the other 10% wouldn't have a chance when the military was called out.

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:56 PM
  2. debbiedowner replied to the thread Perhaps time to challenge why a POTUS cannot be indicted.

    Indictment has been debated by many legal scholar's, no clear answer but as far as I can see has never been brought to SCOTUS....

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:51 PM
  3. debbiedowner replied to the thread Perhaps time to challenge why a POTUS cannot be indicted.

    So where in the constitution does it say a sitting President cannot be indicted?

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:43 PM
  4. debbiedowner rated Lesh's post Winner in the thread Perhaps time to challenge why a POTUS cannot be indicted.

    ' The Constitution does NOT preclude indictment The 25th Amendment. Unable to perform....

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:38 PM
  5. debbiedowner rated rightwinger's post Winner in the thread Perhaps time to challenge why a POTUS cannot be indicted.

    I believe a President is a private citizen and should not be above the law

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:35 PM
  6. debbiedowner rated Desperado's post Agree in the thread Would you submit to a military draft?.

    Already got drafted. Now when it comes to my friends and family I would advise them to resist, I do not want to see them dying for a...

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:27 PM
  7. debbiedowner rated JWBooth's post Winner in the thread Would you submit to a military draft?.

    I did my time before you were born and raised my children to disdain the military.

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  8. debbiedowner rated dudmuck's post Funny and Agree!! in the thread It looks like Trump can't lock Hillary up.

    [IMG]

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:21 PM
  9. debbiedowner replied to the thread almost no one knows that December 15 is the deadline to get covered for Obamacare.

    If he was he'd know the $75 mark he's using isn't correct.

    Dec 10, 2018 at 5:20 PM
  10. debbiedowner replied to the thread Looking The Other Way: Why Has Mueller Ignored Obama Crimes?.

    Yep, I tend to laugh at the losers because if they have any evidence (since they know it all) why aren't these posters turning it over...

    Dec 10, 2018 at 10:48 AM
  11. debbiedowner rated Moonglow's post Agree in the thread there are 2 types of Americans: the makers...and the takers..

    To use the VA you had to be a maker to be able to be a taker..Right now under Trump you better forget about using the VA...

    Dec 10, 2018 at 10:43 AM
  12. debbiedowner replied to the thread John Kelly resigning...no longer on speaking terms with Trump.

    All this time he wanted Ayer's and today Ayer's and Trump could not come to an agreement and Ayer's offered to stand in temporarily....

    Dec 9, 2018 at 4:40 PM
  13. debbiedowner rated Issa's post Funny and Agree!! in the thread France fuel protestors are chanting . We want Trump!!.

    Qnd btw stupid typical trump supporters that's london and not France LOL

    Dec 9, 2018 at 4:09 PM
  14. debbiedowner rated RealDave's post Agree in the thread So how is Obama responsible for the Trump economy?.

    Unlike you who blamed Obama for the effects of the Bush recession??? You assfucks are so predictably moronic.

    Dec 9, 2018 at 4:02 PM
  15. debbiedowner rated Kittymom1026's post Funny and Agree!! in the thread It looks like Trump can't lock Hillary up.

    [IMG]

    Dec 9, 2018 at 3:48 PM