US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll

This is a discussion on The John Kennedy assassination ..who's who on the Grassy Knoll within the Conspiracy Theories forums, part of the US Discussion category; Those who believe Oswald acted alone and those who don't at least agree on one thing. Namely, JFK WAS murdered in Dallas in 1963. What ...


Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Jesse Ventura is welcome here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #151 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2010, 06:27 PM
Supporting Member
Member #22031
Supporting Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Los Angeles, California
Posts: 19,914
Thanks: 2,996
Thanked 2,724 Times in 2,278 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 82
georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha georgephillip could be the Buddha
Why it Matters

Those who believe Oswald acted alone and those who don't at least agree on one thing. Namely, JFK WAS murdered in Dallas in 1963. What scares me most are those in both groups who argue the assassination was almost 50 years ago and it's time to move on.

"Nothing could be further from the truth, as James Douglass shows in his extraordinary book, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters (Orbis Books, 2008).

"It is clearly one of the best books ever written on the Kennedy assassination and deserves a vast readership.

"It is bound to roil the waters of complacency that have submerged the truth of this key event in modern American history.

"It’s not often that the intersection of history and contemporary events pose such a startling and chilling lesson as does the contemplation of the murder of JFK on November 22, 1963 juxtaposed with the situations faced by President Obama today.

"So far, at least, Obama’s behavior has mirrored Johnson’s, not Kennedy’s, as he has escalated the war in Afghanistan by 34,000.

"One can’t but help think that the thought of JFK’s fate might not be far from his mind as he contemplates his next move in Afghanistan.

"Douglass presents a very compelling argument that Kennedy was killed by 'unspeakable' (the Trappist monk Thomas Merton’s term) forces within the U.S. national security state because of his conversion from a cold warrior into a man of peace.

"He argues, using a wealth of newly uncovered information, that JFK had become a major threat to the burgeoning military-industrial complex and had to be eliminated through a conspiracy planned by the CIA – 'the CIA’s fingerprints are all over the crime and the events leading up to it' - not by a crazed individual, the Mafia, or disgruntled anti-Castro Cubans, though some of these may have been used in the execution of the plot."

JFK and the Unspeakable:

Is it possible Kennedy and Khrushchev were "scared straight" by the Cuban Missile Crisis?

As someone who lived through those days I can attest the only other time I've noticed similar attention to political events in this country was during the week after 911.

For those who believe nothing of substance will change politically in this country by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat, some individuals and institutions who benefited from Kennedy's murder are still around and more powerful than ever.

The may be Greens and Libertarians in politics today who aren't afraid to find the truth and prosecute those responsible.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to georgephillip For This Useful Post:
dbmyers (05-22-2011)
  #152 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2010, 07:13 PM
candycorn's Avatar
Alis volat propriis
Member #20614
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,709
Thanks: 2,654
Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,056 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2906
candycorn has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Obamaidiot is retarded...Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Yeah Obamaaidiot/AKA CANDYCORN is incapable of getting into a debate without acting like a five year old.
You're the one calling people names idiot. Can't afford your own Internet yet I see. Poor loser.
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by The Rabbi View Post
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321 View Post
No one needs insurance. People have survived for most of human history without insurance. It's a luxary.
Reply With Quote
  #153 (permalink)  
Old 11-14-2010, 07:17 PM
candycorn's Avatar
Alis volat propriis
Member #20614
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,709
Thanks: 2,654
Thanked 4,015 Times in 3,056 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 2906
candycorn has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Debra Conway from JFK LANCER lies by ommission to her members about Greer placing gun in left hand.

If you guys don't cut out the personal attacks you'll have to stop playing in my yard. I mean it. With both your intelligence, you should be able to respond and be witty without being insulting.

