View Single Post
Old 02-21-2012, 11:39 AM
Type 40
Member #30894

Thanked 5,419 Times in 3,642 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute
Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute Conservative has a reputation beyond repute
Quote: Originally Posted by Peach View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Oddball View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Sallow View Post

Any "poorer" then Gray Davis' recall?
The Davis recall was bipartisan...Both remocrats and depublicans came to detest Grayout Davis.

The Walker recall, like the failed Senate recalls that preceded it, is strictly a partisan affair.
RECALL SCOTT WALKER NOW discusses the criminal caseS:

Scott Walker, Meet John Doe | Recall Scott Walker NOW!
I see all manner of opinions on Walkers guilt... but no evidence.

John Doe Investigation Over - www.nbc26.com
John Doe Investigation Over
Quote:
The John Doe investigation into former aides of Governor Scott Walker is over. The Milwaukee County District Attorney says the governor will not face any charges. But the three year investigation did lead to charges against six people.

Governor Walker has been vindicated. Something he has been saying from the very beginning. A dark cloud hanging over his head is now gone.
Chris can go fuck himself, his momma, his sister, and everyone else who agreed with him!
:mm :