Merick Garland Says He Has To Be Ready For White People Trying To Cheat Biden Out Of Another Win......Oh And The Polls Or Wrong He Says

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Everyone on the planet knows this is absolute BS, but our AG seems to think there are scary white people out to cheat Biden out of a second term.

It's nonsense of course, but I think there are just enough idiots out there that will believe anything these criminals say. Willful-ignorance would explain that type of mentality.

You know what this really is? This is their way of setting up another steal. They plan on removing anyone who gets in the way of their theft of another election. That means arresting any poll-watchers that catch Rosies scanning the same suitcase of fake ballots multiple times.

The only election threat Reichsleiter Garland is concerned about is Trump winning a free and fair election.

And see:

Everyone on the planet knows this is absolute BS, but our AG seems to think there are scary white people out to cheat Biden out of a second term.

It's nonsense of course, but I think there are just enough idiots out there that will believe anything these criminals say. Willful-ignorance would explain that type of mentality.

You know what this really is? This is their way of setting up another steal. They plan on removing anyone who gets in the way of their theft of another election. That means arresting any poll-watchers that catch Rosies scanning the same suitcase of fake ballots multiple times.

Nah, c'mon...really...what did he actually say?

I'm so old I remember when Merrick Garland was a balanced, moderate Centrist when he was a candidate for the Supreme Court. I wonder if a worm ate the centrist part of his brain and turned him into a Leftist Democrat Douchebag?

He didn't say any of that, you fucking loon.

He didn't say any of that, you fucking loon.
They never come right out and say it, moron. :slap:

But it's clear Garland is more concerned about Republicans preventing them from cheating in the coming election than Hamas supporters who've been raising hell for the last month.

It just shows us that the DOJ isn't about to do anything about the coming protests this Summer.

Last edited:
Because every complaint about "election integrity" can be safely translated into "Them minorities are voting".

This has been your guys' schtick since the 1960's.
DEI has been the result of this fake belief.

DEI or DIE, has been the root cause of most of the problems in America. The Transformation Of America that the evil Barack Obama foretold us about.
An America where "MINORITIES" begin beating and killing America into submission,.

And this is why they keep trying to take our guns and our religion,

Because every complaint about "election integrity" can be safely translated into "Them minorities are voting".

Which is a total lie.

The minority vote has been shifting right for some time.

Your lying has reached pathological proportions.

I keep telling you that those foil helmets don't really give you mindreading powers, but here we are...

DEI has been the result of this fake belief.

DEI or DIE, has been the root cause of most of the problems in America. The Transformation Of America that the evil Barack Obama foretold us about.
An America where "MINORITIES" begin beating and killing America into submission,.

And this is why they keep trying to take our guns and our religion,
If America only works for white people, maybe it needs to change.

Forum List

Back