US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Harvard's Leftist Destroy Israel conference

This is a discussion on Harvard's Leftist Destroy Israel conference within the Israel and Palestine forums, part of the Global Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Quote: ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Global Discussion > Israel and Palestine

Israel and Palestine Thoughts in this conflict?

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #121 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2012, 02:03 PM
Hossfly's Avatar
Zionut & Dittohead
Member #15726
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Charlotte,NC/Ft Worth,TX
Posts: 14,688
Thanks: 10,458
Thanked 7,407 Times in 5,069 Posts
Mentioned: 71 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 15157
Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati
Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati Hossfly gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.



Interesting. Could you cite an example?



So, the Nazis would get a fair balance?

Stupid idea of a stupid person.
Thank you, Tinmore, for showing us that you would rather see college students intimidated at the campuses across the U.S. rather than have them enjoy their college experience.
So you think a student should be able to sue the school if he thinks his issue is no treated fairly?

What a can of worms. Stupid idea.
Don't you think a better solution is to stop this intimidation of students of one religion in the first place and let them enjoy their college experience?
__________________


DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hossfly For This Useful Post:
daveman (03-16-2012), Ropey (03-15-2012)
  #122 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2012, 05:42 PM
Jroc's Avatar
יעקב כהן*
Member #25505
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,009
Thanks: 20,317
Thanked 4,933 Times in 3,179 Posts
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 19227
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.



Interesting. Could you cite an example?



So, the Nazis would get a fair balance?

Stupid idea of a stupid person.
Thank you, Tinmore, for showing us that you would rather see college students intimidated at the campuses across the U.S. rather than have them enjoy their college experience.
So you think a student should be able to sue the school if he thinks his issue is no treated fairly?

What a can of worms. Stupid idea.


The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination



Quote:
The decision came after the bill’s Republican sponsor inveighed against “leftist totalitarianism” among professors, which he said had led to conservative students losing their academic freedom.
Read more: http://www.forward.com/articles/3193...#ixzz1pESYB1FI
__________________
Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. Milton Friedman

Judaism has a profound distrust of demagogic leaders who manipulate the emotions of the crowds. Moses at the burning bush spoke of his inability to be eloquent " I am not a man of words. He thought that a failing in a leader. In fact it was the opposite. Moses did not sway people with his oratory rather he lifted them by his teachings Rabbi Jonathan Sacks

Last edited by Jroc; 03-15-2012 at 05:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jroc For This Useful Post:
Hossfly (03-15-2012), Ropey (03-15-2012)
  #123 (permalink)  
Old 03-15-2012, 06:42 PM
P F Tinmore's Avatar
Registered User
Member #21837
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,826
Thanks: 5,571
Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,680 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 517
P F Tinmore has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Thank you, Tinmore, for showing us that you would rather see college students intimidated at the campuses across the U.S. rather than have them enjoy their college experience.
So you think a student should be able to sue the school if he thinks his issue is no treated fairly?

What a can of worms. Stupid idea.


The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination



Quote:
The decision came after the bill’s Republican sponsor inveighed against “leftist totalitarianism” among professors, which he said had led to conservative students losing their academic freedom.
Read more: Conservative
Quote:
“We don’t think government should be in the classroom,” Bowen said.

Read more: Conservative
Amen.
Reply With Quote
  #124 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2012, 12:01 AM
Jroc's Avatar
יעקב כהן*
Member #25505
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,009
Thanks: 20,317
Thanked 4,933 Times in 3,179 Posts
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 19227
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
__________________
Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. Milton Friedman

Judaism has a profound distrust of demagogic leaders who manipulate the emotions of the crowds. Moses at the burning bush spoke of his inability to be eloquent " I am not a man of words. He thought that a failing in a leader. In fact it was the opposite. Moses did not sway people with his oratory rather he lifted them by his teachings Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jroc For This Useful Post:
Hossfly (03-25-2012)
  #125 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2012, 08:53 AM
ima ima is offline
Banned
Member #36107
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,650
Thanks: 240
Thanked 680 Times in 583 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge
The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination
Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!
Reply With Quote
  #126 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2012, 03:17 PM
Jroc's Avatar
יעקב כהן*
Member #25505
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,009
Thanks: 20,317
Thanked 4,933 Times in 3,179 Posts
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 19227
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination
Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!
Suing for equality idiot
__________________
Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. Milton Friedman

Judaism has a profound distrust of demagogic leaders who manipulate the emotions of the crowds. Moses at the burning bush spoke of his inability to be eloquent " I am not a man of words. He thought that a failing in a leader. In fact it was the opposite. Moses did not sway people with his oratory rather he lifted them by his teachings Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Reply With Quote
  #127 (permalink)  
Old 03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Jroc's Avatar
יעקב כהן*
Member #25505
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,009
Thanks: 20,317
Thanked 4,933 Times in 3,179 Posts
Mentioned: 114 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 19227
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati Jroc gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote:
The Anti-Semitic Jihad On Campus: My Night at USC

Posted by David Horowitz Bio ↓ on Jan 15th, 2010

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.


