Steveson washes out of WWE

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

Gable Steveson was a top amateur wrestler, but just didn't have the right stuff to make it in the professional ranks.

Good luck to Steveson in his future endeavors. Maybe its time for college and high school grappling to allow the moves permitted in the pro game?

He didn't fit in too well. If he serious about a career in pro=rasslin maybe the independent circuit would be best until he gets adjusted to the way, it is done.

Gable Steveson was a top amateur wrestler, but just didn't have the right stuff to make it in the professional ranks.

Good luck to Steveson in his future endeavors. Maybe its time for college and high school grappling to allow the moves permitted in the pro game?
I don't even know who he is. So he didn't even make it to NXT. Maybe he's not a good in ring performer. Maybe he has no charisma. Maybe he has to go to Japan or AEW first and prove them wrong. If he loves it, this won't be the end. I've seen former WWE stars on the lowest of the brands and worked their way back up. Like Naomi. Zig Zigler is now in Japan. John Moxley and Jericho went to AEW. Kurt Angle was a natural. So was Brock Lesner. But Kurt had it all. He could talk too.

I love the new HHH era. Glad Vince is gone. If he's really gone. But I think his creative days are over. Enough making wrestlers humiliate themselves for your sick pleasure Vince. Thank you for giving us what we have today but your days of having power are over. You may go to jail.

Wait, is this the same guy?

1714926965116.png

I know this guy

I'm so confused

Bobby Steveson is an American professional wrestler currently signed to World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) on the NXT brand under the ring name Damon Kemp.

Bobby Steveson is the older brother of fellow WWE signee and Olympic gold medallist Gable Steveson.

I thought Gable was Bobby. I know Bobby. I wonder why his brother isn't working out.

Yesterday I wondered what Jimmy Carson was doing. He played in the NBA for 10 years and probably made $4 million but you know how that goes. I think he was smart with his money but he played so many years ago and is so young, I'm sure he's working now. Anyways, it looks like he is an investment broker. I think that's a good job for a former athlete. I know other former college athlete who does the same thing. They go to football games and schmooze with rich parents why not right? Who wouldn't want to invest with Scotty Pippen or Alan Iverson?

Forum List

Back