US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged

This is a discussion on Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged Malaysian Prime Minister , Dr. Mohathir Mohamad, premier of the country for 22 years says... " there ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:19 PM
x0Maximilian0x's Avatar
M-Theory
Member #35494
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 203
Thanks: 12
Thanked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
x0Maximilian0x has disabled reputation
Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged

Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged

Malaysian Prime Minister, Dr. Mohathir Mohamad, premier of the country for 22 years says...

Quote: " there was strong evidence that the 9/11 attacks were staged."

Yahoo Article: Malaysia's Mahathir: 9/11 not work of Muslims - Yahoo!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Listing out reasons in line with a conspiracy theory that the US government was behind the attacks, he wrote the Twin Towers in New York "came down nicely upon themselves".

Malaysia is a well developed country with a population exceeding over 27.5 million

Interesting fact is Malaysia constructed the Petronas Towers which are the tallest Twin Towers in the World and are actually taller the the Twin Towers of World Trade Centers were:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Based on the Prime Ministers words about how the Twin Towers "came down nicely upon themselves" I decided to post some findings of some people backing his statement.

Edward S. Munyak MS, PE, has over 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. He is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities. He serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. A Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer and Fire Protection Engineer in the State of California, Mr. Munyak currently serves as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States.

Quote: “We will find that the government investigations into building collapse at the World Trade Center must consider controlled demolition as far more probable since fire effects collapse could never be duplicated. ... The concentric nearly freefall speed exhibited by each building was identical to most controlled demolitions.

"The official reports and conclusions had many technical distortions and obfuscations of the excellent research input in arriving at a flawed, politically driven conclusion of building performance.”

Dwain Deets MS, former Director, Aerospace Projects at NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center, Director of the Research Engineering Division at Dryden. He is the recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service. He served at NASA for 37 years.

Quote: “The many visual images leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 InvestigationOpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation
__________________
Albert Einstein: "The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."

Last edited by x0Maximilian0x; 02-26-2012 at 02:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to x0Maximilian0x For This Useful Post:
9/11 inside job (02-28-2012)
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:25 PM
x0Maximilian0x's Avatar
M-Theory
Member #35494
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 203
Thanks: 12
Thanked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
x0Maximilian0x has disabled reputation
Sorry for the mispelling of Malaysia in the thread title. If a site mod could kindly fix the spelling would be greatly appreciated-thanks
__________________
Albert Einstein: "The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."

Last edited by x0Maximilian0x; 02-26-2012 at 02:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 02:28 PM
Sunni Man's Avatar
Patriotic American Muslim
Member #11674
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Dar al Harb
Posts: 29,533
Thanks: 8,742
Thanked 6,993 Times in 4,590 Posts
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
The Prime Minister is correct. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 03:12 PM
x0Maximilian0x's Avatar
M-Theory
Member #35494
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 203
Thanks: 12
Thanked 55 Times in 49 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
x0Maximilian0x has disabled reputation
The Prime Minister is correct. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
It appears many prominent people around the world would agree with that statement
__________________
Albert Einstein: "The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses."
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 04:04 PM
Banned
Member #19054
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 117
Thanks: 0
Thanked 9 Times in 9 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
TruthIsNeverToo is misunderestimated TruthIsNeverToo is misunderestimated TruthIsNeverToo is misunderestimated
*** GOD *** reveals how (as of today) 1,000+ 9/11 responders (NYFD, NYPD, etc) were nuked - revealed worldwide first

The illuminati used mini-nukes based on hydrogen to murder 1,000+ 9/11 responders (NYFD, NYPD, etc).
That was revealed worldwide first 2006.

On March 13 2011 God's irony in End Times replicated the 9/11 illuminati detonation at Fukushima unit 3.
This time, unlike on 9/11, a camera capturing the totality of the detonation was broadcasting live.

Again as a follow-up of God detonating Fukushima unit 3, the type of nuclear reaction used for those 911 mini nukes was finally revealed first: relying on those late neutrons that need to take a coffe in the morning and ironically is called prompt-reaction. (2)

Again End Times Prophet was the only one to reduce Fukushima to 911.


