Ukrainian Troops Busy Burning Trump's Effigy As Russia Advances On Battlefield

So we're paying for our own foreign election interference now.

Clown World intensifies.

This comes from the Times of India..... A Putin/Trump supporting paper....look at their headline stories.... at the link....

The 3 men appearingly know the aid came from the USA after 6 months or longer waiting, and being unnecessarily killed...thanks to Trump and his Republican ilk of cowards! 😁

or

The whole video is just a fake mockery!

How does a Ukrainian solder on the battlefield get a life size image of Trump, Mudwhistle?

This comes from the Times of India..... A Putin/Trump supporting paper....look at their headline stories.... at the link....

The 3 men appearingly know the aid came from the USA after 6 months or longer waiting, and being unnecessarily killed...thanks to Trump and his Republican ilk of cowards! 😁

or

The whole video is just a fake mockery!

How does a Ukrainian solder on the battlefield get a life size image of Trump, Mudwhistle?

If it's a propaganda stunt, what's the logic behind it? If anything, another term of Biden would mean more money going to Ukraine, where as Trump would broker a deal and end the war. So it makes sense that Ukraine would want another term of Biden

I'm having a little problem figuring out what sentiment is supposed to be generated, by burning an effigy of Trump.

wonder if these soldiers know where that money was actually going.

🇷🇺 FAKE

STILL
After being interviewed by Tucker (MAGA) Carlson, Muscovy ’s leading imperialistic fascist Alexander 🇷🇺 Dugin gushes about how much they have in common.....

1714736354445.jpeg

ANY COMMENT ON THIS ?

Last edited:
If it's a propaganda stunt, what's the logic behind it? If anything, another term of Biden would mean more money going to Ukraine, where as Trump would broker a deal and end the war. So it makes sense that Ukraine would want another term of Biden

I'm having a little problem figuring out what sentiment is supposed to be generated, by burning an effigy of Trump.
Its suppose to make Trumpers, hate and be mad at Ukranians.... Probably produced by Russians...is a guess, since it gives them what they want....

Given the money that has been grifted away to the MIC and the Uke midget while our own border is not secured makes me not give a shit if Putin takes all of lesser russia that he wants.
That's pretty stupid! 😀

Given the money that has been grifted away to the MIC and the Uke midget while our own border is not secured makes me not give a shit if Putin takes all of lesser russia that he wants.

Naturally this fake is spread by a Malaysian grifter and 🇷🇺RT columnist,
@stillgray

so now, you can return back to 🇷🇺🐷🇸🇦pootin´s blowing small dick :auiqs.jpg:

Probably, a Russian military channel on Telegram picked it up first. The video was originally shared on Telegram in Russia, and subsequently on X by a Trumper based in the US.

Trump should never go to Ukraine as he will never be safe over there. He could be shot from behind by rogue Ukrainian soldiers in an assassination plot.

Forum List

Back