Your Mama's Chicken.....

Yarddog

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2014
IS SO DRY...

yeah thats right. I got tired of hearing about how your mama had her own private Zip code and an unscheduled eclipse of the sun. I thought it was about time we talked about your mama's chicken. Sorry now, I hate to break the news to you but.....

Your Mama's chicken is so dry... She has to serve it up on a dust pan...

your mama's chicken is so dry.... State parks have to ban your Mama's chicken during fire season.

Your mama's chicken is so dry.... you once won a kite flying contest using one of her chicken wings

Your mamas Chicken is so dry..... When i lost a wiper blade in a torrential rain storm, I was able to duct tape one of her drumsticks in place to make it through the trip.

Your mama sure cooks a lot of chicken!!!!

Sorry kids thats all I got.

Can we substitute my aunt's chicken? My aunt cooked dry chicken too, but you could eat it. Not sure what my mama did to those poor birds, but the meat was so hard till it hurt your teeth.

My mama's chicken was so good on Sunday afternoon, whoo!

FXo3Din7pWybK.webp

She made real mashed potatoes and chicken gravy too!

Yeah, Sunday was fried chicken. She almost always did it.

I've only found one other person in this world that makes chicken like my mama, and she cooks that and all the other things on the other days too. Same things on all the days.
But yeah, it's a thing, not a very common thing, I guess.
Monday was Chicken too. Chicken and rice baked in the oven, with greens.

My mama's chicken was really good! She had that down to a science.

Last edited:
Can we substitute my aunt's chicken? My aunt cooked dry chicken too, but you could eat it. Not sure what my mama did to those poor birds, but the meat was so hard till it hurt your teeth.

Sure, Antie is fair game. Why not?
maybe a chicken bit your aunt once when she was a small child. She could be taking it out on them in her own way.

Forum List

Back