[Editor's note: Protected by a bodyguard and twelve armed campus security officers, David Horowitz spoke at the University of Southern California on November 4, 2009. This is a text of his remarks, edited for readability. A video of the speech is available here. To read about the efforts to censor him before the speech and the slander directed at him, click here.]


I want to thank the College Republicans for being brave enough to invite me, and I want to thank all of you who are here to actually listen for coming.

It used to be a pleasure for me to speak on a college campus like USC. I can remember the days when I could stroll onto the USC campus and walk over to the statue of Tommy Trojan where College Republicans had erected a platform for a rally to support our troops in Afghanistan after 9/11 at which I was to speak. Now, however, I can’t set foot on this campus – or any campus – without being accompanied by a personal bodyguard and a battalion of armed campus security police to protect me and my student hosts.

Sheer prudence forces me to visit campuses with these security measures in place because I’ve been demonized by the campus left at virtually every school I’ve visited in the past decade and physically assaulted at several. USC officials regard the threats against this event seriously enough to have assigned twelve armed officers to watch over the proceedings. These police are not here to protect you from me. They are here to protect me from you members of the USC Progressive Alliance, Students for Justice in Palestine and the USC Muslim Student Union who have made these threats and incited hatred towards this event and its speaker

The Anti-Semitic Jihad On Campus: My Night at USC | FrontPage Magazine
__________________
Man is not free unless government is limited.Ronald Reagan

Concentrated power is not rendered harmless by the good intentions of those who create it. Milton Friedman

Judaism has a profound distrust of demagogic leaders who manipulate the emotions of the crowds. Moses at the burning bush spoke of his inability to be eloquent " I am not a man of words. He thought that a failing in a leader. In fact it was the opposite. Moses did not sway people with his oratory rather he lifted them by his teachings Rabbi Jonathan Sacks
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jroc For This Useful Post:
Ropey (03-25-2012)
  #128 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 04:51 AM
ima ima is offline
Banned
Member #36107
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,650
Thanks: 240
Thanked 680 Times in 583 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge
The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination
Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!
Suing for equality idiot
Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.
Reply With Quote
  #129 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 04:54 AM
ima ima is offline
Banned
Member #36107
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 4,650
Thanks: 240
Thanked 680 Times in 583 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge ima is the forum stooge
And what's your point about the guy's night at USC? Should everyone who spouts any kind of garbage just get a free ride? So if Nazis or KKK people were giving a speech on campus, they shouldn't need bodyguards either?
Reply With Quote
  #130 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:01 AM
P F Tinmore's Avatar
Registered User
Member #21837
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,826
Thanks: 5,571
Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,680 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 517
P F Tinmore has disabled reputation

Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!
Suing for equality idiot
Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.
What if your view is a lie? Should you be able to sue for equal time?
Reply With Quote
  #131 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:39 AM
Ropey's Avatar
On Time & Without A Dime
Member #26838
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Warm and Wet
Posts: 26,970
Thanks: 13,808
Thanked 11,683 Times in 8,449 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 17657
Ropey has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Suing for equality idiot
Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.
What if your view is a lie? Should you be able to sue for equal time?
What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.
Reply With Quote
  #132 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 AM
P F Tinmore's Avatar
Registered User
Member #21837
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,826
Thanks: 5,571
Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,680 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 517
P F Tinmore has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.
What if your view is a lie? Should you be able to sue for equal time?
What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.
What are the defining characteristics of a country?
Reply With Quote
  #133 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:44 AM
Ropey's Avatar
On Time & Without A Dime
Member #26838
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Warm and Wet
Posts: 26,970
Thanks: 13,808
Thanked 11,683 Times in 8,449 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 17657
Ropey has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

What if your view is a lie? Should you be able to sue for equal time?
What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.
What are the defining characteristics of a country?
^ Google is your friend.

Reply With Quote
  #134 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:51 AM
P F Tinmore's Avatar
Registered User
Member #21837
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 25,826
Thanks: 5,571
Thanked 3,234 Times in 2,680 Posts
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 517
P F Tinmore has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.
What are the defining characteristics of a country?
^ Google is your friend.

*
One is that you must have territory within defined borders.
Reply With Quote
  #135 (permalink)  
Old 03-26-2012, 05:58 AM
Ropey's Avatar
On Time & Without A Dime
Member #26838
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Warm and Wet
Posts: 26,970
Thanks: 13,808
Thanked 11,683 Times in 8,449 Posts
Mentioned: 197 Post(s)
Tagged: 7 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 17657
Ropey has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by P F Tinmore Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

What are the defining characteristics of a country?
^ Google is your friend.

*
One is that you must have territory within defined borders.
There is no Palestinian country. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Borders to countries need countries or they are squatter lands.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > Global Discussion > Israel and Palestine
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.