View Single Post
Old 06-09-2012, 12:38 AM
Supporting Member
Member #34478
Supporting Member

Thanked 3,542 Times in 1,992 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow
Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow Clementine is cooler than the underside of a pillow
I always laugh when liberals claim that we need the illegal alien workers or the price of produce will go up. I guess they think those illegal aliens don't deserve good pay and that they'll keep working cheap after they get amnesty. Fools. There are a lot of able bodied people on welfare and I think those jobs would be good for them. The farmers would have to pay a fair wage and the prices would rise, but we'd save on welfare spending. Having the inmates work to help defray the cost of housing and feeding them is a great idea.