US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911

This is a discussion on The IMPOSSIBLE didn't happen on 911 within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT Quote: Originally Posted by eots Quote: Originally Posted by SFC Ollie Look at the message Wildcard posted for us on ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:03 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by SAYIT View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by SFC Ollie View Post
Look at the message Wildcard posted for us on my Visitor page.



Come on child speak up in here where I can talk back to you since you don't have visitor messages nor pm's. Tell me what you believe happened on 911 and i will be glad to prove you are wrong.
Always happy to embarrass a punk kid.
you not supposed to print PMs ollie..if you could I would post liarabilties obscene and disturbing latent homosexual laden PMs
Are you the same ornery idiot in real time or do you save it up for this board, Princess?
What you see is what you get...
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
USMessageBoard.com is the premier Political Forum Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!
  #152 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:42 PM
Wildcard's Avatar
Agent of Chaos
Member #39578
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Arkham Asylum
Posts: 1,230
Thanks: 2,041
Thanked 799 Times in 546 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1075
Wildcard has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
my favorite is missile hits pentagon, in the seconds fallowing the blast a crew of several hundred the managed to place fake plane parts in such away to mimic a crash with real dead bodies and everything.
then disappear with out a trace..
for you dumbshits that's sarcasm...
come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..I am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
the no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.


flight 77 bodies






LMFAO. Your ignorance bores me.

That's Dawgshit 101 for you, posting the same fake images as that lying piece-of-shit PFC Gomer Ollie did in another thread, and trying to pass them off as proof of the dead bodies of the passengers from Flight AA77. You're wrong yet again but that's normal for you.

The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees F. The heat that was generated in the Pentagon fire supposedly was well above this, since they claimed that the aluminum vaporized! That happens at 11,000 degrees F!!!

DNA is an organic molecule that is very fragile, easily destroyed by temperatures at just a few hundred degrees C. It doesn’t need to be vaporized, it can be destroyed by just being close to heat!

How does human tissue survive when massive metal engines cannot? Answer: It can't.

Why, after all these years, haven't we seen any clear photos of the "plane" that struck the Pentagon?

Supposedly 100 Tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and Pentagon.


Once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
__________________
They told me to follow my dreams,......too bad they were all nightmares. -Thorin
Reply With Quote
  #153 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2013, 09:48 PM
gslack's Avatar
Registered User
Member #23002
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 4,527
Thanks: 934
Thanked 845 Times in 626 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 252
gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator gslack could be State Senator
I just glanced over the thread here,let me know if I got this right... Please just fill in the blanks to save time...

The twin towers were destroyed by __________, because he(they) wanted to ____________ and control the world. And you can prove this because ___________ and that wouldn't happen any other way, ever...

Yes just fill in the blanks in your response that way we can save some page space. I find this all so very fascinating and original. Thank you..

__________________
"Part of the issue is that the science behind AGW is over." -PMZ

"I agree that science is never over."-PMZ, from the same thread...



"Before Einstein, scientists stated the energy could not be created nor destroyed. After Einstein, that was ammended by the addition of, "by ordinary means", neglecting of course that on a universal scale there is nothing more ordinary than nuclear fusion." -PMZ explaining his version of conservation of energy..
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gslack For This Useful Post:
SAYIT (04-17-2013)
  #154 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:12 AM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
http://images-mediawiki-sites.theful...3713140612.gif
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.

Last edited by eots; 04-17-2013 at 03:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #155 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 01:00 PM
Registered User
Member #20705
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 2,925
Thanks: 9
Thanked 864 Times in 646 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 142
Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor Gamolon could be State Governor
Quote: Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees F.
Get your shit straight...

It's around 1220 degrees F. You missed by about 500 degrees F.

Metals - Melting Temperatures

Quote: Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
Oh the irony. Look above you dolt...
__________________
"If I just remembered I've always known but forgot I didn't remember..."---Christophera (You can't make this stuff up folks)

"The short of a long story is that I definitely got carried away by all of the fear-mongering H1N1 propaganda,"...---Terral

"Keep in mind I did NOT say speed CAUSES dropped calls. Speed only increases your chances of hitting those deadspots."---Curvelight

"I have no doubt that your intelligence bosses use this video as a training manuel for you before they sent you here to post the crap you do."---9/11insidejob

Take your muffler off your car and listen to how loud it is. The vertical support columns were all in the center core of the buildings with a muffler around them...---Creativedreams

I again ask you, is it possible for a persons skull to disintegrate without seeing their face look strange?? I mean it's the same concept,...---Mr. Jones comparing the collapse of WTC7 to a human skull
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamolon For This Useful Post:
daws101 (04-17-2013)
  #156 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 01:34 PM
SFC Ollie's Avatar
Still Marching
Member #21357
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: If I stand on my porch facing East I can Hit PA with a rock
Posts: 27,897
Thanks: 6,424
Thanked 14,672 Times in 8,163 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 11218
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote:
Following approximately 2˝ weeks of remains processing and two months of DNA analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the Pentagon,
yielding 178 positive identifications. Some remains for each of the terrorists were recovered, as
evidenced by five unique postmortem profiles that did not match any antemortem material
provided by victims’ families. No identifiable remains for five of the victims known to have been killed in the attack were recovered.
Andrew M Baker MD.

http://web.archive.org/web/200609070...iles/3/266.pdf
__________________
Don't worry about what other people think, Most of them don't use their brains much anyway.!

