US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

JFK and the Unspeakable

This is a discussion on JFK and the Unspeakable within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; My God, that Wisconsin professor David Wrone is a total ****ing idiot -- Massive numbers of factual errors suffuse the book, which make it a ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #136 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 12:51 AM
Banned
Member #20383
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,037
Thanks: 55
Thanked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo!
My God, that Wisconsin professor David Wrone is a total ****ing idiot --

Quote:
Massive numbers of factual errors suffuse the book, which make it a veritable minefield. Random samples are the following: Pontchartrain is a lake not a river. The wounded James Tague stood twenty feet east, not under the triple underpass. There were three Philip Geracis, not one; he confuses the second and the third. A tiny fragment, not a bullet, entered Connally's thigh. The Army did the testing that he refers to the FBI. None, not three, commissioners heard at least half the hearings. The Warren Commission did not have any investigators. Captain Donovan is John, not Charles, and a lieutenant. The critics of the official findings are not leftists but include conservatives such as Cardinal Cushing, William Loeb, and former commissioner, Richard Russell.
Unfortunately for Wrone, NONE of this hot air refutes Posner's strong case that Oswald alone killed Kennedy. This guy is obviously desperate -- he is looking for any minor factual error because he can't do ANYTHING to refute Posner's case.

Quote:
No credible evidence connects Oswald to the murder
Jesus Christ, this guy gets stupider with each paragraph. Here is just some of the evidence from Posner's book that shows that Oswald killed Kennedy --

1) An eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository watched Oswald fire all 3 shots. He told the police about it immediately after the assassination. He didn't wait 20 years like the grassy knoll "witnesses"

2) The same rifle that Oswald used to killed Kennedy was also used in an attempt to kill a right-wing politician (General Edmin Walker) at his Dallas home in March 1963. Oswald fired a round through Walker's kitchen window and it was just a fluke of luck that prevented Walker from getting killed. Tests on the bullet for this failed attempt later matched Oswald's rifle. Oswald TOLD his wife that he tried to kill Walker and even took pictures of Walker's house that were later found by the police.

Until you conspiracy loons actually read Posner's book, you should just give this nonsense a rest.

Last edited by Kerry Won Ohio; 08-19-2009 at 12:53 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #137 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 01:01 AM
Banned
Member #20383
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,037
Thanks: 55
Thanked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo!
The first shot hit a tree branch and got deflected. That is why he missed Kennedy on the first shot.

It doesn't matter if Oswald was a below average shot in the Marines. He was using a rifle with a scope from a very short distance. A novice could have hit Kennedy.

**********
I have never read that the first shot was deflected by a tree branch but would appreciate you listing your source. I know that a curb was hit by a projectile during the assassination and a piect of concrete hit a by stander. I have never been to Dealey Plaza and cannot say for certain where the tree branches came into play in relation to the limo on Elm Street and the first shot. Based on your post the bullet would been directed by a tree branch to such a great degree that the huge limo would be missed completely. Is that what you are saying?

It's worth noting that Military Snipers are trained to shoot from behind bushes as a form of cover and concealment. Perhaps the projectile is deflected a bit but the benefits out weigh costs and this is differant then Police Sniping. Still though the Oswald shots were supposedly made at a moving target and certainly the tree would have made tracking very difficult for that second follow up shot that hit the upper torso. I am using the Warren Commision tests which employed three Master riflemen, not novices, and the "lone gunman" theory could not be sustained.
Regarding the deflected first shot, it comes from Posner's book, Case Closed.

The Warren Commission did determine that one man could fire all 3 shots, so I don't understand your last sentence.
Reply With Quote
  #138 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 01:06 AM
Banned
Member #20383
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,037
Thanks: 55
Thanked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo!
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote:
One thing we know is fact,Stones film may not be the ENTIRE truth,but its a 100 times more accurate to what really happened than the fairy tale the warren commission came up with and people still desperately want to believe in
Oh my God, now I KNOW you are truly delusional and you haven't read Posner's book. Or is you have read it, you are in total denial.

