View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Fighting Thugs and Libs
Member #12394

Thanked 10,812 Times in 6,318 Posts
Mentioned: 57 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati
PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati PoliticalChic gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer View Post

None of that is evidence.
I just love it when you prove what a sad sack you are, carby.

ev·i·dence/ˈevədəns/
Noun:
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Did I call you a three-year-old?

My apologies to three-year-olds.
I thought you might enjoy seeing what debating a succinct version of you would be like.
I fully understand your attempts to re-package your lack of writing skills as exceptional in the area of being succinct.

Let me give you my considered analysis:

I’ve read your posts, and, sadly, you have no future in writing interesting posts…
...but good news?

You are qualified to write what is the most lucrative of compositions: ransom notes.