22 / 4.27
MMMPBB
Reply With Quote
  #157 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 01:41 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by sfc ollie View Post
Quote:
following approximately 2˝ weeks of remains processing and two months of dna analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the pentagon,
yielding 178 positive identifications. Some remains for each of the terrorists were recovered, as
evidenced by five unique postmortem profiles that did not match any antemortem material
provided by victims’ families. No identifiable remains for five of the victims known to have been killed in the attack were recovered.
andrew m baker md.

http://web.archive.org/web/200609070...iles/3/266.pdf
claims of dna are not bodies are they ollie
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #158 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 01:53 PM
SFC Ollie's Avatar
Still Marching
Member #21357
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: If I stand on my porch facing East I can Hit PA with a rock
Posts: 27,897
Thanks: 6,424
Thanked 14,672 Times in 8,163 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 11218
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by sfc ollie View Post
Quote:
following approximately 2˝ weeks of remains processing and two months of dna analysis, 183
unique identities were generated from the remains of those killed in the attack on the pentagon,
yielding 178 positive identifications. Some remains for each of the terrorists were recovered, as
evidenced by five unique postmortem profiles that did not match any antemortem material
provided by victims’ families. No identifiable remains for five of the victims known to have been killed in the attack were recovered.
andrew m baker md.

http://web.archive.org/web/200609070...iles/3/266.pdf
claims of dna are not bodies are they ollie
No they aren't but I got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes BS sites to find any further information....Scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of BS isn't it......
__________________
Don't worry about what other people think, Most of them don't use their brains much anyway.!

22 / 4.27
MMMPBB
Reply With Quote
  #159 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:14 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by sfc ollie View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by sfc ollie View Post
claims of dna are not bodies are they ollie
no they aren't but i got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes bs sites to find any further information....scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of bs isn't it......
thats exactly how the perpetrators want it ollie..it helps discredit reasonable questions and keeps myths like nist said fuel tanks in wtc 7 and damage caused the collapse accepted as facts or to create the impression bodies of pentagon employees are flight 77 passengers
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #160 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:18 PM
Registered User
Member #35716
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 6,514
Thanks: 8,755
Thanked 2,724 Times in 1,933 Posts
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1997
SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute
SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute SAYIT has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by sfc ollie View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post

claims of dna are not bodies are they ollie
no they aren't but i got tired of digging through all the alien attack and there were no planes bs sites to find any further information....scary that you can't get the actual investigation details because of bs isn't it......
thats exactly how the perpetrators want it ollie..it helps discredit reasonable questions and keeps myths like nist said fuel tanks in wtc 7 and damage caused the collapse accepted as facts or to create the impression bodies of pentagon employees are flight 77 passengers
The "perpetrators," in this case, are the CT loons who flood the Internet with BS making it too time consuming for norms like Sarge to bother digging any deeper.
Reply With Quote
  #161 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 02:47 PM
candycorn's Avatar
Limousine Liberal
Member #20614
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 18,737
Thanks: 2,420
Thanked 3,664 Times in 2,831 Posts
Mentioned: 61 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2127
candycorn has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
and you know this how?
bogus conformation in 5...4...3..2.1
lol ...you where the one that posted pictures with no link then titled yourself as flight 77 bodies and claimed they where flight passengers...care to prove YOUR claim ?
if you look at the bottom of the photos there's a tag...
It's fun watching the "logic".

No passengers on the plane so that means something else:

Blew up at the Pentagon
Took Down the Lightpoles
Crashed in the Cab Driver's Windshield
Knocked the generator off of it's moorings
Planted the airplane wreckage

Then...

Paid (and are still paying) the investigators to say it was passenger DNA they found
Paid (and are still paying) air traffic controllers to hold to the story of tracking a plane into the Pentagon
Paid (and are still paying) the dozens of eye witnesses who said they saw AA77 hit the building
Paid (and are still paying) the medical examiners, first responders, and other officials who investigated the crash scene

And (did largely the same) at three other crime scenes as well.
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by The Rabbi View Post
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic View Post
I am a goddess.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candycorn For This Useful Post:
daws101 (04-17-2013), SAYIT (04-17-2013)
  #162 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:29 PM
daws101's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30999
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ontario,ca not canada
Posts: 16,641
Thanks: 8,513
Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,870 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2007
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Wildcard View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post

come on you know not a single body or body part of a plane passenger was found at the pentagon only bodies of pentagon employees..I am unsure as to what occurred at the pentagon but you should at least stick to the facts
a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
the no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.


flight 77 bodies






LMFAO. Your ignorance bores me.