Jim Garrison (Kevin Costner's character) was one of the most corrupt DAs in the history of this country. Even people that worked with him have testified to this. Plus, the guy was kicked out of the Army for mental problems ("paranoia" being one of his many mental problems -- that explains a lot!). He fabricated the ENTIRE ****ING CASE against Clay Shaw. All Garrison did was completely ruin an innocent man's life. Garrison didn't have a shred of evidence that Oswald knew Shaw or ANY of the people in that movie. He literally pulled that entire case out of his ass because he was a shameless glory hound.

your in serious denial as usual. AGAIN for the 100th freaking time,stop seeing only what you WANT to see and read the freaking book CASE OPEN, it debunks everyone of Posners fantasys .Funny how your afraid to read that book and my last post on page 5 I have to keep repeating to you.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Ruined an innocent mans life? your hysterical.It was later learned through the freedom of information act years later that Clay Shaw DID work for the CIA.you crack me up.The reason Garrison couldnt prove it was cause plants of the CIA penetrated his office and knew what he was up to.Also the jury back then, even though they were not convinced that Shaw was guilty since Garrison could not prove it,they WERE convinced it was a conspiracy after looking at the zapruder film.
Dude, Garrison was a total crackpot, just like you. Not even the conspiracy buffs still believe Garrison's bull****!! (well, except for you). This is a major reason why Oliver Stone was so heavily criticized for making a movie based on Garrison's bull**** book.
Reply With Quote
  #139 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 05:17 AM
Bfgrn's Avatar
Registered User
Member #19018
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,110
Thanks: 1,700
Thanked 3,258 Times in 2,476 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2004
Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute
Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
My God, that Wisconsin professor David Wrone is a total ****ing idiot --

Quote:
Massive numbers of factual errors suffuse the book, which make it a veritable minefield. Random samples are the following: Pontchartrain is a lake not a river. The wounded James Tague stood twenty feet east, not under the triple underpass. There were three Philip Geracis, not one; he confuses the second and the third. A tiny fragment, not a bullet, entered Connally's thigh. The Army did the testing that he refers to the FBI. None, not three, commissioners heard at least half the hearings. The Warren Commission did not have any investigators. Captain Donovan is John, not Charles, and a lieutenant. The critics of the official findings are not leftists but include conservatives such as Cardinal Cushing, William Loeb, and former commissioner, Richard Russell.
Unfortunately for Wrone, NONE of this hot air refutes Posner's strong case that Oswald alone killed Kennedy. This guy is obviously desperate -- he is looking for any minor factual error because he can't do ANYTHING to refute Posner's case.

Quote:
No credible evidence connects Oswald to the murder
Jesus Christ, this guy gets stupider with each paragraph. Here is just some of the evidence from Posner's book that shows that Oswald killed Kennedy --

1) An eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository watched Oswald fire all 3 shots. He told the police about it immediately after the assassination. He didn't wait 20 years like the grassy knoll "witnesses"

2) The same rifle that Oswald used to killed Kennedy was also used in an attempt to kill a right-wing politician (General Edmin Walker) at his Dallas home in March 1963. Oswald fired a round through Walker's kitchen window and it was just a fluke of luck that prevented Walker from getting killed. Tests on the bullet for this failed attempt later matched Oswald's rifle. Oswald TOLD his wife that he tried to kill Walker and even took pictures of Walker's house that were later found by the police.

Until you conspiracy loons actually read Posner's book, you should just give this nonsense a rest.
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...


Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
__________________
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith
Reply With Quote
  #140 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 10:21 AM
Registered User
Member #19092
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Thanks: 33
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6
Ryan has disabled reputation
Whats really funny is when I got the book,it was marked down at a dollar as well.Shows you how much people "at least in my area at that time" believed in that propaganda of Posners.They could not sell hardly any copies of it so it got marked down drastically. as i said previously before,the first 50 pages or so had me going.I really wanted to believe that it was the truth.and it had me believing that the first 50 pages or so.Its very cleverly written.so I can see who so many people could have allowed themselves to get brainwashed by Posners lies and propaganda.If your not careful,it can fool you.But like I said on my last post on page 5,after reading through it and knowing so much of what he said was outright lies as I proved in that post of mine-last one on page five,I got nausiated with it just like you will when you read it.

*******
Luckily in my area of IL we have several used book sales. I just picked up a copy of the "Oswald Affair" that I never heard of before. It was translated to English from French and has good reviews. If nothing else with Posner's book, I will at least have a big door stop.
Reply With Quote
  #141 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 11:19 AM
Registered User
Member #19092
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Thanks: 33
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6
Ryan has disabled reputation
Regarding the deflected first shot, it comes from Posner's book, Case Closed.

