Remember John Edwards?

I don't have to.

You pay a lawyer legal fees. You list those as legal fees as billable hours.

If you are paying a settlement, then that has to be listed as a settlement.
why in the world would trump list billable hours? He was given a bill. He paid it. You seem to simply be making things up

Two Dems voted to hold him accountable.
Two Trump appointed Republicans voted to let him off the hook.

Notably, the Republican commissioners never said that Trump was innocent. They said they didn’t care.
quote him saying he didn't care?

He's innocent until proven otherwise, the FEC simply didn't find any there there, same with the Xiden DOJ.

try again

The FEC did find plenty there which is why the investigation report recommended pursuing it.

Republicans didn’t care.

oh sure there was a lot to investigate....just at the end they said there wasn't a crime, this was confirmed with the Xiden DOJ found nothing to prosecute....

this was also confirm when Bragg's former boss said there wasn't anything, and then Bragg himself.....nope, he didn't find anything worth charging until AFTER trump announced he was running for President.

oh sure there was a lot to investigate....just at the end they said there wasn't a crime, this was confirmed with the Xiden DOJ found nothing to prosecute....

this was also confirm when Bragg's former boss said there wasn't anything, and then Bragg himself.....nope, he didn't find anything worth charging until AFTER trump announced he was running for President.
The statement I linked says no such thing. You repeatedly lie about it.

I don't have to.

You pay a lawyer legal fees. You list those as legal fees as billable hours.

If you are paying a settlement, then that has to be listed as a settlement.
no, if a lawyer works a set of hours for a client, the client pays for his time. Legal fees. Cohen put time toward writing the NDA, presenting the NDA filing the NDA and guess what, the client paid for those legal bills for all that time. That's what he paid for, what cohen asked for. Why is this so fking difficult for you cucks?

Lie about what?
What the FEC said. Even the Republican commissioners didn’t go so far as to say there was no crime. They said they didn’t care and were moving on.

You’ve lied a bunch.

Or you’re too stupid to understand what you’re talking about.

It doesn’t matter. You’re wrong about basically everything.

What the FEC said. Even the Republican commissioners didn’t go so far as to say there was no crime. They said they didn’t care and were moving on.

You’ve lied a bunch.

Oh they said there was a crime?

Yes I am too stupid to make things up like you.

You’ve lied a bunch.

they actually said it wasn't a felony.

Forum List

Back