Meanwhile, the Zfilm does show evidence that Greer did not shoot the president. All it takes is looking closely.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

See JFK Lancer

Debra
---
Visit the rest of our website at JFK Lancer - President John F. Kennedy Assassination Latest News and Research and also
JFK Lancer (JFKLancer) on Twitter
JFK News and Updates - JFK Lancer Blog
JFK Lancer - John F. Kennedy Research | Facebook


She fails to tell her members that Greer places a covered up object in his left hand 4 seconds before he kills Kennedy. She's saying his left hand is at his side but we now know for sure that it's definitely not there because the nix film shows it crossing his right shoulder in unison with the headshot. Greer was jfk's real assassin.
Places gun in left hand with right.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Zapruder Frames - Costella Combined Edit
Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Thats how the lone nut worshippers are,they can only use personal attacks cause they have no case or argument that the warren commission lied.they cant get around the fact that witnesses reported seeing a gunman firing a rifle behind the picket fence.I think the reason they employed a gunman behind the picket fence and fire the rifle was to get everybodys attention away from Greer firing the shot to kennedys head.People saw the rifleman behind the picket fence so their focus was on him and not Greer.there were evn witnesses who reported seeing gunmen over on the opposite side of the knoll.a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer to look everywhere else but at Greer.Yeah i dont know how Debra Conway can be that dense and say that.you have really done your homework i see in the fact that you know who Debra Conway is.I guarantee you,the lone nut theorists have never heard of Debra Conway.
Usually I will Just let rimjob's antics go and make a comment or two.

But in this case, I want to go miller-style and highlight what this dip**** just said:

I think the reason they employed a gunman behind the picket fence and fire the rifle was to get everybodys attention away from Greer firing the shot to kennedys head.People saw the rifleman behind the picket fence so their focus was on him and not Greer.there were evn witnesses who reported seeing gunmen over on the opposite side of the knoll.a diversion to get everybodys attention away from greer to look everywhere else but at Greer.

Oh my ****ing god. How baked on acid do you think rimjob is?
__________________
Quote: Originally Posted by The Rabbi View Post
He's not just a man. He's a man with a very big shvantz. How big? Well...
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321 View Post
No one needs insurance. People have survived for most of human history without insurance. It's a luxary.
Reply With Quote
  #154 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The Bible on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Proves beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Lee Oswald ACTED ALONE.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
amen to that.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #155 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:05 PM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The Bible on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Proves beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Lee Oswald ACTED ALONE.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
amen to that.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
It's always fun mockin' the kooks.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

Last edited by 7forever; 11-16-2010 at 01:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #156 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Thumbs up

Quote: Originally Posted by georgephillip Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Those who believe Oswald acted alone and those who don't at least agree on one thing. Namely, JFK WAS murdered in Dallas in 1963. What scares me most are those in both groups who argue the assassination was almost 50 years ago and it's time to move on.

"Nothing could be further from the truth, as James Douglass shows in his extraordinary book, JFK and the Unspeakable: Why He Died and Why It Matters (Orbis Books, 2008).

"It is clearly one of the best books ever written on the Kennedy assassination and deserves a vast readership.

"It is bound to roil the waters of complacency that have submerged the truth of this key event in modern American history.

"It’s not often that the intersection of history and contemporary events pose such a startling and chilling lesson as does the contemplation of the murder of JFK on November 22, 1963 juxtaposed with the situations faced by President Obama today.

"So far, at least, Obama’s behavior has mirrored Johnson’s, not Kennedy’s, as he has escalated the war in Afghanistan by 34,000.

"One can’t but help think that the thought of JFK’s fate might not be far from his mind as he contemplates his next move in Afghanistan.

"Douglass presents a very compelling argument that Kennedy was killed by 'unspeakable' (the Trappist monk Thomas Merton’s term) forces within the U.S. national security state because of his conversion from a cold warrior into a man of peace.

"He argues, using a wealth of newly uncovered information, that JFK had become a major threat to the burgeoning military-industrial complex and had to be eliminated through a conspiracy planned by the CIA – 'the CIA’s fingerprints are all over the crime and the events leading up to it' - not by a crazed individual, the Mafia, or disgruntled anti-Castro Cubans, though some of these may have been used in the execution of the plot."

JFK and the Unspeakable:

Is it possible Kennedy and Khrushchev were "scared straight" by the Cuban Missile Crisis?

As someone who lived through those days I can attest the only other time I've noticed similar attention to political events in this country was during the week after 911.