The Warren Commission did determine that one man could fire all 3 shots, so I don't understand your last sentence.

*********
I hope the following will explain to your satisfaction that the "lone gunman" theory could not be sustained by the rifle test conducted by the Warren Commision's own tests.

The Warren Commision employed three riflemen rated as Masters by the NRA to fire the Mannlicher Carcano during shooting tests. Out of 5 shooting NRA grades, Master is the highest level and only awarded to the most outstanding riflemen. Two of the riflemen where were civilians and one was in the US Army at the time of the tests. The 6th story window was 60 feet off the ground where the Master Marksmen fired from an elevation estimated by Ronald Simmons, Chief of the Infantry Weapons Evaluation Branch of the Ballistics Research Labratory of the Department of the Army, to be 30 feet off the ground. Oswald supposedly fired at moving target where the experts fired at a stationary targets. In the simulated environment these experts could commence firing whenever they were ready where the assassin(s) had to shoot while the target presented itself.

In addition to this circumstance the rifle sight was rebuilt. As Simmmons states, "they could not sight the weapon in," he explains "well they could not sight the weapon in using the telescope." Simmons also pointed out that rifle aiming device was rebuilt by a machinist who added two shims, one which tended to adjust the azmith and the other the elevation. Simmons, just like the riflemen, was employed by the Warren Commission.

The experts fired two series of three shots, 6 each for a total of 18 shots, at three stationary targets placed at distaces of 175, 240 and 265 feet respectively. According to Simmons who arranged the test the targets were not as far apart as they should have been to represent the actual position of the limo. Simmons stated that the condition of the field was a "little awkward."

Of the three experts, only one was able to get off the three shots in the required time where he fired three shots 4.6 and 5.1 seconds. The other two Master Riflemen required 6.45, 6.75, 7.0 and 8.25 seconds. Not one of the 18 shots struck the head or neck area of the targets. These tests where conducted under far less demanding circumstances then was attributed to a below average shooter LHO. So you not only have a rifle and rifleman unable to make these shots but you have 3 outstanding riflemen, not "novices," at far less demanding conditions with a rebuilt scope unable to score one hit on easier shots and only 1 to make the shots in the time frame as determined by the Warren Commission.

This major problem was addressed to some degree by Buglioso where he claims that Oswald used the iron sights. I am not sure what sight picture the Mannlicher Carcano would offer with a scope on the weapon but I addressed the unlikelyhood of that issue in earlier post. What is worth noting is that Bugliosi knows that the rifle and scope on the Manlicher Carcano make for a bad theory.
Reply With Quote
  #142 (permalink)  
Old 08-19-2009, 11:44 AM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,024
Thanks: 4,088
Thanked 740 Times in 676 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 18
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...


Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
Its also interesting that this lone nut loon refuses to look at my last post on page 5 cause he knows it proves what a pathalogical liar Posner is.This lone nut theorist also is a joke claiming we havent read Posners book when like I said,I got interested in the JFK assassination after the movie came out that I read over a 100 books on it "including" Posners fantasy CASE CLOSED.This lone nut theorist has no credibility in the fact that he refuses to address your points or my last post on page 5 I keep asking him to look at and also that HE wont take me up on my challenge to read CASE OPEN since he obviously only sees what he WANTS to see and just wants to go on all these laughable rants and raves.

Last edited by 9/11 inside job; 08-19-2009 at 11:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #143 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2009, 02:08 AM
Banned
Member #20383
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 1,037
Thanks: 55
Thanked 71 Times in 46 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo! Kerry Won Ohio will niver phear yuo!
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
My God, that Wisconsin professor David Wrone is a total ****ing idiot --

Quote:
Massive numbers of factual errors suffuse the book, which make it a veritable minefield. Random samples are the following: Pontchartrain is a lake not a river. The wounded James Tague stood twenty feet east, not under the triple underpass. There were three Philip Geracis, not one; he confuses the second and the third. A tiny fragment, not a bullet, entered Connally's thigh. The Army did the testing that he refers to the FBI. None, not three, commissioners heard at least half the hearings. The Warren Commission did not have any investigators. Captain Donovan is John, not Charles, and a lieutenant. The critics of the official findings are not leftists but include conservatives such as Cardinal Cushing, William Loeb, and former commissioner, Richard Russell.
Unfortunately for Wrone, NONE of this hot air refutes Posner's strong case that Oswald alone killed Kennedy. This guy is obviously desperate -- he is looking for any minor factual error because he can't do ANYTHING to refute Posner's case.

