Putin uses chemical weaponsUkraine needs gas masks

do we agree that the 🇷🇺 Muscovites are Jihadi imperialists, ALL ! FROM Solzhenitsyn and Pushkin to Dugin and Yeltsin?

Every society has their despots... look at our schools today...

do we agree that the 🇷🇺 Muscovites are Jihadi imperialists, ALL ! FROM Solzhenitsyn and Pushkin to Dugin and Yeltsin?

When you loons hate people usually means the hate real Americans as much as you loons do. So I have to question what y'all do or say.

Every society has their despots... look at our schools today...
i haven´t asked you a question about Muscovite tsars , ok . once again : do we agree that the 🇷🇺 ALL Muscovites are Jihadi imperialists ! FROM Solzhenitsyn and Pushkin to Dugin and Yeltsin?

1715114909102.jpeg

I know we have liberal students yelling death to America. Thanks to our liberal education system.
I heard today that only 8% of protesters are students... don't know if that's true or not...

I heard today that only 8% of protesters are students... don't know if that's true or not...
not true, whats true here , that Moscow 🇷🇺 🐷🇸🇦horde is behind of the all US radicals , MAGA, COMMIES, Nazis, WOKE - Marxists , all of them
any comment on this ?

ps do you agree ?

question , do Moscow - Iran and Alawites use chemical weapons in Syria ? or its just CIA - Israeli - Soros- Nuland - CNN - BBC - etc. propaganda ?

just yes or no !

LOL. Yea that was the biggest fake news story to try to get President Trump to start a new war.

The Syrian rebels were defeated and only remained in one town. President Trump announced we’d be pulling out what troops we had there. Then magically there was a “chemical weapons attack.”

“Surely it was Assad!” the bobbleheads on TV said. But where was the evidence? Satellite photos of Assad’s army launching the attack? Nope. Nothing.

It certainly was the “rebels”, aka US backed terrorists that used them in order to get the US to stay. Perhaps they were provided by the CIA, or anyone else. Who cares? The point was to get the US to declare Regime Change in Syria and drag us into another stupid war. Thank God we had President Trump who told the warmongers to go pound sand.

LOL. Yea that was the biggest fake news story to try to get President Trump to start a new war.

The Syrian rebels were defeated and only remained in one town. President Trump announced we’d be pulling out what troops we had there. Then magically there was a “chemical weapons attack.”

“Surely it was Assad!” the bobbleheads on TV said. But where was the evidence? Satellite photos of Assad’s army launching the attack? Nope. Nothing.

It certainly was the “rebels”, aka US backed terrorists that used them in order to get the US to stay. Perhaps they were provided by the CIA, or anyone else. Who cares? The point was to get the US to declare Regime Change in Syria and drag us into another stupid war. Thank God we had President Trump who told the warmongers to go pound sand.
Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
GMSnoIjX0AESXME.jpg

Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US-EU support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.
View attachment 943702
If it’s not a foreign aid issue when why are we sending hundreds of billions in aid?

If we are at war, then why aren’t we sending troops?

Thanks for proving my point. You want the US to send troops to this meat grinder. You buy into the globalist warmonger Agenda because you are good little EU sheeple.

We need to defeat Moscow empire fast. The West should help & get involved, the sooner the better! Because the West will be involved at some point with boots on the grounds, either in Ukraine or on their home turf.
ps Another our red line crossed by Moscow horde ....

Weren't you just Nazi belly aching about misinformation yesterday
And now .... misinformation with a beggers cup

Fucking dog shit ukie peasents

They sell their kids off as fuck toys or organ donors
They sold their whole country to globo homo inc.

Putin single handedly winning ww3

Russian troops may have used asphyxiating gas to “smoke out” the Ukrainian military from trenches. Chloropicrin is a tear gas chemical, which is often used by police to disperse demonstrators.

Screenshot_2-33.jpg

The K-51 is a chemical gas grenade with a hard plastic body and metal bottom. It was developed in the late 1970s in the Soviet Union. The grenade’s sealed case was filled with a powdered, highly irritating non-lethal substance, chloropicrin.

Really? If you are at war, why are you still posting stupid pictures instead of going directly to trenches?
🇷🇺 slave, WHY you have not said , Chechnya is cool? I am here to ask the questions Muscovite he - 🇷🇺bitch

f68.jpg

Forum List

Back