For those who believe nothing of substance will change politically in this country by "choosing" between Republican OR Democrat, some individuals and institutions who benefited from Kennedy's murder are still around and more powerful than ever.

The may be Greens and Libertarians in politics today who aren't afraid to find the truth and prosecute those responsible.
great post,yeah that is so true,for the people who think that since his assassination was over 50 years ago and its time to move on yeah there is nothing further from the truth and yes,that book of Douglass's that you mentioned,is one of the best books ever written on the kennedy assassination.you are alos correct that Obamas actions as president resemble more of Lyndon Johnsons than kennedys.great stuff there george.well said.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. thanks for coming on here and posting.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #157 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:08 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
amen to that.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
It's always fun mocking the kooks.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
true enough.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #158 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 01:11 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The Bible on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Proves beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Lee Oswald ACTED ALONE.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
as I said earlier,the book CASE OPEN shreads to pieces posners lies and proves what a liar he is.I already mentioned two examples earlier that prove Posner is a pathalogical liar.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #159 (permalink)  
Old 11-16-2010, 04:55 PM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has the limo driver Greer firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - I dont see the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The Bible on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner.

Proves beyond any Reasonable Doubt that Lee Oswald ACTED ALONE.
I've heard some wacko JFK assn scenerios - but the one that has Oswald firing the fatal head-shot takes the cake.

I've watched the Zap film countless times incl in slow-motion - Everyone sees the limo driver shooting President Kennedy.

The LIES on the JFK assn: Case Closed by Gerald Posner. POSNER IS A JOKE.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

The evidence Proves beyond any Doubt that Greer fired the fatal shot.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
as I said earlier,the book CASE OPEN shreads to pieces posners lies and proves what a liar he is.I already mentioned two examples earlier that prove Posner is a pathalogical liar.
Posner looks like an alien.Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #160 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2010, 08:13 AM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
Truth suppression by Kook job losers

Twenty-Five Rules of Disinformation

Note: The first rule and last five (or six, depending on situation) rules are generally not directly within the ability of the traditional disinfo artist to apply. These rules are generally used more directly by those at the leadership, key players, or planning level of the criminal conspiracy or conspiracy to cover up.