Quote:
No credible evidence connects Oswald to the murder
Jesus Christ, this guy gets stupider with each paragraph. Here is just some of the evidence from Posner's book that shows that Oswald killed Kennedy --

1) An eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository watched Oswald fire all 3 shots. He told the police about it immediately after the assassination. He didn't wait 20 years like the grassy knoll "witnesses"

2) The same rifle that Oswald used to killed Kennedy was also used in an attempt to kill a right-wing politician (General Edmin Walker) at his Dallas home in March 1963. Oswald fired a round through Walker's kitchen window and it was just a fluke of luck that prevented Walker from getting killed. Tests on the bullet for this failed attempt later matched Oswald's rifle. Oswald TOLD his wife that he tried to kill Walker and even took pictures of Walker's house that were later found by the police.

Until you conspiracy loons actually read Posner's book, you should just give this nonsense a rest.
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...


Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
Quote:
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...
I didn't address it because I have no idea what you're trying to imply!! So the Warren Commission changed the location of Kennedy's wounds and this AUTOMATICALLY means a conspiracy??? You're not jumping from A to B, dude...you're jumping from A to X!

Regardless, Posner discusses this in his book and shows that all of these so-called "changes" are total nonsense.
Reply With Quote
  #144 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2009, 05:35 AM
Bfgrn's Avatar
Registered User
Member #19018
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 14,110
Thanks: 1,700
Thanked 3,258 Times in 2,476 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2004
Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute
Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute Bfgrn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
My God, that Wisconsin professor David Wrone is a total ****ing idiot --



Unfortunately for Wrone, NONE of this hot air refutes Posner's strong case that Oswald alone killed Kennedy. This guy is obviously desperate -- he is looking for any minor factual error because he can't do ANYTHING to refute Posner's case.



Jesus Christ, this guy gets stupider with each paragraph. Here is just some of the evidence from Posner's book that shows that Oswald killed Kennedy --

1) An eyewitness standing directly across the street from the book depository watched Oswald fire all 3 shots. He told the police about it immediately after the assassination. He didn't wait 20 years like the grassy knoll "witnesses"

2) The same rifle that Oswald used to killed Kennedy was also used in an attempt to kill a right-wing politician (General Edmin Walker) at his Dallas home in March 1963. Oswald fired a round through Walker's kitchen window and it was just a fluke of luck that prevented Walker from getting killed. Tests on the bullet for this failed attempt later matched Oswald's rifle. Oswald TOLD his wife that he tried to kill Walker and even took pictures of Walker's house that were later found by the police.

Until you conspiracy loons actually read Posner's book, you should just give this nonsense a rest.
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...


Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
Quote:
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...
I didn't address it because I have no idea what you're trying to imply!! So the Warren Commission changed the location of Kennedy's wounds and this AUTOMATICALLY means a conspiracy??? You're not jumping from A to B, dude...you're jumping from A to X!

Regardless, Posner discusses this in his book and shows that all of these so-called "changes" are total nonsense.
You have NO idea what I'm trying to imply? REALLY???

The single bullet theory depends TOTALLY on the wounds of the two men lining up...THEY DON'T...and I presented PROOF the Warren Commission MOVED the location of the first wound and CHANGED the description in the final report...I don't understand why this isn't clear to you and why you can't see the implications of the wound being moved...

The only nonsense going on here is you, your false accusations and your Posner nonsense... there IS NO "Regardless" if you can't get me past the first set of wounds...

You keep talking conspiracy...I am ONLY talking about physical and medical evidence... The LOGICAL approach is to follow the evidence to a logical conclusion...You can bring out all the Posners in the universe, it can't erase the OBVIOUS flaw in the single bullet theory...

