View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 05:28 AM
Member #18701

Thanked 9,375 Times in 6,997 Posts
Mentioned: 62 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute
NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute NYcarbineer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliticalChic Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by NYcarbineer Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Whatever you say. Fox. Right down the middle. Yep. Yawn.

Oh, yes, another nice characteristic of Cons. They just start gratuitous insults for no good reason. It was a civil discussion, a back and forth, a disagreement, but then there we go with the insult-a-thons. Why, pal? Just can't accept an opposing viewpoint?
She has a bad case of self-loathing conservative woman syndrome. You won't get a civil conversation out of her.
I have to admit it, carby....I find it difficult to suffer fools easily...

This may explain it...Charles Murray, in his new book "Coming Apart" comments on the society mistake wherein everyone is supposed to behave with "ecumenical niceness"...never to be judgmental of others.

I'm waging a one woman campaign aimed at overcoming ecumenical niceness....I tell it the way it is.

I donít dislike you and your buddy, Mentol 1 personallyÖitís just that Iím a member of the Partnership For An Idiot Free America, and you two are on my list.
Did it ever occur to you that one of the first things intelligent people learn when posting on places like this is that becoming impervious to petty insults is a must? And so they do so?