View Single Post
Old 01-17-2011, 10:53 PM
rddean
Member #20394

Thanked 7,021 Times in 5,259 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
rdean is faster than a speeding bullet
rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet rdean is faster than a speeding bullet

"Driving Miss Nancy" Rush Limbaugh On Dems' Racism (Videos) - Congressman Steny Hoyer - Zimbio

?Obama Bucks?: Caricatures of Barack Obama Sociological Images

It is a “joke” included in the “October newsletter by the Chaffey Community Republican Women, Federated” (I read more about it here; the group is from San Bernardino, CA), in which they claim that if Obama wins, his face will be on food stamps, not dollar bills. From a story in The Press-Enterprise:

Fedele [the group's president] said she got the illustration in a number of chain e-mails and decided to reprint it for her members in the Trumpeter newsletter because she was offended that Obama would draw attention to his own race. She declined to say who sent her the e-mails with the illustration. She said she doesn’t think in racist terms, pointing out she once supported Republican Alan Keyes, an African-American who previously ran for president. “I didn’t see it the way that it’s being taken. I never connected,” she said. “It was just food to me. It didn’t mean anything else.”

This is how the right welcomes blacks. It's also why the Republican Party is 90% white.
Grampa Murked U - Where, if anywhere, does personal responsibility fit into that? I made shit wages when I started out in life. In fact my first two bosses only hired me because of the tax incentives they got for hiring an ex con.
Mr. H. - Punk ass nigger meets deserved end. (referring to 17 year old Martin who was chased down and shot dead while armed with a bag of Skittles and a can of Ice Tea)
Rottweiler commenting on Healthcare: That's exactly right. The American people don't deserve shit.
Quantum Windbag on whites committing suicide: I have enough to deal with caring about my friends and family, why the fuck should I care about a bunch of dead people?
Sunni Man - Slavery wasn't addressed or condemned in the Bible.
Tank: Homosexuality, welfare, unemployment, dropouts, STD.s. obesity, fatherless children, abortion, rape, murder are not Republican values, so thats why blacks, hispanics and gays are democrats

Last edited by rdean; 01-17-2011 at 10:56 PM.