It is clear you are unable to discuss this in an intelligent manner...
__________________
The modern conservative is engaged in one of man's oldest exercises in moral philosophy; that is, the search for a superior moral justification for selfishness.
John Kenneth Galbraith
Reply With Quote
  #145 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2009, 09:39 AM
Registered User
Member #19092
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Thanks: 33
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6
Ryan has disabled reputation
Here is a brief snippet from a WS where Howard Donahue gives his opinion on the shooting in Dealey Plaza and just as interesting his view on Gerald Posner. Donahue was one of the 11 riflemen used in the CBS rifle test and in fact Donahue's shooting was best among the riflemen. Donahue has come to believe that the third shot an JFK was an accidental discharge by Secret Service Agent George Hickey. That theory is certainly worth considering but the more important fact is that a volunteer participant in the most extensive test to date holds the belief that the "lone gunman" theory is very unlikely based on the time frames. Here is Donahue' brief observation on Posner and the link.

-----
I asked Howard Donahue about Posner's assertion. Donahue was a court-certified firearms expert and a world-class marksman. He was invited to participate in the famous 1967 CBS rifle test and achieved the best score of the simulation. He testified in several cases as an expert witness on firearms issues. Here is what Donahue said about Posner's claim (all emphasis is original):

Dear Mike: Sept. 11, 1996

Concerning the case with the damaged lip. Posner claims it could have held a projectile at that time. Let me explain something about Posner. He will tell you anything to make a point. There were NO SHELLS DENTED IN THAT MANNER BY THE HSCA. I will refer you to Professor Thompson's book, SIX SECONDS IN DALLAS, page 144, exhibit no. 543. Dr. Thompson discovered this case had been fired (dry fired) at least three times. He also tried to dent the cases by throwing them against a wall, to no avail. Just to prove this, I am enclosing a fired 6.5 mm Carcano case. Throw it around any way you wish and try to dent it. These cases are very strong. It could have only been dented by feeding the case into the breech of the gun with great force. This would be from the clip. . . .

In closing, I have never seen a case dented like this. Dr. Thompson never saw any cases so deformed. So Posner says the HSCA had several empties dented like these???

Thanks for your interest--please keep in touch.

Howard Donahue, Firearms Examiner

--------
DENT

Last edited by Ryan; 08-21-2009 at 12:58 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #146 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2009, 09:57 AM
Registered User
Member #19092
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Thanks: 33
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6
Ryan has disabled reputation
Here is another section from a web-sight I find interesting. Of particular interest is the quote of the late Carlos Hath****, a name that is well known by military shooting enthusiats and would certainly discredit anyone claiming that the "lone gunman" theorists are correct in contending that the string of fire was "easy." It was near to impossible for Oswald to make those shots under the best circumstances and of course the rifle/scope could not be sighted in at the time of the shooting. In view of these facts, how can anyone believe people like Posner and Bugliosi?

----




The impossibility of Oswald's alleged shooting feat was what led former Marine sniper Craig Roberts to reject the lone-gunman theory. Roberts explains as he recounts the first time he visited the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository:

I turned my attention to the window in the southeast corner--the infamous Sniper's Nest. . . . I immediately felt like I had been hit with a sledge hammer. The word that came to mind at what I saw as I looked down through the window to Elm Street and the kill zone was: IMPOSSIBLE!

I knew instantly that Oswald could not have done it. . . . The reason I knew that Oswald could not have done it, was that *I* could not have done it. (KILL ZONE: A SNIPER LOOKS AT DEALEY PLAZA, p. 5)

Retired Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hath**** is likewise skeptical of Oswald's alleged shooting feat. Hath**** is a former senior instructor at the U. S. Marine Corps Sniper Instruction School at Quantico, Virginia. He has been described as the most famous American military sniper in history. In Vietnam he was credited with 93 confirmed kills. He now conducts police SWAT team sniper schools across the country. Craig Roberts asked Hath**** about the marksmanship feat attributed to Oswald by the Warren Commission. Hath**** answered that he did not believe Oswald could have done what the Commission said he did. Added Hath****,

Let me tell you what we did at Quantico. We reconstructed the whole thing: the angle, the range, the moving target, the time limit, the obstacles, everything. I don't know how many times we tried it, but we couldn't duplicate what the Warren Commission said Oswald did. (KILL ZONE, pp. 89-90)

Oswald A Poor Shot?
Reply With Quote
  #147 (permalink)  
Old 08-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,024
Thanks: 4,088
Thanked 740 Times in 676 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 18
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by Kerry Won Ohio Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...

