US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad

This is a discussion on Victims' Families Want To Air New 9/11 Truth Ad within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by eots Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Quote: Originally Posted ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1336 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:28 PM
Rationalist1016's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30554
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 188
Thanks: 40
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 13
Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB
Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed

Are you saying that in the Tom Sullivan interview...........he doesn't say the elevator cars are removed?..........when prepping a building for demolition.
I think you may need to watch that again.
Reply With Quote
  #1337 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:29 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
The explosive nature of nanothermite
Posted on June 19, 2011 by ultruth
In the last few years, a series of peer-reviewed scientific articles has been published that establish the presence of thermitic materials at the World Trade Center (WTC). [A-D]

Although we know that nanothermite has been found in the WTC dust, we do not know what purpose it served in the deceptive demolition of the WTC buildings. It could be that the nanothermite was used simply to drive fires in the impact zones and elevator areas – fires which would otherwise have gone out too early or not been present at all – and thereby create the deception that jet fuel-induced fires could wreak the havoc seen. Nanothermite might also have been used to produce the explosions necessary to destroy the structural integrity of the buildings

The explosive nature of nanothermite | Dig Within
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1338 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:32 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1339 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:34 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by Rationalist1016 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed

Are you saying that in the Tom Sullivan interview...........he doesn't say the elevator cars are removed?..........when prepping a building for demolition.
I think you may need to watch that again.
yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1340 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 12:47 PM
Rationalist1016's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30554
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 188
Thanks: 40
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 13
Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB
Quote: Originally Posted by Rationalist1016 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed

Are you saying that in the Tom Sullivan interview...........he doesn't say the elevator cars are removed?..........when prepping a building for demolition.
I think you may need to watch that again.
yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed
I'm not sure what you are claiming is the difference!?
The definition of elevator is "A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight."
If one says they are removing the elevator................they are talking about the "car".

I hate to debt such an useless point. But you did call someone out as a liar, when in fact, he did not!
Reply With Quote
  #1341 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 01:05 PM
SFC Ollie's Avatar
Still Marching
Member #21357
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: If I stand on my porch facing East I can Hit PA with a rock
Posts: 28,551
Thanks: 6,384
Thanked 13,635 Times in 7,739 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 16267
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed
Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.
__________________
Don't worry about what other people think, Most of them don't use their brains much anyway.!

22 / 4.27
MMMPBB
Reply With Quote
  #1342 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 01:21 PM
SFC Ollie's Avatar
Still Marching
Member #21357
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: If I stand on my porch facing East I can Hit PA with a rock
Posts: 28,551
Thanks: 6,384
Thanked 13,635 Times in 7,739 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 16267
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
And eots don't be an ass, you know damned well what was meant.
__________________
Don't worry about what other people think, Most of them don't use their brains much anyway.!

22 / 4.27
MMMPBB
Reply With Quote
  #1343 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 01:33 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court

Truth is that Eots keeps showing us how wrong he can be. His explosives loader tells us all the steps to weaken a steel framed building that could not have been accomplished in the WTC complex...

How many stairwells were weakened?
How many elevators were removed?
How many support beams were cut?

Zero
Zero
and Zero....

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed
Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.
we have two demolition experts saying prep work could be done it that time with a small skilled team...whats your expertise on estimating prep time again ?
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1344 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 01:36 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by Rationalist1016 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rationalist1016 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.


Are you saying that in the Tom Sullivan interview...........he doesn't say the elevator cars are removed?..........when prepping a building for demolition.
I think you may need to watch that again.
yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed
I'm not sure what you are claiming is the difference!?
The definition of elevator is "A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight."
If one says they are removing the elevator................they are talking about the "car".

I hate to debt such an useless point. But you did call someone out as a liar, when in fact, he did not!
there is a building elevator.. which includes all of its components one of those components is the elevator car
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1345 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 01:49 PM
SFC Ollie's Avatar
Still Marching
Member #21357
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: If I stand on my porch facing East I can Hit PA with a rock
Posts: 28,551
Thanks: 6,384
Thanked 13,635 Times in 7,739 Posts
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 16267
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati
SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati SFC Ollie gives orders to the Illuminati

no one said elevators removed...dont lie to sound more rational Ollie and almost no evidence was kept from wtc 7 almost all of was destroyed
Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.
we have two demolition experts saying prep work could be done it that time with a small skilled team...whats your expertise on estimating prep time again ?
What amount of time? it takes weeks to prepare a building. months for doing it without anyone knowing. Know how many Elevator cars were removed from these buildings?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.:c uckoo:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
Don't worry about what other people think, Most of them don't use their brains much anyway.!