1. Hear no evil, see no evil, speak no evil. Regardless of what you know, don't discuss it -- especially if you are a public figure, news anchor, etc. If it's not reported, it didn't happen, and you never have to deal with the issues.
2. Become incredulous and indignant. Avoid discussing key issues and instead focus on side issues which can be used show the topic as being critical of some otherwise sacrosanct group or theme. This is also known as the 'How dare you!' gambit.
3. Create rumor mongers. Avoid discussing issues by describing all charges, regardless of venue or evidence, as mere rumors and wild accusations. Other derogatory terms mutually exclusive of truth may work as well. This method which works especially well with a silent press, because the only way the public can learn of the facts are through such 'arguable rumors'. If you can associate the material with the Internet, use this fact to certify it a 'wild rumor' from a 'bunch of kids on the Internet' which can have no basis in fact.
4. Use a straw man. Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
5. Sidetrack opponents with name calling and ridicule. This is also known as the primary 'attack the messenger' ploy, though other methods qualify as variants of that approach. Associate opponents with unpopular titles such as 'kooks', 'right-wing', 'liberal', 'left-wing', 'terrorists', 'conspiracy buffs', 'radicals', 'militia', 'racists', 'religious fanatics', 'sexual deviates', and so forth. This makes others shrink from support out of fear of gaining the same label, and you avoid dealing with issues.
6. Hit and Run. In any public forum, make a brief attack of your opponent or the opponent position and then scamper off before an answer can be fielded, or simply ignore any answer. This works extremely well in Internet and letters-to-the-editor environments where a steady stream of new identities can be called upon without having to explain criticism, reasoning -- simply make an accusation or other attack, never discussing issues, and never answering any subsequent response, for that would dignify the opponent's viewpoint.
7. Question motives. Twist or amplify any fact which could be taken to imply that the opponent operates out of a hidden personal agenda or other bias. This avoids discussing issues and forces the accuser on the defensive.
8. Invoke authority. Claim for yourself or associate yourself with authority and present your argument with enough 'jargon' and 'minutia' to illustrate you are 'one who knows', and simply say it isn't so without discussing issues or demonstrating concretely why or citing sources.
9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues except with denials they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.
10. Associate opponent charges with old news. A derivative of the straw man -- usually, in any large-scale matter of high visibility, someone will make charges early on which can be or were already easily dealt with - a kind of investment for the future should the matter not be so easily contained.) Where it can be foreseen, have your own side raise a straw man issue and have it dealt with early on as part of the initial contingency plans. Subsequent charges, regardless of validity or new ground uncovered, can usually then be associated with the original charge and dismissed as simply being a rehash without need to address current issues -- so much the better where the opponent is or was involved with the original source.
11. Establish and rely upon fall-back positions. Using a minor matter or element of the facts, take the 'high road' and 'confess' with candor that some innocent mistake, in hindsight, was made -- but that opponents have seized on the opportunity to blow it all out of proportion and imply greater criminalities which, 'just isn't so.' Others can reinforce this on your behalf, later, and even publicly 'call for an end to the nonsense' because you have already 'done the right thing.' Done properly, this can garner sympathy and respect for 'coming clean' and 'owning up' to your mistakes without addressing more serious issues.
12. Enigmas have no solution. Drawing upon the overall umbrella of events surrounding the crime and the multitude of players and events, paint the entire affair as too complex to solve. This causes those otherwise following the matter to begin to lose interest more quickly without having to address the actual issues.
13. Alice in Wonderland Logic. Avoid discussion of the issues by reasoning backwards or with an apparent deductive logic
which forbears any actual material fact.
14. Demand complete solutions. Avoid the issues by requiring opponents to solve the crime at hand completely, a ploy which works best with issues qualifying for rule 10.
15. Fit the facts to alternate conclusions. This requires creative thinking unless the crime was planned with contingency conclusions in place.
16. Vanish evidence and witnesses. If it does not exist, it is not fact, and you won't have to address the issue.
17. Change the subject. Usually in connection with one of the other ploys listed here, find a way to side-track the discussion with abrasive or controversial comments in hopes of turning attention to a new, more manageable topic. This works especially well with companions who can 'argue' with you over the new topic and polarize the discussion arena in order to avoid discussing more key issues.
18. Emotionalize, Antagonize, and Goad Opponents. If you can't do anything else, chide and taunt your opponents and draw them into emotional responses which will tend to make them look foolish and overly motivated, and generally render their material somewhat less coherent. Not only will you avoid discussing the issues in the first instance, but even if their emotional response addresses the issue, you can further avoid the issues by then focusing on how 'sensitive they are to criticism.'
19. Ignore proof presented, demand impossible proofs. This is perhaps a variant of the 'play dumb' rule. Regardless of what material may be presented by an opponent in public forums, claim the material irrelevant and demand proof that is impossible for the opponent to come by (it may exist, but not be at his disposal, or it may be something which is known to be safely destroyed or withheld, such as a murder weapon.) In order to completely avoid discussing issues, it may be required that you to categorically deny and be critical of media or books as valid sources, deny that witnesses are acceptable, or even deny that statements made by government or other authorities have any meaning or relevance.
20. False evidence. Whenever possible, introduce new facts or clues designed and manufactured to conflict with opponent presentations -- as useful tools to neutralize sensitive issues or impede resolution. This works best when the crime was designed
with contingencies for the purpose, and the facts cannot be easily separated from the fabrications.
21. Call a Grand Jury, Special Prosecutor, or other empowered investigative body. Subvert the (process) to your benefit and effectively neutralize all sensitive issues without open discussion. Once convened, the evidence and testimony are required to be secret when properly handled. For instance, if you own the prosecuting attorney, it can insure a Grand Jury hears no useful evidence and that the evidence is sealed and unavailable to subsequent investigators. Once a favorable verdict is achieved, the matter can be considered officially closed. Usually, this technique is applied to find the guilty innocent, but it can also be used to obtain charges when seeking to frame a victim.
22. Manufacture a new truth. Create your own expert(s), group(s), author(s), leader(s) or influence existing ones willing to forge new ground via scientific, investigative, or social research or testimony which concludes favorably. In this way, if you must actually address issues, you can do so authoritatively.
23. Create bigger distractions. If the above does not seem to be working to distract from sensitive issues, or to prevent unwanted media coverage of unstoppable events such as trials, create bigger news stories (or treat them as such) to distract the multitudes.
24. Silence critics. If the above methods do not prevail, consider removing opponents from circulation by some definitive solution so that the need to address issues is removed entirely. This can be by their death, arrest and detention, blackmail or destruction of theircharacter by release of blackmail information, or merely by destroying them financially, emotionally, or severely damaging their health.
25. Vanish. If you are a key holder of secrets or otherwise overly illuminated and you think the heat is getting too hot, to avoid the issues, vacate the kitchen. .

