US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911

This is a discussion on Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911 within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; Quote: Originally Posted by Meister Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Quote: Originally Posted ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #586 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:35 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,106
Thanks: 4,126
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by PhysicsExist Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
As per normal they can't answer the simple questions. I guess they haven't been told the answer yet.

This is as basic as it gets.

Nanothermite was found in the WTC dust by the tons.

This is as simple as it gets.

WTC 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds. This means it was a controlled demolition.

The Truth Hurts.
That's why your in denial. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Yep you Bush dupes are in denial alright.Like he said,the truth hurts you OCTA'S. "official conspiracy theory apologists."
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.

Last edited by 9/11 inside job; 02-04-2011 at 04:39 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #587 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:40 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,106
Thanks: 4,126
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

[quote=Mr. Jones;3270567]
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. I love how you call me a dip**** while proving you're the true dip****. Steel is made out of iron, but it is NO LONGER IRON when it is made into steel. Thermite would have left IRON deposits, not steel deposits on the steel.
Exactly, and you just answered your own question which was here-
Quote: Originally Posted by Patriot911
Molten metal.... what is that suppose to be evidence of? High explosives don't melt steel. They cut it with a high pressure wave. Thermite? That produces molten iron for a very short period of time. So what does molten metal prove other than your paranoid delusions apparently override common sense and logic?
Choose your "Facts" about what happened on 911
You are a pathological liar, and you constantly continue to twist what is being answered. In this example you readily admit thermite produces the molten iron deposits! So what is your point? If it is to show once again that you're a ****ing lying idiot, you've done well.
Here you are actually denying that beams were found, by saying 'bull****' followed by admitting "TWO beams were found"!! Then you have the nerve to tell me to be "honest"? You're a ****ing nutcase.

You really do like missing information on purpose don't you, read about the significance of sulfur and why it is significant before you blabber on like you know something that you are clueless about.
Thermate combines aluminum/iron oxide (thermite) with barium nitrate (29%) and sulfur (typically 2% although more sulfur could be added). The thermate reaction proceeds rapidly and is much faster than thermite in degrading steel leading to structural failure. Thus, both the unusually high temperatures and the extraordinary observation of steel-sulfidation (Barnett, 2001) can be accounted for -- if the use of thermate is allowed in the discussion.
http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...lyCollapse.pdf

Thermate is thermite which contains sulphur. They all fall under the same category-thermites, and all produce a thermite reaction. The more you nitpick, the more desperate you look.
Right, iron that you said wasn't found. Read the report, I'm not going to continue this with you chasing your tail around in circles like a dog

Exaggeration in the media about the ferocity of the fires was rampant, you lying POS!
Obermeyer said the fire probably melted the steel beams of the World Trade Center towers,Newsweek and other publications came out with the load of bull**** very soon after the disaster, and they sure as hell didn't get it from the people that don't believe the official fantasy.
NEWS RELEASE
9/11/01
CONTACT: Craig Kapitan, News Service (650) 724-5708;
ckapitan@stanford.edu
COMMENT: Dr. Steven M. Block, Department of Biological Sciences and the Department of Applied Physics
(650) 724-4046
sblock@stanford.edu
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion
Stanford Professor Steven Block, an expert on national security and terrorism, spoke with the press Tuesday to answer technical questions surrounding the World Trade Center disaster.

"...Although the World Trade Center was designed to withstand “amazing kinds of forces” and even an aircraft collision, architects may not have taken into consideration the enormous amount of heat a plane loaded with enough fuel to fly across the country would generate. The intense heat could have melted the buildings’ cores, allowing for the collapses, he suggested."
Stanford scientist compares impact of World Trade Center attack to a nuclear bomb explosion: 9/01

And who can forget this piece from the BBC-

Thursday, 13 September, 2001, 12:59 GMT 13:59 UK
How the World Trade Center fell


"It was the fire that killed the buildings. There's nothing on earth that could survive those temperatures with that amount of fuel burning," said structural engineer Chris Wise.
"The columns would have melted, the floors would have melted and eventually they would have collapsed one on top of each other."

BBC News | AMERICAS | How the World Trade Center fell

They repeat this absurdity 1 month later-

Wednesday, 17 October, 2001, 13:00 GMT 14:00 UK
Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

BBC News | ENGLAND | Twin towers' steel under scrutiny

Yet again your claims are proven to be false and way behind the curve of even a preschooler when it comes to this topic. Your assertions look even more foolish and stupid when you claim that people who know the real facts are ignorant! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

and as far as you saying "There is no evidence ever found of molten steel"
YOU ARE A ****ING LIAR
First you are shown you are totally wrong by the above links and statements that these reports were being thrown all around the media and 2nd, by all the reports and videos of the FDNY and the workers at GZ. Or are you calling the FDNY and the others at GZ liars?

