The Tattooist of Auschwitz

Gracie

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2013
Lost
Very depressing movie about the horrors of the holocaust. People do awful things to other people and it still amazes me just how warped human beings can be. But, it's binge worthy.
(It's on Peacock channel)

1715215471767.jpeg

Very depressing movie about the horrors of the holocaust. People do awful things to other people and it still amazes me just how warped human beings can be. But, it's binge worthy.

View attachment 943976
Just look at what the Congress which is supposed to represent the people of the United States, did to the people of the United States, while allowing millions of diseased illegals to cross our southern border. EVIL will always be EVIL.

1715215825228.png

View attachment 943976
You're better off watching "The Chosen" series.

How many retellings do we need of the Holocaust?

How many movies have been made about the Bolsheviks and the millions they killed?

This series is about a love story...mixed in with horror.
Did anyone ever wonder who did those tatts? Or their story of how they came to be the tatt givers?

In my opinion, there will never be enough stories about the holocaust. Ever. 6 MILLION murdered in the most horrific ways. More than the damn Inquisition that was "in the name of God".

How embarassed and or disgusted the Lord must be. He gave His only son...for what? What a waste.

Another good one I am now bingeing altough I have seen it before some time ago is Nazi Hunters with Al Pacino. Good twisty storyline, and most pretty much on the mark. Nazi's came to the USA, some known as and some hiding behind bogus new names..and were put in very high places...known and unknown by the powers that be. I believe that 100%. The USA needed their "specialties" of warfare, chemical warfare, ways to build bigger and better bombs, etc. Our government is probably full of old Nazi'e and/or their offspring.

6 MILLION murdered in the most horrific ways.

Lots of scholars and researchers are now finding it difficult to support a total figure above 250 000 which , of course , is still dreadful / beyond words .
But just because something has been normalised via entrainment, that must never deter re-examination for final veracity .

As a small but only generally related example.
Did you know there were huge factories behind Auschwitz creating German super weapons -- one of which was the atomic bomb which the Germs tested twice .Once on the Russian eastern front and initially on a small Baltic Sea island .

As we say , not a lot of people know that .

I'm no scholar, but I believe it to be in the multi millions. It went on far too long, in too many different locations (that most germans pretend they knew nothing about), and way too many huge ditches with bodies, bones, ashes. All can believe whatever tickles their ears. Mine goes with the tales of what little survivors there were and evidence seen/found/reported on.

How many retellings do we need of the Holocaust?

How many movies have been made about the Bolsheviks and the millions they killed?

They didn’t “just kill” the Jews. The persecutions went on for years before the Final Solution.

Forum List

Back