Notes
(1) Truth reads 911 FOR DUMMIES DOT BLOGSPOT
Google

(2) Fukushima detonation of unit 3 was explained first by Arnie Gundersen, May 6th 2011.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TruthIsNeverToo For This Useful Post:
9/11 inside job (02-28-2012)
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 07:33 PM
Banned
Member #21698
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,391
Thanks: 412
Thanked 1,400 Times in 1,169 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks
ten years.... still nobody has presented any evidence.

nothing but paranoid people yapping and whining and presenting the same already debunked bull**** over and over.....
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Fizz For This Useful Post:
mot1man (02-26-2012)
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-26-2012, 09:20 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
ten years.... still nobody has presented any evidence.

nothing but paranoid people yapping and whining and presenting the same already debunked bull**** over and over.....
you just keep telling yourself that agent fizzle...
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to eots For This Useful Post:
9/11 inside job (02-28-2012)
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2012, 09:34 PM
Banned
Member #21698
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,391
Thanks: 412
Thanked 1,400 Times in 1,169 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks
ten years.... still nobody has presented any evidence.

nothing but paranoid people yapping and whining and presenting the same already debunked bull**** over and over.....
you just keep telling yourself that agent fizzle...
i dont talk to myself. i'll leave that to you paranoid lunatics.
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-27-2012, 10:40 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,081
Thanks: 4,115
Thanked 751 Times in 684 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 28
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Talking

ten years.... still nobody has presented any evidence.

nothing but paranoid people yapping and whining and presenting the same already debunked bull**** over and over.....
you just keep telling yourself that agent fizzle...
as usual,agent troll fizzle can only fling **** in defeat like the monkey troll he is.Agent Fizzle had to take a break away from here for a while.it was too embarrassing for him constantly getting his ass handed to him on a platter here everday by people like you,Mr Jones and Physics Exist so he told his handlers if they wanted to send him back for more constant ass beatings,then they had to start paying him more money.Looks like he got his wish from his handlers and got that pay raise.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 09:42 AM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,081
Thanks: 4,115
Thanked 751 Times in 684 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 28
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

Quote: Originally Posted by x0Maximilian0x Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged

Malaysian Prime Minister, Dr. Mohathir Mohamad, premier of the country for 22 years says...

Quote: " there was strong evidence that the 9/11 attacks were staged."

Yahoo Article: Malaysia's Mahathir: 9/11 not work of Muslims - Yahoo!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Listing out reasons in line with a conspiracy theory that the US government was behind the attacks, he wrote the Twin Towers in New York "came down nicely upon themselves".

Malaysia is a well developed country with a population exceeding over 27.5 million

Interesting fact is Malaysia constructed the Petronas Towers which are the tallest Twin Towers in the World and are actually taller the the Twin Towers of World Trade Centers were:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Based on the Prime Ministers words about how the Twin Towers "came down nicely upon themselves" I decided to post some findings of some people backing his statement.

Edward S. Munyak MS, PE, has over 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. He is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities. He serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. A Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer and Fire Protection Engineer in the State of California, Mr. Munyak currently serves as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States.

Quote: “We will find that the government investigations into building collapse at the World Trade Center must consider controlled demolition as far more probable since fire effects collapse could never be duplicated. ... The concentric nearly freefall speed exhibited by each building was identical to most controlled demolitions.

"The official reports and conclusions had many technical distortions and obfuscations of the excellent research input in arriving at a flawed, politically driven conclusion of building performance.”

Dwain Deets MS, former Director, Aerospace Projects at NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center, Director of the Research Engineering Division at Dryden. He is the recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service. He served at NASA for 37 years.

Quote: “The many visual images leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 InvestigationOpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation
excellent stuff in that link you posted.thanks for posting it.all agent fizzle can do is sling **** in defeat like the troll he is knowing he is defeated.He wont even look at it.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

there are also some high ranking credible people in the japen parliament as well who dont accept the official version.


# 24 Japan Questions 9/11 and the Global War on Terror | Project Censored


still MORE high ranking credible people who dont accept the official version and pisses agent fizz off as well.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
9/ 11 question. What politicians (world wide) have come foreward to question the official reports of the 9/11? - Yahoo! Answers
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.

Last edited by 9/11 inside job; 02-28-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 02:26 PM
daws101's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30999
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ontario,ca not canada
Posts: 17,677
Thanks: 8,976
Thanked 2,413 Times in 2,030 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2588
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence/ Carl Sagan.

"that looks like a penis....only smaller!
People believe in conspiracy theories because the truth "is either too simple or too remote,"

"We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing,"

there are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Hume's maxim-"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." Since there is no credible scientific evidence for the supernatural, there is nothing to accept. .
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:12 PM
candycorn's Avatar
Alis volat propriis
Member #20614
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,698
Thanks: 2,651
Thanked 4,013 Times in 3,054 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2906
candycorn has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by x0Maximilian0x Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Prime Minister of Malaysia says 9/11 attacks staged

Malaysian Prime Minister, Dr. Mohathir Mohamad, premier of the country for 22 years says...

Quote: " there was strong evidence that the 9/11 attacks were staged."

Yahoo Article: Malaysia's Mahathir: 9/11 not work of Muslims - Yahoo!

