To Jail Or Not To Jail, That Is The Question

The Trump discussion is now taking a turn......

From, "That court and those charges are a Clown Show Circus" !!!!!

To, "Should he be imprisoned and where and for how long" ?

:auiqs.jpg:
In NY, people in his shoes (first time conviction of a felony, no history of felonious behavior, no flight risk, etc.) do not go to prison.

They get probation.

For a basis I'm using George Steinbrenner sentence for campaign finance crime back some 50 years ago. He was fined $15,000. Additionally, commission Bowie Kuhn banned him from baseball for 2 years but eventually cut that back to 15 months.

My belief is that Trump should receive no jail time and be fined $112,517.22 ($15,000 adjusted for inflation).

Voters themselves can decide on the 15-month ban. I have no concern, nor consider it my business, how others vote.

On a side note, I'll always remember Bowie Kuhn for implementing nighttime World Series games. He'd be shown attending these games, many of which he had to be freezing his tail off by not wearing an overcoat, just to back up his decision that October nights weren't too cold for baseball.

For a basis I'm using George Steinbrenner sentence for campaign finance crime back some 50 years ago. He was fined $15,000. Additionally, commission Bowie Kuhn banned him from baseball for 2 years but eventually cut that back to 15 months.

My belief is that Trump should receive no jail time and be fined $112,517.22 ($15,000 adjusted for inflation).

Voters themselves can decide on the 15-month ban. I have no concern, nor consider it my business, how others vote.

On a side note, I'll always remember Bowie Kuhn for implementing nighttime World Series games. He'd be shown attending these games, many of which he had to be freezing his tail off by not wearing an overcoat, just to back up his decision that October nights weren't too cold for baseball.
According to that Trump should be banned from government for 15 months

That wasn't part of the judge's decision. It was the commissioner's. Being a Democracy, I see that ban from politics to be in the hands of the people when they vote in November.
That’s what the GOP Senators said after Trump’s SECOND Impeachment

And the American people voted overwhelmingly to kick his fat orange ass to the curb

Forum List

Back