View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Fighting Thugs and Libs
Member #12394

Thanked 11,845 Times in 6,871 Posts
Mentioned: 86 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow
PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow PoliticalChic has a flying unicorn and lives on a rainbow
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.

None of that is evidence.
I just love it when you prove what a sad sack you are, carby.

ev·i·dence/ˈevədəns/
Noun:
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief or proposition is true or valid.

Did I call you a three-year-old?

My apologies to three-year-olds.
I thought you might enjoy seeing what debating a succinct version of you would be like.
I fully understand your attempts to re-package your lack of writing skills as exceptional in the area of being succinct.

Let me give you my considered analysis:

I’ve read your posts, and, sadly, you have no future in writing interesting posts…
...but good news?

You are qualified to write what is the most lucrative of compositions: ransom notes.