Note: There are other ways to attack truth, but these listed are the most common, and others are likely derivatives of these. In the end, you can usually spot the professional disinfo players by one or more of seven (now 8) distinct traits:
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
dbmyers (05-22-2011), Jessica Blume (07-13-2011), larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #161 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2010, 08:21 AM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
Eight Traits of the Disinformationalist

copyright (c) 1997, 2000 All rights reserved

(Revised April 2000 - formerly SEVEN Traits)


1) Avoidance. They never actually discuss issues head-on or provide constructive input, generally avoiding citation of references or credentials. Rather, they merely imply this, that, and the other. Virtually everything about their presentation implies their authority and expert knowledge in the matter without any further justification for credibility.

2) Selectivity. They tend to pick and choose opponents carefully, either applying the hit-and-run approach against mere commentators supportive of opponents, or focusing heavier attacks on key opponents who are known to directly address issues. Should a commentatorbecome argumentative with any success, the focus will shift to include the commentator as well.

3) Coincidental. They tend to surface suddenly and somewhat coincidentally with a new controversial topic with no clear prior record of participation in general discussions in the particular public arena involved. They likewise tend to vanish once the topic is no longer of general concern. They were likely directed or elected to be there for a reason, and vanish with the reason.

4) Teamwork. They tend to operate in self-congratulatory and complementary packs or teams. Of course, this can happen naturally in any public forum, but there will likely be an ongoing pattern of frequent exchanges of this sort where professionals are involved. Sometimes one of the players will infiltrate the opponent camp to become a source for straw man or other tactics designed to dilute opponent presentation strength.

5) Anti-conspiratorial. They almost always have disdain for 'conspiracy theorists' and, usually, for those who in any way believe JFK was not killed by LHO. Ask yourself why, if they hold such disdain for conspiracy theorists, do they focus on defending a single topic discussed in a NG focusing on conspiracies? One might think they would either be trying to make fools of everyone on every topic, or simply ignore the group they hold in such disdain.Or, one might more rightly conclude they have an ulterior motive for their actions in going out of their way to focus as they do.

6) Artificial Emotions. An odd kind of 'artificial' emotionalism and an unusually thick skin -- an ability to persevere and persist even in the face of overwhelming criticism and unacceptance. This likely stems from intelligence community training that, no matter how condemning the evidence, deny everything, and never become emotionally involved or reactive. The net result for a disinfo artist is that emotions can seem artificial. Most people, if responding in anger, for instance, will express their animosity throughout their rebuttal. But disinfo types usually have trouble maintaining the 'image' and are hot and cold with respect to pretended emotions and their usually more calm or unemotional communications style. It's just a job, and they often seem unable to 'act their role in character' as well in a communications medium as they might be able in a real face-to-face conversation/confrontation. You might have outright rage and indignation one moment, ho-hum the next, and more anger later -- an emotional yo-yo. With respect to being thick-skinned, no amount of criticism will deter them from doing their job, and they will generally continue their old disinfo patterns without any adjustments to criticisms of how obvious it is that they play that game -- where a more rational individual who truly cares what others think might seek to improve their communications style, substance, and so forth, or simply give up.

