View Single Post
Old 08-09-2009, 06:25 PM
Member #11994

Thanked 1,129 Times in 936 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
KittenKoder has disabled reputation
Quote: Originally Posted by Avatar4321 Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
Quote: Originally Posted by KittenKoder Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.
The truly odd thing is that people are actually thinking this matters much.
I dont think it matters much at all personally. I just hate it when people falsely attack people i know.
Thus why I used the general term "people" ... Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images. Most people know it's not important, advertisers do what they want, so even if true it just shows partisanship in the advertisers. We already know Beck is partisan (at least on air). The people that think this is actually important and somehow makes Beck look bad really don't live in the real world much. Guests cannot see images in the messages. Please register to forum by clicking here to see images.