Again you twist the facts. Why is it so difficult for you to tell the truth? Here you ignorant ****, try reading it yourself-and stop giving your opinions. Read what Jones actually said below.

"In a later flame-ignition test, the end product was recovered
and is shown in the photomicrograph and SEM image in
Fig. (23). Once again, the formation of iron-rich semispherical
shapes shows that the residue had been melted,
enabling surface tension of the liquid to pull it into spherical
shapes. However, the evidence obtained in the DSC analyses
is more compelling that a thermitic reaction actually occurs
as in that case ignition is observed when the red material is
heated to no more than 430 °C contain"

The evidences obtained in the DSC analyses is more compelling that a “thermitic” reaction actually did occurred. So why are you saying that this is not the behavior of any thermite, thermate? Because you are a genuine liar, that's why. Your credibility is total ****!


And just how does that excuse, even if it is true, them from conducting a proper investigation you disingenuous little dweeb?

They would have found what the independent scientists, and physicist found you ****ing idiot!

Oh really? Did you forget what you said..about thermite not being able to cut vertically, or horizontally? The video of even this homemade test blew your lame assed claim away. If I were you, I be ashamed to show whatever "friends" you claim to have any of this royal asskicking you are receiving here! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
But it goes to show you have no shame.


Pretend? Hardly. But you are doing a really ****ty job at pretending you know what the hell you're talking about.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

No **** sherlock! As if in a false flag attack of this magnitude they wouldn't make damned sure they took care of your little retarded ass excuse for an obstacle. You're as stupid and unimaginative as they come!

Go ahead and keep pretending this hasn't been pointed out to you and explained. Thermite has been used in demolitions since WWII. You are boring me with your juvenile attempts to win any credibility. You insist on continuing to embarrass yourself by not knowing things, that have already been answered, and by not looking up or researching anything about what is being discussed!


This stupid attempt to feign ignorance is lame. You have already been made aware of the explosive nature of thermite when sulfur is added, and especially when it is further refined to a nano thermitic state!! Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. You ignoring this and trying to fall back on the assumption that people believe the buildings were brought down by only conventional explosives is a run away like a scared ***** ass tactic. But that's what you do, among other things that I have exposed from schooling your dumb ass in this thread.

I gave you the opportunity, what's the matter you can't back up what you accuse me of? *****!

I refuted what nonsense you have written on here and other posts, and I have shown that "Patriot9-11" is nothing but a fraud, you sure talked like a baddass when you came here with your bragging in your very first post, but you're really an ignorant little ***** that can't back up what he says, can't even produce or provide any links that will even prove what he says in the least bit!

Yeah that would certainly describe you except I'd leave the "man" part out of it. You are anything but that.

Quote:
Really? I'm not the ignorant **** who pretends investigators wouldn't see the iron residue from thermite or thermate because steel is made out of iron. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Seriously. Your bull**** is MASSIVE!
Anyone following along will see that it is you whose bull**** is Massive!! Too funny!Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Look I'm getting tired of having to explain things over and over, and showing you time and again just how misinformed and ignorant you are. You'd think by now you would have learned a valuable lesson and not try to say **** that just isn't true, and go on page long diatribes with nothing but lies, and truly bad disinformation tactics, that I'm tired of wasting time rebuttalling, and that have totally exposed you for the fraud that you are. From now on I will not be responding to your insanely stupid posts unless you have something to back up your claims as it should be obviously clear to anyone that reads you BS, your credibility is ZERO. Go find someone else to school you along, or better yet do some honest to goodness research as to what the other side and even most of the other OCTASSes know is common knowledge.
And this would make some good reading for you, on a serious tip.

http://www.journalof911studies.com/v...liefPart_I.pdf
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #588 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 04:44 PM
Meister's Avatar
Supporting Member
Member #17949
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Conservative part of the Northwest
Posts: 25,868
Thanks: 14,179
Thanked 11,089 Times in 6,810 Posts
Mentioned: 46 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 29903
Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow
Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow Meister has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by PhysicsExist Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6C6u...layer_embedded

This is as basic as it gets.

Nanothermite was found in the WTC dust by the tons.

This is as simple as it gets.

WTC 7 freefell for 2.25 seconds. This means it was a controlled demolition.

The Truth Hurts.
That's why your in denial. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Yep you Bush dupes are in denial alright.Like he said,the truth hurts you OCTA'S. "official conspiracy theory apologists."
And your a friggin' moron, so what?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Meister For This Useful Post:
DiveCon (02-04-2011)
  #589 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2011, 05:04 PM
Banned
Member #21698
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 4,391
Thanks: 412
Thanked 1,400 Times in 1,169 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks Fizz kicks locomotives off the tracks

no explosions. fact vs fiction.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fizz For This Useful Post:
DiveCon (02-04-2011), SFC Ollie (02-04-2011)
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:44 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.