7) Inconsistent. There is also a tendency to make mistakes which betray their true self/motives. This may stem from not really knowing their topic, or it may be somewhat 'freudian', so to speak, in that perhaps they really root for the side of truth deep within.

I have noted that often, they will simply cite contradictory information which neutralizes itself and the author. For instance, one such player claimed to be a Navy pilot, but blamed his poor communicating skills (spelling, grammar, incoherent style) on having only a grade-school education. I'm not aware of too many Navy pilots who don't have a college degree. Another claimed no knowledge of a particular topic/situation but later claimed first-hand knowledge of it.

8) BONUS TRAIT: Time Constant. Recently discovered, with respect to News Groups, is the response time factor. There are three ways this can be seen to work, especially when the government or other empowered player is involved in a cover up operation:

1) ANY NG posting by a targeted proponent for truth can result in an IMMEDIATE response. The government and other empowered players can afford to pay people to sit there and watch for an opportunity to do some damage. SINCE DISINFO IN A NG ONLY WORKS IF THE READER SEES IT - FAST RESPONSE IS CALLED FOR, or the visitor may be swayed towards truth.

2) When dealing in more direct ways with a disinformationalist, such as email, DELAY IS CALLED FOR - there will usually be a minimum of a 48-72 hour delay. This allows a sit-down team discussion on response strategy for best effect, and even enough time to 'get permission' or instruction from a formal chain of command.

3) In the NG example 1) above, it will often ALSO be seen that bigger guns are drawn and fired after the same 48-72 hours delay - the team approach in play. This is especially true when the targeted truth seeker or their comments are considered more important with respect to potential to reveal truth. Thus, a serious truth sayer will be attacked twice for the same sin.

I close with the first paragraph of the introduction to my unpublished book, Fatal Rebirth:

Truth cannot live on a diet of secrets, withering within entangled lies. Freedom cannot live on a diet of lies, surrendering to the veil of oppression. The human spirit cannot live on a diet of oppression, becoming subservient in the end to the will of evil. God, as truth incarnate, will not long let stand a world devoted to such evil. Therefore, let us have the truth and freedom our spirits require... or let us die seeking these things, for without them, we shall surely and justly perish in an evil world.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
Jessica Blume (07-13-2011), larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #162 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2010, 08:26 AM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
How To Spot A Disinformation Agent

Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent
Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…****ing conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #163 (permalink)  
Old 11-20-2010, 02:24 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent
Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…****ing conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOpXV2R6Pc
This description of a disinformation agent describes candycorn-AKA obamaerican to a tee.
btw, last night on CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA,he exposed George Bush sr's role in the kennedy assassination.He brought up information I hadnt heard yet that even that great DVD The Jfk/Bush connection doesnt discuss as well as new infromation on **** Nixons involvement in it as well I "ALSO" hadnt heard before and exposing the more popular known fact of LBJ's involvement as well.I got it all taped. It also had E HOWARD HUNT a known CIA payroll guy on there confessing on his death bed to his son,that he was in dallas that day and that the CIA proudly pulled the coup off and the codeword that day for the agents pulling it off was THE BIG EVENT.
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
  #164 (permalink)  
Old 11-24-2010, 11:36 AM
7forever's Avatar
Registered User
Member #22989
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 1,308
Thanks: 181
Thanked 669 Times in 608 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 0
7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale 7forever is off the scale
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent
Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…****ing conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOpXV2R6Pc
This description of a disinformation agent describes candycorn-AKA obamaerican to a tee.
btw, last night on CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA,he exposed George Bush sr's role in the kennedy assassination.He brought up information I hadnt heard yet that even that great DVD The Jfk/Bush connection doesnt discuss as well as new infromation on **** Nixons involvement in it as well I "ALSO" hadnt heard before and exposing the more popular known fact of LBJ's involvement as well.I got it all taped. It also had E HOWARD HUNT a known CIA payroll guy on there confessing on his death bed to his son,that he was in dallas that day and that the CIA proudly pulled the coup off and the codeword that day for the agents pulling it off was THE BIG EVENT.
Trust me, these kooks on here are nothing. There's much worse out there.
__________________
http://thedriverkilledkenendy.blogspot.com/