HERE is documented proof that officials in the HIGHEST levels of our government wanted to "cut off" all speculation of a second gunman and wanted nothing BUT an outcome from the Warren Commission that Oswald acted alone...

This memo was sent from the Justice Department to the White House on November 25, 1963...3 days after the President was assassinated and one day after Oswald was killed and no longer able to stand trial.

The "intent" of our government in regards to any investigation is CLEAR in this memo and they are mirrored in phone conversations between LBJ and J Edgar Hoover in the same time frame...


Memo from Nicholas deB. Katzenbach, Deputy Attorney General

November 25, 1963

MEMORANDUM FOR MR. MOYERS

It is important that all of the facts surrounding President Kennedy's Assassination be made public in a way which will satisfy people in the United States and abroad that all the facts have been told and that a statement to this effect be made now.

1. The public must be satisfied that Oswald was the assassin; that he did not have confederates who are still at large; and that the evidence was such that he would have been convicted at trial.

2. Speculation about Oswald's motivation ought to be cut off, and we should have some basis for rebutting thought that this was a Communist conspiracy or (as the Iron Curtain press is saying) a right-wing conspiracy to blame it on the Communists. Unfortunately the facts on Oswald seem about too pat-- too obvious (Marxist, Cuba, Russian wife, etc.). The Dallas police have put out statements on the Communist conspiracy theory, and it was they who were in charge when he was shot and thus silenced.

3. The matter has been handled thus far with neither dignity nor conviction. Facts have been mixed with rumor and speculation. We can scarcely let the world see us totally in the image of the Dallas police when our President is murdered.

I think this objective may be satisfied by making public as soon as possible a complete and thorough FBI report on Oswald and the assassination. This may run into the difficulty of pointing to in- consistencies between this report and statements by Dallas police officials. But the reputation of the Bureau is such that it may do the whole job. The only other step would be the appointment of a Presidential Commission of unimpeachable personnel to review and examine the evidence and announce its conclusions. This has both advantages and disadvantages. It think it can await publication of the FBI report and public reaction to it here and abroad.

I think, however, that a statement that all the facts will be made public property in an orderly and responsible way should be made now. We need something to head off public speculation or Congressional hearings of the wrong sort.

Nicholas deB. Katzenbach

Deputy Attorney General

FBI JFK Assassination File (62-109060)
Quote:
Interesting...you continue to rant and rave and call people conspiracy "loons"...but you refuse to address the first wound of the "supposed" single bullet in the President's back, not in his neck as the Warren Commission FALSELY claimed in their report and in their illustrations entered as evidence. You refuse to answer WHY the Warren Report CHANGED the location of the wound and even CHANGED the description on that wound from "back" to "back of neck"...
I didn't address it because I have no idea what you're trying to imply!! So the Warren Commission changed the location of Kennedy's wounds and this AUTOMATICALLY means a conspiracy??? You're not jumping from A to B, dude...you're jumping from A to X!

Regardless, Posner discusses this in his book and shows that all of these so-called "changes" are total nonsense.
You have NO idea what I'm trying to imply? REALLY???

The single bullet theory depends TOTALLY on the wounds of the two men lining up...THEY DON'T...and I presented PROOF the Warren Commission MOVED the location of the first wound and CHANGED the description in the final report...I don't understand why this isn't clear to you and why you can't see the implications of the wound being moved...

The only nonsense going on here is you, your false accusations and your Posner nonsense... there IS NO "Regardless" if you can't get me past the first set of wounds...

You keep talking conspiracy...I am ONLY talking about physical and medical evidence... The LOGICAL approach is to follow the evidence to a logical conclusion...You can bring out all the Posners in the universe, it can't erase the OBVIOUS flaw in the single bullet theory...

It is clear you are unable to discuss this in an intelligent manner...
well said.and dont forget to mention how he wont even look at my last post on page 5 that proves Posner is a liar or is open minded enough to read Case Open either.
Reply With Quote
  #148 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2009, 09:48 AM
Registered User
Member #19092
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 221
Thanks: 33
Thanked 12 Times in 10 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 6
Ryan has disabled reputation
I was thumbing through Posner's "Case Closed" looking at some of the shooting information. Some of Posner's data really stood out, I find it interesting to note that he offers the HSCA minimum bolt manipulation time frame to be 1.66 seconds as opposed to the FBI data of 2.25 to 2.3 seconds. As Posner stated, "that minimum time frame is now out of date." What does this mean? Why did Posner not have a further explanation? Could the FBI just had another bad day or those Committee people where just better exhibition shooters?