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Listing out reasons in line with a conspiracy theory that the US government was behind the attacks, he wrote the Twin Towers in New York "came down nicely upon themselves".

Malaysia is a well developed country with a population exceeding over 27.5 million

Interesting fact is Malaysia constructed the Petronas Towers which are the tallest Twin Towers in the World and are actually taller the the Twin Towers of World Trade Centers were:

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Based on the Prime Ministers words about how the Twin Towers "came down nicely upon themselves" I decided to post some findings of some people backing his statement.

Edward S. Munyak MS, PE, has over 20 years experience as a Fire Protection Engineer for the U.S. Departments of Energy, Defense, and Veterans Affairs. He is a contributing Subject Matter Expert to the U.S. Department of Energy Fire Protection Engineering Functional Area Qualification Standard for Nuclear Facilities. He serves as a member of the Board of Directors for the Northern California - Nevada Chapter of the Society of Fire Protection Engineers. A Licensed Professional Mechanical Engineer and Fire Protection Engineer in the State of California, Mr. Munyak currently serves as Fire Protection Engineer for the city of San Jose, California, the 10th largest city in the United States.

Quote: “We will find that the government investigations into building collapse at the World Trade Center must consider controlled demolition as far more probable since fire effects collapse could never be duplicated. ... The concentric nearly freefall speed exhibited by each building was identical to most controlled demolitions.

"The official reports and conclusions had many technical distortions and obfuscations of the excellent research input in arriving at a flawed, politically driven conclusion of building performance.”

Dwain Deets MS, former Director, Aerospace Projects at NASA’s Dryden Flight Research Center, Director of the Research Engineering Division at Dryden. He is the recipient of the NASA Exceptional Service Award and the Presidential Meritorious Rank Award in the Senior Executive Service. He served at NASA for 37 years.

Quote: “The many visual images leave no doubt in my mind explosives were involved [in the destruction of the World Trade Center]."

Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 InvestigationOpEdNews - Article: Seven Senior Federal Engineers and Scientists Call for New 9/11 Investigation
excellent stuff in that link you posted.thanks for posting it.all agent fizzle can do is sling **** in defeat like the troll he is knowing he is defeated.He wont even look at it.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

there are also some high ranking credible people in the japen parliament as well who dont accept the official version.


# 24 Japan Questions 9/11 and the Global War on Terror | Project Censored


still MORE high ranking credible people who dont accept the official version and pisses agent fizz off as well.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
9/ 11 question. What politicians (world wide) have come foreward to question the official reports of the 9/11? - Yahoo! Answers
Where exactly is "japen" you illiterate ****.
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:17 PM
ABikerSailor's Avatar
Taoist Wood Dragon
Member #11763
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Amarillo TX
Posts: 24,727
Thanks: 3,366
Thanked 4,531 Times in 3,367 Posts
Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 3324
ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute
ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute ABikerSailor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by x0Maximilian0x Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry for the mispelling of Malaysia in the thread title. If a site mod could kindly fix the spelling would be greatly appreciated-thanks
Hey........looks like you, Eots, Sunnidiot and Yidnar are all gonna get to be fast friends really soon.

Got news for ya stupid, 9/11 was NOT done by the US government, it was done by Bin Laden.
__________________
Everyone has a right to their own opinion? Bull****, everyone has a right to their own INFORMED opinion. - Harlan Ellison

You can measure the patriotism of a citizen, not by how much they shout in support of their country, but rather by how much they KNOW about their country.
God is my Sensei..........
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 02-28-2012, 05:26 PM
daws101's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30999
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: ontario,ca not canada
Posts: 17,677
Thanks: 8,976
Thanked 2,413 Times in 2,030 Posts
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2588
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute daws101 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by ABikerSailor Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by x0Maximilian0x Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Sorry for the mispelling of Malaysia in the thread title. If a site mod could kindly fix the spelling would be greatly appreciated-thanks
Hey........looks like you, Eots, Sunnidiot and Yidnar are all gonna get to be fast friends really soon.

Got news for ya stupid, 9/11 was NOT done by the US government, it was done by Bin Laden.
shhh.... I just got them to sleep.
__________________
extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence/ Carl Sagan.

"that looks like a penis....only smaller!
People believe in conspiracy theories because the truth "is either too simple or too remote,"

"We're always ready to believe something about which we know nothing,"

there are more things in heaven and earth then are dreamt of in your philosophy-WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Hume's maxim-"A wise man proportions his belief to the evidence." Since there is no credible scientific evidence for the supernatural, there is nothing to accept. .
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to daws101 For This Useful Post:
ABikerSailor (02-28-2012)
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.