The objective of disinformation is not to convince you of one point of view or another, it is to create enough uncertainty so that everything is believable and nothing is knowable. " -- James Fetzer
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 7forever For This Useful Post:
larshansson (08-04-2011)
  #165 (permalink)  
Old 11-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Registered User
Member #9012
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,095
Thanks: 4,123
Thanked 754 Times in 685 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Rep Power: 42
9/11 inside job has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by 9/11 inside job Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Uncensored Magazine | How To Spot A Disinformation Agent
Information warfare” is being waged throughout the cybersphere. Whether they are CENTCOM disinfo government employees or ill-informed know-it-alls, there has been an ugly battle raging on the Internet for the minds of the public. As any 9/11 truth activist who uses the web regularly can tell you, truth obfuscaters are crawling around message boards like locusts, referring to 9/11 truthers as “fringe nutcases,” “ridiculous,” “…****ing conspiracy theorists” and the like, while simultaeously hijacking rational discussions by planting bogus information. And no, jet fuel fires can not melt steel.

Naturally, it is not just information about what really happened on 9/11 that is under attack, the infowar is evident in relation to other topics that governments have a vested interest in lying about, such as chemtrails, mercury in vaccines leading to autism, AIDS/HIV being man-made, “man-made global warming” and the health effects of fluoride and depleted uranium (DU).

The disinfo artists who work on the Internet, referred to as “trolls,” use a number of tried and tested means to mislead those who are trying to learn the truth about controversial issues, while attempting to make those disseminating the truth feel reluctant to continue. Twenty-Five Ways To Suppress The Truth -The Rules of Disinformation by H. Micheal Sweeney covers their methods in some detail.

Their dirty work does have some positive spin-offs for those who care about the truth however. For one thing, if they argue incessantly about a particular topic, they are waving a flag and telling you indirectly that this is an issue you should be particularly concerned about. And secondly, when they quarrel about a little-known area, they are often helping those they engage with gain more knowledge. Not because of the misleading information they post, but because arguing with them can lead people to do far more research than they would have done otherwise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XxOpXV2R6Pc
This description of a disinformation agent describes candycorn-AKA obamaerican to a tee.
btw, last night on CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA,he exposed George Bush sr's role in the kennedy assassination.He brought up information I hadnt heard yet that even that great DVD The Jfk/Bush connection doesnt discuss as well as new infromation on **** Nixons involvement in it as well I "ALSO" hadnt heard before and exposing the more popular known fact of LBJ's involvement as well.I got it all taped. It also had E HOWARD HUNT a known CIA payroll guy on there confessing on his death bed to his son,that he was in dallas that day and that the CIA proudly pulled the coup off and the codeword that day for the agents pulling it off was THE BIG EVENT.
Trust me, these kooks on here are nothing. There's much worse out there.
arent you going tot alk about the more important part of my post that I mentioned about Jesse Ventura's show exposing Bush and Nixons connections?
__________________
must see video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

TROLLS SEEKING ATTENTION WHO MADE THE IGNORE LIST.

LIAR-ABILITY,GAMOLON,RAT IN THE ASS,DAWS-DAWG**** and his sock puppet he uses SAYIT,,SFC GOMER PYLE OLLIE,AND FINALLY THE BIGGEST ONE OF THEM ALL-CANDYASS-AND HIS SOCK PUPPET HE USES as well,OBAMERICAN. Paid shills sent here to lie and derail government corruption truth discussions.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Lower Navigation
Go Back   US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum > US Discussion > Conspiracy Theories
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

Forum Jump

Search tags for this page

my friend is a goon

,
sam kinney - secret serviceman's confession
,
jfk/images of chaos on elm & knoll,fence
,
kennedy assassination forum
,
jfk-images of knoll & fence in front of parking lot
,
jfk assassination grassy knoll
,
jfk/dealey plaza chaos,grassy knoll,behind fence &r.r. yards
,
jfk assssination message baord
,
whos right and whos wrong on jfk policy
,
jesse ventura conspiracy theory jfk
,
why was j kennedy assassinated
,
secret service shot kennedy
Click on a term to search our site for related topics.



All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.