View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 08:34 AM
So, this is purgatory?
Member #27599

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
jckryan spends too much time on USMB jckryan spends too much time on USMB jckryan spends too much time on USMB jckryan spends too much time on USMB jckryan spends too much time on USMB jckryan spends too much time on USMB
Quote: Originally Posted by LilOlLady View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by BolshevikHunter View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by jckryan View Post
I had earlier posted a reply to the effect that undocummented immigrants are mostly uneducated, they are not *#%?!ing idiots and have the capacity to learn. I really believe this still holds true.

But then I saw an article in TIME magazine (2/7/11) that stated:

"the Hispanic dropout rate is particularly abysmal (in Arizona)"

This is disturbing considering they have ESL classes. It shows no effort or drive.
They have plenty of drive and most have really good work eithic. That's what growing up poor does to you. The problem is those of them who are criminals. ~BH
How do you separate the criminals from those who are hard working? You can't when you have no control on who comes here. I say deport them all and start all over the legal way. We need another Ellis Island on the border.
Children drop out for the same reason Blacks drop out. Crime pay more and is instant riches and they do not see a future in getting an education and getting a job with it.
Most of them are *#%?!ing stupid.

I always wondered why blacks dropped out.

http://michaeloher.us/

http://www.achievement.org/autodoc/page/jon0bio-1

Give me some of what you're smoking.
Belongs now, to the baby down the hall

- Live

Last edited by jckryan; 02-25-2011 at 08:42 AM.