View Single Post
Old 01-18-2011, 07:15 AM
Belligerent Drunk
Member #26153
Supporting Member

Thanked 15,696 Times in 10,344 Posts
Mentioned: 66 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati
High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati High_Gravity gives orders to the Illuminati
Quote: Originally Posted by Two Thumbs View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by High_Gravity View Post
Kansas City did the same thing shut down half the schools and fired half the teachers as well.
How's that working?

What's the class size?
Oh I have no idea, I haven't been to KC since I was in high school I just remember hearing about it on the news.
The Following User Says Thank You to High_Gravity For This Useful Post:
Two Thumbs (01-18-2011)