22 / 4.27
MMMPBB
Reply With Quote
  #1346 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 02:01 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Wow, The intelligence level in here just fell by 50 points......
Yes it did, thanks to your recent idiotic posts Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Jones, you are a ****ing douche. Always have been. Always will be. Fortunately one can always spot you in real life from the trail of slime you leave behind where ever you go.

Now why don't you grow a pair of balls for once in your pathetic life and either supply us with a piece of real evidence you claim to have, or man up and admit you've been lying your ass off the whole time.

You know.... sooner or later whatever credibility you have left is going to disappear as you continue to run like a little ***** from this very simple request..... well..... simple if you were being honest. But we both know you're not. You're only here to preach your lies in a vain attempt to overthrow the government. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Like I said. What a ****ing douche. Good thing no woman would touch you. Could you imagine a mini truthtard with a bad attitude.
is this some kind of thinly veiled attack on spouses and children ?
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1347 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 02:08 PM
Rationalist1016's Avatar
Registered User
Member #30554
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Posts: 188
Thanks: 40
Thanked 35 Times in 28 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 13
Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB Rationalist1016 spends too much time on USMB
Quote: Originally Posted by Rationalist1016 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

yes elevator..cars removed...not elevators removed
I'm not sure what you are claiming is the difference!?
The definition of elevator is "A platform or an enclosure raised and lowered in a vertical shaft to transport people or freight."
If one says they are removing the elevator................they are talking about the "car".

I hate to debt such an useless point. But you did call someone out as a liar, when in fact, he did not!
there is a building elevator.. which includes all of its components one of those components is the elevator car
We can split hairs on the "elevator" all day..............but I noticed you didn't address the fact the you called someone a liar, when they did no such thing. Is he a liar simply because he disagrees with you?
Reply With Quote
  #1348 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 02:21 PM
Banned
Member #26951
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Denver, CO
Posts: 1,184
Thanks: 63
Thanked 233 Times in 185 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks Patriot911 kicks locomotives off the tracks
implosion world and controlled demolition inc front company .. responsible for the removal and destruction of evidence
Pretty pathetic excuse. Where is your evidence or are you once again pulling "facts" out of your ass?
Reply With Quote
  #1349 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 02:33 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court
The cleanup was a massive operation coordinated by the City of New York Department of Design and Construction. On September 22, a preliminary cleanup plan was delivered by Controlled Demolition, Inc. (CDI) of Phoenix, Maryland.[72] It involved round-the-clock operations, many contractors and subcontractors, and cost hundreds of millions of dollars.[73] The large pile of debris left on the site burned for three months, resisting attempts to extinguish the blaze until the majority of the rubble was finally removed from the site.[74][75] By early November, with a third of the debris removed, officials began to reduce the number of firefighters and police officers assigned to recovering the remains of victims, in order to prioritize the removal of debris. This caused confrontations with firefighters.[76] In 2007, the demolition of the surrounding damaged buildings was still ongoing as new construction proceeded on the World Trade Center's replacement, 1 World Trade Center.

Collapse of the World Trade Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
  #1350 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2011, 02:35 PM
eots's Avatar
no fly list
Member #3851
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
Posts: 26,250
Thanks: 3
Thanked 2,804 Times in 2,272 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 1035
eots could be on the Supreme Court
eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court eots could be on the Supreme Court

Just going through the steps that your expert said they had to go through to prepare for a controlled demolition. Glad to see that you agree that the buildings were never prepared.
we have two demolition experts saying prep work could be done it that time with a small skilled team...whats your expertise on estimating prep time again ?
What amount of time? it takes weeks to prepare a building. months for doing it without anyone knowing. Know how many Elevator cars were removed from these buildings?

Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.:c uckoo:Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
your expertise on prep time compared to controlled demolition experts is what again ?
__________________
Remember, remember, the 11th of september The Gunpowder Treason and plot;
I see of no reason why Gunpowder Treason
Should ever be forgot...
.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:14 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.