That's Dawgshit 101 for you, posting the same fake images as that lying piece-of-shit PFC Gomer Ollie did in another thread, and trying to pass them off as proof of the dead bodies of the passengers from Flight AA77. You're wrong yet again but that's normal for you.

The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees F. The heat that was generated in the Pentagon fire supposedly was well above this, since they claimed that the aluminum vaporized! That happens at 11,000 degrees F!!!

DNA is an organic molecule that is very fragile, easily destroyed by temperatures at just a few hundred degrees C. It doesn’t need to be vaporized, it can be destroyed by just being close to heat!

How does human tissue survive when massive metal engines cannot? Answer: It can't.

Why, after all these years, haven't we seen any clear photos of the "plane" that struck the Pentagon?

Supposedly 100 Tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and Pentagon.


Once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
are you done? everything you put in this post has been debunked...but you are amusing in a obsessive nut job kinda way.
__________________
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence/ Carl Sagan.

"that looks like a penis....only smaller!
People believe in conspiracy theories because the truth "is either too simple or too remote,"

"We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing,"

there are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Hume's maxim-"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." Since there is no credible scientific evidence for the supernatural, there is nothing to accept. .
Reply With Quote
  #163 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:31 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by wildcard View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
a quick check reveals as always that eots is talking out his ass.
The no bodies of passengers of flight 77 claim is brought to you by the usual inside job not credible or verifiable slap dicks who in better then 11 years have done nothing but speciously speculate on the false inside job masturbation fantasy.


Flight 77 bodies






lmfao. Your ignorance bores me.

That's dawgshit 101 for you, posting the same fake images as that lying piece-of-shit pfc gomer ollie did in another thread, and trying to pass them off as proof of the dead bodies of the passengers from flight aa77. You're wrong yet again but that's normal for you.

The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees f. The heat that was generated in the pentagon fire supposedly was well above this, since they claimed that the aluminum vaporized! That happens at 11,000 degrees f!!!

Dna is an organic molecule that is very fragile, easily destroyed by temperatures at just a few hundred degrees c. It doesn’t need to be vaporized, it can be destroyed by just being close to heat!

How does human tissue survive when massive metal engines cannot? Answer: It can't.

Why, after all these years, haven't we seen any clear photos of the "plane" that struck the pentagon?

Supposedly 100 tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and pentagon.


once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
are you done? Everything you put in this post has been debunked...but you are amusing in a obsessive nut job kinda way.
lol.. Its been denwunked has it
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #164 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:36 PM
daws101's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30999
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ontario,ca not canada
Posts: 16,641
Thanks: 8,513
Thanked 2,214 Times in 1,870 Posts
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2007
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by wildcard View Post

billy madison - ultimate insult (academic decathlon) - youtube

lmfao. Your ignorance bores me.

That's dawgshit 101 for you, posting the same fake images as that lying piece-of-shit pfc gomer ollie did in another thread, and trying to pass them off as proof of the dead bodies of the passengers from flight aa77. You're wrong yet again but that's normal for you.

The melting point of aluminum is around 1,700 degrees f. The heat that was generated in the pentagon fire supposedly was well above this, since they claimed that the aluminum vaporized! That happens at 11,000 degrees f!!!

Dna is an organic molecule that is very fragile, easily destroyed by temperatures at just a few hundred degrees c. It doesn’t need to be vaporized, it can be destroyed by just being close to heat!

How does human tissue survive when massive metal engines cannot? Answer: It can't.

Why, after all these years, haven't we seen any clear photos of the "plane" that struck the pentagon?

Supposedly 100 tons of steel and titanium alloy completely disintegrated, yet, government forensics teams claim to have identified 180+ bodies. No witnesses saw any bodies, no witnesses saw damage consistent with a 757 slamming onto the lawn and pentagon.

the pentagon was not hit by a airliner. See for yourself - youtube

once again you are proven wrong but do try again dumbass.
are you done? Everything you put in this post has been debunked...but you are amusing in a obsessive nut job kinda way.
lol.. Its been denwunked has it
gee! how'd I know you'd say that..
and yes it has. no matter how much you bitch.
you still have not produced any credible evidence that those are pentagon employees.

especially these two:

__________________
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence/ Carl Sagan.

"that looks like a penis....only smaller!
People believe in conspiracy theories because the truth "is either too simple or too remote,"

"We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing,"

there are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Hume's maxim-"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." Since there is no credible scientific evidence for the supernatural, there is nothing to accept. .

Last edited by daws101; 04-17-2013 at 03:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #165 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2013, 03:39 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,802 Times in 2,270 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1036
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by eots View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by daws101 View Post
are you done? Everything you put in this post has been debunked...but you are amusing in a obsessive nut job kinda way.
lol.. Its been denwunked has it
gee! How'd i know you'd say that..
And yes it has. No matter how much you bitch.
You still have not produced any credible evidence that those are pentagon employees.
yes i did...as did ollie...you however provided nothing to support your claim there are pictures of passangers bodies ...your debwunking has been debunked loser
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.