View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 10:11 PM
Member #20450

Thanked 2,678 Times in 1,863 Posts
Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court
MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court MarcATL could be on the Supreme Court
Quote: Originally Posted by KittenKoder View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Neser Boha View Post

Show me one media outlet that has never reported something outrageous ... just one.
This is not the only bullshit article this 'media outlet' has put out... Media outlet? Seriously? This is a website for all the whackos out there that couldn't get their shit published with any esteemed and real media outlets out there. What is exactly your point KK? Do you for some reason value WND?
So, it's another Wicrapedia just with a right tilt to it ... my point is that you have none.

All media lies, all media sensationalizes, no matter what medium they use, it's still a media outlet.
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321 View Post
Can anyone trust any media? I dont think we can.
Quote: Originally Posted by Neser Boha View Post

It's nice to know a few of us understand that.
Oh, come the hell on... I'm sure you can tell a difference in reliability between information given by BBC and information given by a website such as WND... I understand you're trying to be all philosophical about it - oooh, disinformation is everywhere - and on a certain level I do agree with you, but ... don't be defending such junk such as WND because it doesn't deserve it.
Wow ... I have seen some stories (no I can't recall specifics) from BBC that were just like those from WND, just from the opposite angle. As for the sites ... Wicrapedia ... that is all I have to say on them.
I still trust WND more than the feds.
In Far Right-Wing Nutjob Bizarro world...

Lunatic RightWing Fringe Media Dishonesty = ALL Media Is Dishonest

Let's face it -- when our "Christianity" makes us unloving we obviously don't have the real thing, even if we are correct on all the doctrines. But when we realize that Christ, through the grace of God, has truly rescued us from the pit on sin, our response will be love. A lack of it indicates that we have yet to be rescued ourselves.
- George R. Knight

Not that which goeth into the mouth defileth a man; but that which cometh out of the mouth, this defileth a man. - Matthew 15:11