What Posner should have included is that the rifle tested by the HSCA, to determine the minimum time frame for the operating the bolt, was not the same Carcano that was found on the 6th floor of the school book depository. Any military surplus rifle may vary greatly from the condition of the firearm and even perhaps the original military contract. The operation of the bolt could be very difficult on one rifle and move with complete ease on another rifle. So the time frame is not "out of date," the HSCA data is invalid. This invalid data appears to be an important aspect of Posner's reasoning.

The question then remains, was Posner's research so cursory that he did not know these facts? Or was Posner being dishonest and intentionally duping anyone of the many uninformed who reads his book in good faith?

What bit of evidence still exists from the 3 shooting trials that lending any credibility to the possibility that "lone gunman" theory is even remotely possible? The tests provide much proof against the "lone gunman" theory but nothing to support this theory.
Reply With Quote
  #149 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2009, 12:32 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,024
Thanks: 4,088
Thanked 740 Times in 676 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 18
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
As I mentioned earlier,people need to be careful when reading Posners book.Its very cleverly written.so cleverly written INITIALLY it had me buying into it.But then he went on to expose himself for the fraud he is by his outright lies I mentioned earlier and the book failed to mention that his law firm is a lobbying firm for the CIA.
Reply With Quote
  #150 (permalink)  
Old 08-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,024
Thanks: 4,088
Thanked 740 Times in 676 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 18
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by rightwinger Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Whoa there cowboy...we're talking the law of physics...You've been confronted with physical and medical evidence that the path of a single bullet passing through the President and hitting the Governor in the back is not possible... you really need to explain in detail HOW a bullet entering the President's back at the level of the third thoracic vertebra traveling on a downward and to the left angle from a sixth floor window can exit his throat from a wound six inches higher?

It was fully explained by the Myers animation. The major problem with the "magic bullet" theory was that they wrongly placed John Conally in the front passenger seat. In fact, he was in a jump seat which was located "down and to the left" of the president. That and the fact that the vehicle was headed downhill which raised the president up higher

THEN, you've been confronted with physical and medical evidence that the path of the fatal head wound came from the other side of the street. And again, you claim a bullet traveling on a downward and to the left angle from a sixth floor window exits a wound that is HIGHER and to the right of the entrance wound??

wrong again, the grassy knoll theory of the direction of the bullet was disproved 20 years ago. You really need to get more up to date conspiracy nonsense

THEN, you need to explain how that bullet traveling on a downward and to the left angle from a sixth floor window hit the President in the back of the head and didn't exit through the President's face???

Once again fully demonstrated by accredited computer animation that the angles line up with the wounds. The bullet blew out the side of JFKs head

AND, You say the first shot missed....tell me, where did it go?

Oswalds first shot missed and hit the curb around the presidents vehicle. This fact has been documented since 1963
You are really reaching with your wacky Myers' crap... the guy had to make President Kennedy into a hunchback wearing his jacket like a cape to fudge his cartoon. PLUS, Myers made more than one cartoon, in the first cartoon he placed the "entrance" wound in the FALSE "NECK" location based on the Warren Report. In his second cartoon, he MOVED the wound and disfigured Kennedy...10 years DOWN the f_ckin' drain...LOL. I don't care if Governor Connally was sitting on JFK's lap and the limousine was dropped off a cliff, the trajectory of the "magic" bullet, the location of the "entrance" wound and the supposed "exit" wound DON'T line up...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

IF the first bullet missed, it was fired before the limousine came from behind the Stemmons Freeway sign in the Zapruder film...the 6th floor window site had a TREE in the way...AND the bullet that missed hit a curb much farther down Elm Street and a fragment hit James Teague in the cheek...Teague was standing near the triple overpass, WAY down the street...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

You have to get past the FIRST wound...without it, it was MORE than one gunman...

You're WAY behind cowboy, and I haven't even gotten to the Dallas doctors professional observations and consensus of the President's wounds...

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

This post right here that this lone nut theorist blatantly ignores, proves Posner is delusional and has fantasys about Oswald being the lone assassian.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:25 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.